Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

OHMYGOSH to your marble-looking counter top!!! And the fire place!!!:dribble::dribble::dribble: They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Make me so tempted to give up my iQuartz lol.

So excited to see you completed place! :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pending my curtains, carpets and decor to make this truly a fake ang moh chu... :rofl:

My small area for shoe cabinet (the bottom will be the shoe rack - yes, we both have very very little shoes. I am on a capsule wardrobe) and a small study area:

image_zpsbmlhfwog.jpeg

Living room view 1 (when poufs are kept), pending carpets and decor and tv!):

image_zpsa9zwsypr.jpeg

Living room view 2 (with poufs down):

image_zps8hafu87w.jpeg

I reckon we also need some plants in here!

Master bedroom wardrobe with gold handles + my pretty bed frame:

image_zpsyggsbjat.jpeg

Insides of wardrobe (my side) - LOVE the glass drawers:

image_zps5zvy2vwo.jpeg

My hubby's side with trousers hanger:

image_zps1gbqldno.jpeg

Now I can't wait for my mattress, TVs and the rest of the decor to make it truly a home!

More updates with better pictures soon! My guest bathroom is also yet to be completed. :)

:dancingqueen:

• Like 1

Hi

Mind sharing what is the cost of your fireplace and where did you get it from? Is it a real one that will produce heat? Thanks.

Hi

Mind sharing what is the cost of your fireplace and where did you get it from? Is it a real one that will produce heat? Thanks.

Hey Donno,

I paid around $580 inclusive of shipping and agent fees. I got it from Taobao. You can choose for it to produce heat at an additional cost. Mine doesn't.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

so sorry so many of the OMG, but it is just soooooooooooo nice.

Kara you place is going to be so beautiful, with the furniture in it is so classy, and elegant, really fit your theme.

Thanks Lazyfatcat007 and NextStep bro!

Your words mean more to me than you know!!

Can't wait to complete the house soon.

Feels like a lot more to buy before the house is finished! So many empty shelves to fill :P

Super nice and cosy living room...I'm like camping here everyday too see how beautifully you have transform your house into.

My keys are taking too long....

Show my hb your pics and he say niceeee especially the fireplace!! Lol and ask me to check with you for the link and can I ask where did you get the bed frame?

Omg what a pretty living room! :D I love the ghost chairs. Haha... Bought one for myself too. :P

Thanks! Yes the ghost chairs are so pretty. I've been thinking if there's a better way to place them haha!

Super beautifully done up. Do share more pics,can't wait to see ur place completely furnished

Thanks! I can't wait to share too. My decor is on the way.

My doors are being painted on Thursday!!

Super nice and cosy living room...I'm like camping here everyday too see how beautifully you have transform your house into.

My keys are taking too long....

Show my hb your pics and he say niceeee especially the fireplace!! Lol and ask me to check with you for the link and can I ask where did you get the bed frame?

Haha! In 2 weeks' time everything should be complete.

Fireplace: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=520263770008

Bed frame: http://www.fortytwo.sg/bedroom-furniture/beds/fabric-upholstered-beds/velveto-curvo-queen-storage-bed-beige.html

Thanks Lazyfatcat007 and NextStep bro!

Your words mean more to me than you know!!

Can't wait to complete the house soon.

Feels like a lot more to buy before the house is finished! So many empty shelves to fill :P

Things for the shelves (if is deco) than slowly buy, I think it will be better buy after you move in, so you have a better feel what you really want to get.

For deco I think really have to buy those that you can connect or got "Feeling" kind.

So it will take times I think.

Things for the shelves (if is deco) than slowly buy, I think it will be better buy after you move in, so you have a better feel what you really want to get.

For deco I think really have to buy those that you can connect or got "Feeling" kind.

So it will take times I think.

Hanor, you're right... :l

But I'm super impatient kind. I've alre got most wall decor done, except for my home office... Lacking coffee table books now. :S

Hanor, you're right... :l

But I'm super impatient kind. I've alre got most wall decor done, except for my home office... Lacking coffee table books now. :S

wow even coffee table book? you super fast, I only get one statue from Bangkok on my last trip, other than that, nothing was done.

wow even coffee table book? you super fast, I only get one statue from Bangkok on my last trip, other than that, nothing was done.

I feel like the house isn't complete without art... So I got those first. Plus my house is small ma!

Still lacking some London prints here and there, but overall I'm pretty much done. Last shipment of Etsy prints and coffee table books from Amazon and I'm done!

Probably will only order the books next week so I can get them at the new house... Then don't need to lug over. Lol!

Pending my curtains, carpets and decor to make this truly a fake ang moh chu... :rofl:

My small area for shoe cabinet (the bottom will be the shoe rack - yes, we both have very very little shoes. I am on a capsule wardrobe) and a small study area:

image_zpsbmlhfwog.jpeg

Living room view 1 (when poufs are kept), pending carpets and decor and tv!):

image_zpsa9zwsypr.jpeg

Living room view 2 (with poufs down):

image_zps8hafu87w.jpeg

I reckon we also need some plants in here!

Master bedroom wardrobe with gold handles + my pretty bed frame:

image_zpsyggsbjat.jpeg

Insides of wardrobe (my side) - LOVE the glass drawers:

image_zps5zvy2vwo.jpeg

My hubby's side with trousers hanger:

image_zps1gbqldno.jpeg

Now I can't wait for my mattress, TVs and the rest of the decor to make it truly a home!

More updates with better pictures soon! My guest bathroom is also yet to be completed. :)

:dancingqueen:

I like your living room, especially the fireplace, very nice!! However, I'm thinking maybe when the poufs are not in use, the ghost chairs can be swapped around to the other side. Somehow seeing them with the ottoman in the space between the fireplace & the sofa makes it look a little cramped?