Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

OMG, your fireplace is soooo pretty.. I want (in black)!!!! Got flames somemore.. wahhh!

Some lousy pics of my bathrooms and fireplace... :sport-smiley-018: I'm SO happy because it feels closer to the end, but of course, my guest bathroom sink can't go up because the tempered glass is the wrong color. The green looks so out of place! We're changing it to black cus I can't get white. :curse:

The fireplace is SO REALISTIC in real life I get so mesmerized by the fake fire. I sit there and watch it seriously. Hahaha. The solid wood and finish is awesome and I think the SG$580~ I spent on it is worth it! Shipping was expensive of course (it was 75kg volumetric; 50+kg weight). The pictures don't do it justice!!

Photo%204-11-15%205%2031%2009%20PM_zpsdc

Photo%204-11-15%205%2031%2004%20PM_zpsfu

Guest bathroom -- See how the "green" vanity top throws off the entire bathroom! :angry2: The silver mirror looks good surprisingly, hopefully even nicer with the black vanity top. LOVE my bidet sprays!! And my WC looks good too I feel.

Photo%205-11-15%202%2008%2050%20PM_zpssm

Photo%205-11-15%202%2007%2005%20PM_zpskp

Photo%205-11-15%202%2008%2053%20PM_zps9f

Photo%205-11-15%202%2007%2001%20PM_zpsrc

And OceanEleven bro is right - the water pressure is not affected AT ALL. The 25cm rainshower plate WORKS SO WELL. Everyone told me (like the lights -.-) it's gonna be trickling, no water pressure (i'm at high level) and that the plate is way too big. But the Hansgrohe air technology WORKS. The rainshower and hand shower has great pressure. I'm inclined to believe the heater has no effect on the water pressure, but the shower set itself does.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks! Hopefully after the chemical wash my Hansgrohe stuff will look NICER.

IRL so shiny, my iPhone cannot capture. :curse:

Thanks. THE WC IS SUPER COMFORTABLE LOR like a pillow for my butt. HAHAHA. No regrets there. Money well spent. Glad I didn't stick with the small HDB toilet bowl. :good:

Thanks!! You guys can be mesmerized by the fire when you guys come. :)

OK la the light don't really bother me now HAHA! Maybe when it does I buy some black sticker to cover. :sport-smiley-018:

I have been told by some that chemical wash should not include your accessories as they may tarnish easily. As such some contractor wrap up ur accessories in plastic wrap before the chemical wash.

is there a name for this tile? material? where can i get this? lol... i think its very classy very nice

I got it from Hafary! It's porcelain tiles I think? you can find the code for it in my "tiles" post - I can't find my pic again now!

I have been told by some that chemical wash should not include your accessories as they may tarnish easily. As such some contractor wrap up ur accessories in plastic wrap before the chemical wash.

Yep I've been told the same

I think what I meant was - hopefully it will look better when everything is clean!

So glad I changed to the white bidet spray instead of sticking with my chrome one. The spray is very good!!

Photo%205-11-15%207%2036%2004%20PM_zpsby

Rainshower is really like rain! I can "hear" the air technology working, it really uses less water to create the effect, even though it's 25cm wide. :) And the handshower part also very good quality. Super love!! Second happiest purchase so far from TB. Master bath one also.

Photo%205-11-15%207%2022%2050%20PM_zpsec

Hi, Could u share the link of rain shower and bidet? Thanks a lot.

Sitting in my MBR toilet while the solid top people, haulage people and carpentry people are here all at once...

My house really is

No work then no work

Got work all come together -.-

Sitting in my MBR toilet while the solid top people, haulage people and carpentry people are here all at once...

My house really is

No work then no work

Got work all come together -.-

Good lah, all come to get things done at one go.

Good lah, all come to get things done at one go.

No good la, house small no space for 3 groups of people.

Now leftover sink / hood all inside the toilets hahaha!!

No good la, house small no space for 3 groups of people.

Now leftover sink / hood all inside the toilets hahaha!!

I cant wait to see all of it put together.

I cant wait to see it too!! especially the fireplace because I think thats the coolest thing I have read so far on the blog!