GreenBoi

Full Renovation - Resale Condo

RENOVATION PROGRESS

gallery_69098_8_212443.jpg

Wife's desk

gallery_69098_8_16708.jpg

My bigger desk :notti:

gallery_69098_8_111534.jpg

I am really happy with how this full length, full height bookcase turn up to be from the outside :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by GreenBoi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

A pleasant and pretty young lady who took down our requirements carefully and gave a relatively accurate quote. She did her best to revise the quote to meet our requirements. Quote was attractive compared to other ID companies. Almost shortlisted. *REMOVED LINK*

Edited by rinamod

Hi Greenboi, great sharing, I facing same situation of full Reno for condo too. I hope I can PM me the ID and quotation , I sent u PM already .

Hi Greenboi, great sharing, I facing same situation of full Reno for condo too. I hope I can PM me the ID and quotation , I sent u PM already .

Hi Relacker, Please check your PM :)

PROGRESS UPDATE

No renovation is without some hiccups. This is something to be expected.....

gallery_69098_9_83467.jpg

The workers accidentally threw away the bathroom windows which was dismantled in order to install the aircon compressor. A few days later they threw away the KDK ventilator we bought for installation in the toilet. Again Nic and CF were quick to apologize and bear the cost. CF drove all the way to buy the exact model of ventilator the very next day. Although, this could have delayed the renovation, I'm happy to have responsible IDs :good:

gallery_69098_9_78946.jpg

Its always painful to see such things happen to your shiny grohe. Again this is to be expected. CF has kindly agreed to do the cleaning up by himself.

gallery_69098_9_102573.jpg

One thing that we have not been happy throughout the renovation was that corrugated paper was not properly lain to protect our tiles. Our IDs reassured us that, if the tiles are damaged in any way, they will replace them for us. I suppose its good that we chose more rustic looking tiles....

gallery_69098_9_148952.jpg

As you can see, everything looks much nicer post acid-wash :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by GreenBoi

Hi, very informative and easy to read blog. Think many newbies will benefit from your blog.

The AO smith heater seems interesting. How is the actual experience of using it?

Hi GreenBoi, thanks for your tips and I'm here now on your Tblog :)

Can I know your quotes for the daikin ac plus installation? Thank you.

Doing a whole re-modeling of my new place so trying to hunt down the best deals on my purchases for the house sobs sobs.

It's hard work without the helpful notes on Al the Tblogs here in RT. Thanks to all.

hi, good progress on reno! how big is ur own desk? 800mm depth? can u pm how much ur id quote u? thx

Hi, very informative and easy to read blog. Think many newbies will benefit from your blog.

The AO smith heater seems interesting. How is the actual experience of using it?

Dear Harriette,

Thank you :)

We havent shifted to our new place yet, so I didnt get to test the heater properly. But so far i'm happy with it. I am planning to write a review of all the items we purchased after moving in :)

Edited by GreenBoi

gallery_69098_9_148952.jpg

As you can see, everything looks much nicer post acid-wash :sport-smiley-018:

Love the tiles! I remembered you were saying that you guys were contemplating vinyl/laminates. Can i check if these are vinyl or homogeneous tiles? If homo tiles, are the grout lines manageable? Can pm me how much your id quote you for cement screed + tiles/vinyl seperately? Thanks!

Edited by chower

Hi GreenBoi, thanks for your tips and I'm here now on your Tblog :)

Can I know your quotes for the daikin ac plus installation? Thank you.

Doing a whole re-modeling of my new place so trying to hunt down the best deals on my purchases for the house sobs sobs.

It's hard work without the helpful notes on Al the Tblogs here in RT. Thanks to all.

Dear doubleEM,

Thank you :)

I will PM the quotes to you.

All the best with your reno!

hi, good progress on reno! how big is ur own desk? 800mm depth? can u pm how much ur id quote u? thx

Hi Freb, the dimension of the table is 150X75X75

Will pm the price to you :)