Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks guys. Yep, most of the holes in the laminates are fixed and hood repositioned.

I also feel good about my Blum hinge so hopefully they can get that up for me today after painting the joints :)

Then I can screw in my gold handles alre :dancingqueen:

It truly is. I think if you can find the right term, there's nothing much you can't really find. :jawdrop:

Still need to see it all together, skali in the end, looks weird! HAHA!

By now you guys might've realized I am an obsessive worrywart. :bleah:

I was trying to find a "like" button for your fireplace and how the toilet is coming together. But can't find so have to do a post to congratulate you on how well you have done. Kudos!

I was trying to find a "like" button for your fireplace and how the toilet is coming together. But can't find so have to do a post to congratulate you on how well you have done. Kudos!

That means more than you know. :)

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad it's almost over! :)

Been here since the morning - waiting for someone to collect my old WCs.

We sprayed all the handles again for the kitchen, sprayed the final coat for my coffee table... And everything looks great. :)

Will re-spray my bathroom mirror and spray my new bedroom mirror gold, too. I KNOW, a lot of gold. :P

And here's a short video of the fireplace in action:

(The fireplace makes no sound - that is ambient noise)

Edited by bykaraanne

Luv ur design. Special to have a fireplace, really enhanced ur theme. I have just gotten my keys and looking for id, could've pls pm me ur id. Thanks alot

Nice fire.. suit your london theme so well.

I'm glad I took that leap of faith!!

Luv ur design. Special to have a fireplace, really enhanced ur theme. I have just gotten my keys and looking for id, could've pls pm me ur id. Thanks alot

Thank you.

I don't have an ID! I designed the home on my own and hired a contractor.

My contractor is Edmund from DX Interior. You can let him know from Kara.

let us know if... anything rust ok? coz someone in another thread say 6 months later some stainless steel rust.. i quite worried. not sure if shd get from tb...

Can be a interior designer liao. Haha

Thanks alot. Will contact him to get quote. Can't agree more, u can be an I'd. :)

Where got so easy...

Sinkies standards are very high!!

let us know if... anything rust ok? coz someone in another thread say 6 months later some stainless steel rust.. i quite worried. not sure if shd get from tb...

Will do. Doubt it will though. Many have commented that items are of great quality! :)

That said, if outside rust still nvm can use rust remover from Daiso, is inside rust then troublesome. Haha!