Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Since we already got the AirFryer set from the Philips carnival sale thanks to a neighbor... We didnt have much to buy from the sale.

Went to Robinsons sale and found the uDiva chair... Now we're KIVing it to see if we should get it. Haha. Anyone has experienced with massage chairs?

It's the perfect size and I was thinking of slotting it in the MBR... Would be perfect for nights after work and watching tv. Haha!

image_zpsa501asbz.jpeg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

image_zps3kssz0qo.jpeg

This is the before - had to take my neighbors cus I forgot to take mine!!

image_zpslk1uafeg.jpeg

Last touch ups, then soon the decor can come in so I can place everything and show you guys!

Hi bykaraanne,

Your gate looks really nice! Did you get it from HDB or from an outside supplier?

Hi bykaraanne,

Your gate looks really nice! Did you get it from HDB or from an outside supplier?

Hey jobb, thanks!

It's actually by HDB. Mine is a brand new BTO so I couldn't bear to splash out to change it all.

I'm surprised so many people like it. I love it after it's been painted black but I hated the original. I'd rather the plain straight designs used in SK previously! Haha!

Thanks for a pic on the kitchen door! Any reason why you did not opt for a sliding door? And if the kitchen stuff with the door closed?

I agree with the main door looking better in black, I will do the same for mine! Looks way classier.

Thanks for a pic on the kitchen door! Any reason why you did not opt for a sliding door? And if the kitchen stuff with the door closed?

I agree with the main door looking better in black, I will do the same for mine! Looks way classier.

You're welcome. My kitchen layout did not permit for a sliding door.

I chose to open outwards instead of inwards though.

Hmm, because my kitchen is small, it is a bit stuffy, but I can choose to have all the sliding windows open at the SY. Another good point is I did not "max out" the space in my kitchen like some of my neighbors did, so my kitchen is actually much much more spacious than the others in terms of moving space, so mine is also less stuffy. Also, because I have an aircon in my living room, I wanted the option of being able to close the door should I want to turn on the aircon.

I also intend to buy a small dyson table fan for my kitchen. I know some of my neighbors have opted for a wall fan.

Otherwise, the door will mainly stay open as my bunnies need access to the service yard. I will only close it when I am cooking mainly or when I have guests over and need to turn on the aircon for the living area.

Hope that helps.

Edited by bykaraanne

Both I painted over. Main door painted over the veneer / laminate door HDB provided.

Just used oil based paint. Yeah spray painting was very expensive so I said no to that.

Turns out the painting result was super good for me.

Icic.. Do u need to apply any permit fr HDB to paint over e door & gate? Mind to share/PM me how much u pay for e painting? :)

Icic.. Do u need to apply any permit fr HDB to paint over e door & gate? Mind to share/PM me how much u pay for e painting? :)

No, don't need permit.

Not sure of the exact price, sorry!

were the gates and doors removed to the factory for painting? Or was it done on the spot without dismantling?

Thinking of DIY painting it :P

Since we already got the AirFryer set from the Philips carnival sale thanks to a neighbor... We didnt have much to buy from the sale.

Went to Robinsons sale and found the uDiva chair... Now we're KIVing it to see if we should get it. Haha. Anyone has experienced with massage chairs?

It's the perfect size and I was thinking of slotting it in the MBR... Would be perfect for nights after work and watching tv. Haha!

image_zpsa501asbz.jpeg

This model I never tried before but I did tried their uMagic before and I really love it the massage is very good,

But no $ to buy and I find it the size of the chair is too big.

image_zpsa501asbz.jpeg

The style of the chair fits in with your theme!! Will look lovely in the master bedroom. Alas I wish I have money to buy one too!

were the gates and doors removed to the factory for painting? Or was it done on the spot without dismantling?

Thinking of DIY painting it :P

Nope, only spray painting then need to dismantle but it's at your place.

Tbh, I considered it but think it's way too time consuming and needs skill.

Painter coy sent their senior uncle who spent almost 7 hours painting the gate and door to perfection.

image_zpsa501asbz.jpeg

This model I never tried before but I did tried their uMagic before and I really love it the massage is very good,

But no $ to buy and I find it the size of the chair is too big.

Next step bro, this uDiva is very small :)

The style of the chair fits in with your theme!! Will look lovely in the master bedroom. Alas I wish I have money to buy one too!

Haha a bit too classic for me. Think we might get it closer I Christmas as a gift for both of us :S

Hi. Nice renovation. May i know where u get the mirror cabinet? How much n the dimension? Thanks.

What mirror cabinet? The one next to my main door? That's BTO electrical box... We custom made mirrors to fit it.