Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nextstep

A Man Need A Cave - My Bachelor Pad Reno Journey

The wooden bed frames looks nicer but I would have taken the 2nd one because of the cushiony headboards because I like to lay in bed to read books,mobile, watch movie etc so I would prefer that for comfor.looks wise it is also nice and more unique to wooden frames. The legs are also hidden underneath so less chance of hitting toes to the external frame

Edited by Luxexplorer

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The wood one of course. But it is a personal taste. Need to go well with you deco at the end of the day

I do like wood that is for sure, but the metal one go with the design better I think.

The wooden bed frames looks nicer but I would have taken the 2nd one because of the cushiony headboards because I like to lay in bed to read books,mobile, watch movie etc so I would prefer that for comfor.looks wise it is also nice and more unique to wooden frames. The legs are also hidden underneath so less chance of hitting toes to the external frame

Luxe, we have same taste, the wooden one look nicer for me as well. I wish to have more wood elements in my bedroom.

But my designer keep remind me about the overall look of the house and wanted to make sure it go well with the bifold door. But I think I want to go down to take a look of the one at Grafunkt only can made up my mind.

But again you are super details, I been using divan for years totally forgot about the benefit of having a hidden legs, so that bed frame have a plus point on top of the back and head rest.

My personal preference is the second one!

Thank you! I do like both just can't decide :(

Having lots of moment of don't know what is right, worry it will turn out ugly if I make the wrong decision.

Mine is similar to the first one, I like the bed frame but didn't like the look with a thick mattress:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/633387420784757/

Had it replaced with a customized hard base and a thick memory foam mattress pad

Sarah, thanks for sharing with me on this, I totally overlook this. I might need to check out what is the depth,

my current matters is a bit thick as well. (No $ buy new mattress)

hello! did you upload your layout plan for your house? Perhaps I missed it. Curious how your layout looks like!

Hi not sure if your question is addressed to me or NextStep ? ;)

I lost the floor plan (tablet got stolen abroad ). Mine is a Resale 5 room flat at 125sqm, knocked down some walls to make a bigger living + dining area, and a double-door bedroom entrance with mid height wardrobe to make the master bedroom looks bigger

Below are some random photos taken past 2+ years

https://www.pinterest.com/sarah833/my-hut/

Edited by sarah833

Sarah, thanks for sharing with me on this, I totally overlook this. I might need to check out what is the depth,

my current matters is a bit thick as well. (No $ buy new mattress)

Hi,

I overlooked as well when I bought mine: ) I Didn't engage an ID and it's a little stressful sometimes to make all the decisions myself during the renovation process, but thank goodness I had the luxury of time to make some decisions much later after I moved in.

Purchase the bed frame you like, the mattress can always be changed out later when necessary:)

Day 64 - Another shopping day

Today is "I am very broke" day, took a day off and went shopping with my ID...

Side table - The last stop today is at Crate and Barrel, currently they are having a store wide 20% (except sales item). After spending nearly about 1 hour there, go through all the rug they have (super expensive) but in the end we short listed one side table for the living room.

Both of us agree that with the sofa and coffee table the whole living room will look a bit rectangular, so we want to have something to break the shape, so in the end both of us love this side table (with the brass colour that will go well with the coffee table, and if need sitting place this can work as a stool too). but because it is only 4cm higher than my coffee table, we are a bit unsure how it will turn out if I put right next to my sofa. So we can only KIV this.

But later today when I research and C&B website I found there is another side table will work too, so I will give them a call and see do they bring the colour that I want in, so I will have another option.

Cof-33-Gem.jpg

9d377a617f668390e32875b72e4c91c6.jpg

Did you check out the stools/side tables at second charm? They are easier on the wallet than C&B and you can get them to customize it into the shape and height and colors you want. I saw a few diamond cut solid wood top with hairpin legs stools selling at around $180 each few months ago, one was painted gold and the other white.

hello! did you upload your layout plan for your house? Perhaps I missed it. Curious how your layout looks like!

Hi bro, no I did not upload the layout plan as I didn't get a copy of it.

This is how my designer work, so I am dealing with it. But so far the layout have been done by how they promise.

Hi,

I overlooked as well when I bought mine: ) I Didn't engage an ID and it's a little stressful sometimes to make all the decisions myself during the renovation process, but thank goodness I had the luxury of time to make some decisions much later after I moved in.

Purchase the bed frame you like, the mattress can always be changed out later when necessary:)

true that, mattress can always change. But I like a thicker mattress. (because I very fat) :P

I went to your pinterest to take a look, without a designer your house looks so good, you very talented lor

I am really thankful that you spend ur time and give me your advice here Sarah.

Edited by nextstep

Yep, agree the second one will look better with your theme! :)

I have to agree with that, but again I wish to have some wood tone in my room.

This is why I keep thinking about it. 好煩啊!!!!