Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I like your living room, especially the fireplace, very nice!! However, I'm thinking maybe when the poufs are not in use, the ghost chairs can be swapped around to the other side. Somehow seeing them with the ottoman in the space between the fireplace & the sofa makes it look a little cramped?

It actually looks more cramped than it feels, but I agree with you... I might try that switch on Thursday when I swing by. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

image_zps8hafu87w.jpeg

I reckon we also need some plants in here!

I agree 300%. You need to put in some green plants. Get those plants in "self-irrigation" pots. I have some in my house. Love them.

It actually looks more cramped than it feels, but I agree with you... I might try that switch on Thursday when I swing by. :)

Ahh.. if it doesn't actually feel cramped, that's good. The beauty of the pieces you picked out is such that you can play around with them for different angles & feel.

Hey! Can you advise where you got the poufs? Very practical and space saving

I think she got it at Spotlight. :P

Kara I very kepho help you to answer :notti::bleah::notti::bleah:

I agree 300%. You need to put in some green plants. Get those plants in "self-irrigation" pots. I have some in my house. Love them.

Will do! Will visit the plant shops later this month when I'm closer to moving in! :)

Hey! Can you advise where you got the poufs? Very practical and space saving

NextStep is right! I did get them at Spotlight!

They were at 30% off when I got them, RRP is $99.95. Think Castlery might have them too. :)

Ahh.. if it doesn't actually feel cramped, that's good. The beauty of the pieces you picked out is such that you can play around with them for different angles & feel.

Yep you're right! I got these pieces instead of a regular 3 seater and ottoman because I wanted the space to be flexible and airy!

I'll try different combis when I get a chance!

I think she got it at Spotlight. :P

Kara I very kepho help you to answer :notti::bleah::notti::bleah:

Haha you're right!!! Thanks for helping me answer :P

Not much to update except my favorite Bosch washer/dryer has arrived. It is so gorgeous I can't wait to do laundry in it. :wub:

Photo%2011-11-15%2011%2032%2056%20AM_zps

They have also fixed the tempered glass and it is now black instead. Although I'd have preferred white, but it turned out way too greenish for my liking, so black would have to do!

Photo%2011-11-15%2011%2031%2028%20AM_zps

And my Sealy bed came today too! Tomorrow they're fixing up my room TV and my soundbar. My 49" TV is OOS and have to wait till end of next week :bleah: Silly salespeople always never check for us and cause so much trouble.

Photo%2011-11-15%2012%2011%2002%20PM_zps

Spent the whole day there today, then hubby had to rush to work for night shift and tomorrow go straight to the new house to monitor the painting touch ups. Plumber will either come here today or tomorrow for the kitchen faucet (my gold tap :notti: ) and the guest bathroom sink. We're just about done! The fridge is coming tomorrow too (they delivered the wrong one yesterday), and the doors are all being painted tomorrow (including the main door and gate!!!).

Hopefully it'll turn out right. the end was messy and scary! :help:

I think new washing machines are always gorgeous. Lol but laundry is not! That is black tempered glass? Looks very classy!

Hahaha! I actually like doing laundry.

Plus this is my most expensive electrical appliance to date (even more ex than my TV)... So this is my baby. :rofl:

Yeah it is! I wanted it to be white but it didn't turn out as "white" as I expected, so this will have to do!

BOSCH!!!!! by hearing the name makes me happy liao!!!

The black glass really look so much better than the "green"

So all swee swee liao, when you going to move in?

BOSCH!!!!! by hearing the name makes me happy liao!!!

The black glass really look so much better than the "green"

So all swee swee liao, when you going to move in?

My wallet not as happy as me. Was an expensive washer hope it's worth it haha!

Not yet! End of November. They are painting the doors today (either **** chio or **** ugly my mint door + gate) and touching up the house paint...

Then plumber and contractor will come later so my kitchen can be revealed!! Hahaha!

Hahaha! I actually like doing laundry.

Plus this is my most expensive electrical appliance to date (even more ex than my TV)... So this is my baby. :rofl:

Yeah it is! I wanted it to be white but it didn't turn out as "white" as I expected, so this will have to do!

I think you can try asking them for the crystal white version. Crystal white is purely white with no greenish tint, if you really want the white one.

My wallet not as happy as me. Was an expensive washer hope it's worth it haha!

Not yet! End of November. They are painting the doors today (either **** chio or **** ugly my mint door + gate) and touching up the house paint...

Then plumber and contractor will come later so my kitchen can be revealed!! Hahaha!

can't wait to see your kitchen.

Don't worry I am sure the mint will look wonderful lah. I also like the colour.

I think you can try asking them for the crystal white version. Crystal white is purely white with no greenish tint, if you really want the white one.

Haha, I think that was too much trouble. I also dowan to go and argue about it already.

A lot of people have commented that the black fits the toilet, so gonna stick with it. :)

can't wait to see your kitchen.

Don't worry I am sure the mint will look wonderful lah. I also like the colour.

Haha, problem is, the color is pantone-mixed

so Dulux has no guarantee that it will look like the color shown on the swatches or on screen...

:bleah::jawdrop:

Guys, today I am so happy I cannot stop smiling. REALLY. Even though deliveries were late and my TV is not here and my painter couldn't finish the touching up (coming back tomorrow).

My home is so close to my inspiration pics I could cry. Especially after the last few weeks of agony. It's still not 100% there, but 90% there and oh my stars guys. OH MY STARS.

My iPhone camera does a terrible job at capturing the beauty of it all. I could not leave my kitchen today. I just couldn't bear too. It's 13ft (plus top cabinets 23ft) of gorgeousness. Not trying to be BHB but I am so so happy. I can't wait to have y'all over. I'm going to lug my DSLR down tomorrow and attempt to capture its loveliness. The kitchen is now my favorite spot. Followed closely by the master bath. But most of all...

My gate and door looks almost exactly like the inspiration pics. My gold knocker and peephole will go up tomorrow to complete the loveliness. Plus the gold numbers at the side of the gate and a plant right under the doorbell and it's perfection.

podocarpus_ball_grande.jpg?v=1409910047

And without further ado... my gate and door (incomplete; but I couldn't wait to show you guys!)

Photo%2012-11-15%208%2024%2001%20PM_zpsh

It is the perfect shade of mint in real life and the gold handles just make the semi gloss black gate POP. Can you imagine more gold elements (knocker; house number) on it? Oh my stars. I CANNOT DEAL.

And sneak peek of the kitchen. The gold handles glisten in real life and the solid top is so much like marble when the light hits it... All in the right spots. I wish you guys could see it for realz. Hopefully my DSLR will do a better job tomorrow.

Photo%2012-11-15%208%2016%2024%20PM_zps2

Photo%2012-11-15%208%2012%2055%20PM_zpsj

Photo%2012-11-15%208%2016%2011%20PM_zpsz

I have no idea why this gold shows up matte in pictures but it's actually pretty glossy in real life!!

Happy sigh and tears. It was very much worth it. I cannot wait to complete more of the house! Touch ups tomorrow will just make it perfect. The guest bath is also complete but I forgot to take pictures of it because I was relishing in the kitchen's gorgeousness.