Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hey Kara! I think the massage chair looks really nice, but if I were you I will get it in another color than white. It's very difficult to maintain white color especially if it's leather. :)

Haha! Singapore only got red, navy and black anyway. :)

Most likely get the black.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Is anyone else's "Multi Quote" option not working?!?! RT is frustrating me a little.

Thank you for the kind words, bro. How's your settling in going? Everything almost done?

Really? The leather so hard to upkeep ah? Must let my hubby know then... This set is $2699 and $2499 after discount I think...

Decisions, decisions. Thanks for the feedback!

Well got the Ogawa back then but parents have the OSIM and hear they use faux leather and changing it is much cheaper so not as much an issue as with Ogawa :)

Hope this helps. You can always clarify this part with the sales person before deciding to go ahead as parents OSIM set flaked after a little under 2 years as well.

Trying to settle in I would say perhaps 80/90% now because the final pieces only arrived this week as per the latest updates.:)

Saw these marble storage containers at Singsale and thought you would be interested.

http://www.singsale.com.sg/product.aspx?cid=60&saleID=We5d20_VXkeSQpz7im9lOg&productID=n6bf9VJlek_iwqVtNKNsug

Various items there include marble look round tray and canisters. Prices are affordable. Do check it out.

Thanks!! I'm going to buy some today.

Thank you again! :)

Received ~190kg (volumetric weight I think) of stuff today from TB. My dining chairs came good quality but I think in the wrong color. Talking to 65DG about it but it's not too bad still la. All the purchases were good except for one carpet, which was farrrrrrr too different from the pictures and I also wrote to 65DG about it. The rest were good!

Hopefully I get them sorted out and can show y'all soon...

12244789_435539413308300_107636579901366

Mattresses are personal preference la. No one better than the other.

That said, I believe my friend who has back issues felt that Simmons beds are more firm and Sealy ones are more cushy for her, so she chose the firm ones.

We prefer sleeping on a "cloud" so we went with Sealy.

;) will go study more about the differences...

Wooohooo!! That's a lot of shopping! Happy unpacking..

Tb really got lots of things to buy esp for new hse.. Pls share e links of ur good buy too k.. Heheee

Btw I read back ur blog n saw tt u manage to get ur yellow PVC toilet kerb rectified to black, can I know what did ur contractor do?

Colour e PVC black? Or removed n put black tiles over it etc etc??

Yamaha is good, I am aiming for one of the sound bar from Yamaha as well.

Hihi, what are the specs to look out for when making purchase of a sound bar?

wow that is a lot of things!!! they ship door to door ah?

Haha yeah I paid $8 for home delivery cus too much alre.

Actually it's just bulkier items la. 4 dining chairs and 4 carpets alre v bulky... :)

Wooohooo!! That's a lot of shopping! Happy unpacking..

Tb really got lots of things to buy esp for new hse.. Pls share e links of ur good buy too k.. Heheee

Btw I read back ur blog n saw tt u manage to get ur yellow PVC toilet kerb rectified to black, can I know what did ur contractor do?

Colour e PVC black? Or removed n put black tiles over it etc etc??

Haha yeah. Quite a bit of stuff there.

Hmm the kerb is not PVC.. It's done using HDB's tiles since it was originally by HDB. But because the tile was not black all the way through, after buffing it round the inside color of the tile was actually yellowish.

The tiler hacked the top tiles of the kerb and replaced it with tiles that were black / grey all the way through - color matched these af Hafary. So after buffing it's still grey colored at the edges.

Hihi, what are the specs to look out for when making purchase of a sound bar?

I think it really depends on what you're looking for and your budget. After briefly researching it, different models and brands focus on different aspects of the sounds...

cnet has been quite helpful for me when searching for a soundbar...

Wow can't wait to see all your TB loots~! :notti:

Haha, they look more than they actually are cus the items are mostly bulky... But will do if they're good enough to share!