Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GreenBoi

Full Renovation - Resale Condo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Greenboi,

Long time didn't check your blog. Good progress. Love your kitchen cabinet and wardrobe. I will have white kitchen cabinet and wardrobe too. Can I know the quote for wardrobe? Is it 9 ft length?

The tile for living/ dining area is very natural look. How about the toilet? Any pics?

For painting, any different color? or just white?

When do you expect to complete the reno and moving in?

Love the tiles! I remembered you were saying that you guys were contemplating vinyl/laminates. Can i check if these are vinyl or homogeneous tiles? If homo tiles, are the grout lines manageable? Can pm me how much your id quote you for cement screed + tiles/vinyl seperately? Thanks!

Hi Chower,

These are tiles. The grout lines are generally manageable. However long tiles like these tends to warp (bend on ends). So it may not be very even and you can feel it when you walk. Both I and wife are ok with it. I will pm the quote to you :)

Hi Greenboi,

Long time didn't check your blog. Good progress. Love your kitchen cabinet and wardrobe. I will have white kitchen cabinet and wardrobe too. Can I know the quote for wardrobe? Is it 9 ft length?

The tile for living/ dining area is very natural look. How about the toilet? Any pics?

For painting, any different color? or just white?

When do you expect to complete the reno and moving in?

Hi Shoe. i will pm you soon.

I will be uploading the bathroom pictures soon :)

We used a combination of white, sail white and gray paint.

My reno is almost over :)

PROGRESS UPDATE

gallery_69098_8_108030.jpg

White tempered glass being installed. Kompacplus kitchen top.

gallery_69098_8_187702.jpg

The industrial kitchen faucet that we bought from Universal Union at geylang.

gallery_69098_8_73092.jpg

Complete rewiring has been completed. Thats our new DB box :)

gallery_69098_8_109292.jpg

I really like this grey wall paint chosen by wife (only on one side of the wall) :sport-smiley-018:

PROGRESS UPDATE

gallery_69098_8_108442.jpg

White doors are here. The frames will be painted white.

gallery_69098_8_151500.jpg

Toilet screen installed :)

gallery_69098_8_44103.jpg

Custom made (fabricated) console and our feature wall.

gallery_69098_8_180085.jpg

The left most casing with the wire is to pull the Open-Net cable :sport-smiley-018:

Great kitchen and faucet! What is the depth of your sink? it looks a bit shallow.

Oh, your DB box is really nice. I wish i can have the same one like yours but unfortunately I didn't do much on electrical works.

I don't really like grey but your grey looks good. My ID kept proposing grey color to me so at the end I gave in to her proposal. Mine is oyster grey for the living & dining area. How about your grey?

Haha, finally get to see your toilet. Nice shower area. Guess your ID manage to clean it up :D

Wow, you really like white and wooden items. Your house is mostly painted white with wooden panel & flooring.

On the switches and sockets, why don't you change them with those colorful switches from legrand? It will look nicer. You can buy them from Choo Chiang.

Great kitchen and faucet! What is the depth of your sink? it looks a bit shallow.

Oh, your DB box is really nice. I wish i can have the same one like yours but unfortunately I didn't do much on electrical works.

I don't really like grey but your grey looks good. My ID kept proposing grey color to me so at the end I gave in to her proposal. Mine is oyster grey for the living & dining area. How about your grey?

Haha, finally get to see your toilet. Nice shower area. Guess your ID manage to clean it up :D

Wow, you really like white and wooden items. Your house is mostly painted white with wooden panel & flooring.

On the switches and sockets, why don't you change them with those colorful switches from legrand? It will look nicer. You can buy them from Choo Chiang.

The sink is standard depth - 200mm. It looks shallow probably because of the angle.

My DB box is hidden in the utility room. Heh

I thought about the legrand switches. But me and wife decided to go for simple switches. We are using the MK white switches provided by the electrician :)

All the best with your reno!

Edited by GreenBoi

Hi GreenBoi,

Nice!!! I like your kitchen. Are you able to PM me the reno quote and ID contact? I'm gonna do a full reno soon to a 18yo condo. Most likely gonna hack everything and rewire as well. Also pls PM the cost of your Joven and AO Smith heaters. Thanks..

Congrats Greenboi! you must be happy and sad. Happy that it's finally completed and you can't wait to move in. Sad that the challenge is over. Looking forward to your pics.

Btw, do you remember that your old kitchen's wall facing living room had 3 wiring points which is 2 at the left side (top one for hood and single socket, bottom one for single socket) and 1 at the right side. The one at the right side is for what ? I'm now confused whether I should keep the right one since I already have 2 at the left side.