Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aosbath

Energy Efficient Digital & Electric Storage Water Heaters Singapore - Sole Distributor of A.O. Smith

Hi! Please pm me a quote for 30L digital heater to serve two bathroom.

Will you be taking care of installation as well? I will be replacing a leaking electric storage heater [30L] with concealment which needs to be dismantled and touch up back. Tnx in advance!

Edited by melman
typo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, 

Can you please pm me the quote for digital storage heater incl installation? 

5room BTO, 2 pax. Should we be going for less than 25l, 25l or more? Our idea is to make use of this programmable technology to help us save more in the long run (as a form of investment), but will the panel spoil easily? 

Thanks. 

Edited by Leejhong

@Junhize - replied! 

@Leejhong - Usually we recommend 25 lit for kitchen use only. It is a small size, even for Singaporean standards. A regular family in a HDB here that uses rainshowers usually settle for at least 40 lit. 

AOSmith water heaters are renowned for lasting over 10 years. This takes into consideration the system as a whole, including digital panels. Their reliability is why they are currently the largest water heater manufacturers in the world. 

Will pm you a quotation! :) 

Hi AOS, Can you quote me the price of 30l and 40l digital and non digital electric water heater ? Including installation for yard and common bathroom fees pls. Do you mind to quote the micro heat pump as well. Thanks!

HI AOS, can you pm me the price for digital water heater for 2 toilets.

master bedroom toilet with rain shower (2 pax usage)

common toilet without rain shower (3 pax usage)

actually whats the difference between a digital water heater and a water heat pump? Whats more suitable for typical hdb/condo toilets?

@ras7afari - PMed! 

@Boon1505 - The difference in the heaters is in the technology. The suitability is dependent on your family's usage. If you only have 2 users at home, digital heaters are have control panels that give you more control over customising your usage and saving on running cost. If you have more than 4 users at home, heat pumps will save you more in the long run. 

Screen Shot 2016-12-27 at 12.39.33 PM.jpg

Hi,

Could you email me a quote for:

• 4-room BTO flat
  • 4 people most of the time (both bathrooms used)
  • Would like kitchen and washing machine to also have hot water

Read great things about the micro heat pump water heater, so would like to know the price difference compared to regular digital.

Thanks!

Edited by Hex Omega