Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

So these are my choices for wall paint colours. I like grey a lot, as I found it to be a neutral colour. So most of the walls are in various shades of grey. I use Nippon Paint.

So because my wall paint and tiles are quite neutral colours, I use a lot of colours in my furniture.

Wall%20Paint%20Colour-page0001_zpssvibbn

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello! Yes I love the greys!

Nope my ceiling is all white. Forgot to mention it in my post.

I guess if it is a very light grey for the ceiling it may be alright. Not sure if it is a darker grey. Stylish Grey, which is what I used is dark. So if you use it for the ceiling it maybe oppressive.

Talk to your ID about it.

Nice greys! Looking forward to choosing my shades of grey too :) Just curious, are you using grey for ceiling as well? Thought of doing so but scared will be a bit oppressive...

Hey there!

Thanks! Not sure if you can see from the photos, the hex tiles gets lesser as it goes up to the ceiling. It is a design proposed by my ID. :)

Very nice combination for the wash basin, hex tiles, mirror and glass ledge. They gel very well.

More photos.

The entrance to my home. As I mentioned, I moved the main entrance to the flat out. Fabricated a shoe cabinet at the space.

Shoe%20Cabinet_zpslbnlbzzl.jpg

Wow that's a big shoe storage area! Where was the original main entrance situated?

Hello!

HAHA! I do have a lot of shoes.

Anyway the original entrance was at the end of the cabinet, just beside the entrance to the kitchen. So where the shoe cabinet and the main entrance is now, used to be a corridor. As the previous owner bought the corridor, I decided to move the main entrance out.

:)

Wow that's a big shoe storage area! Where was the original main entrance situated?

Also managed to find two pull out baskets. The one on the right is from Hafele. It is great, as you can store knives and even the chopping board. The other by the side is from Song Cho. And the good thing is that both are soft closing.

Kitchen%20Pull%20Out%201_zpsho3suyem.jpg

Good find!

I noticed the UMF 15+ Manuka honey in the basket :) where did you buy them? Robinsons having members sales this weekend and I plan to replenish the honey, but of the four brands of Manuka honey they carry, two are with MGO rating and the other two (Honey world and sweet nature) are not listed in the New Zealand UMF Organisation authorised licensee list

http://www.umf.org.nz/licensees

Edited by sarah833

Hey there!

Wow! Your eyes are very sharp! Yes they are Manuka Honey and I buy them from Honey World. Robinsons do sell Honey World honey, but I think the promo at Honey World stores are better. I buy 2 big bottles of the UMF 15+ and I get the small UMF 15+ free. Also if you use Citibank card to pay, there is rebates, you can off set for you next purchase.

Well this is a bit off topic, but I have been drinking manuka honey for a few years. It is really good. Boost your immune system. I feel that I don't get sick that often now!

Cheers!

Also managed to find two pull out baskets. The one on the right is from Hafele. It is great, as you can store knives and even the chopping board. The other by the side is from Song Cho. And the good thing is that both are soft closing.

Good find!

I noticed the UMF 15+ Manuka honey in the basket :) where did you buy them? Robinsons having members sales this weekend and I plan to replenish the honey, but of the four brands of Manuka honey they carry, two are with MGO rating and the other two (Honey world and sweet nature) are not listed in the new Zealand UMF Organisation authorised licensee list

Good find!

I noticed the UMF 15+ Manuka honey in the basket :) where did you buy them? Robinsons having members sales this weekend and I plan to replenish the honey, but of the four brands of Manuka honey they carry, two are with MGO rating and the other two (Honey world and sweet nature) are not listed in the new Zealand UMF Organisation authorised licensee list

Hey there!

Wow! Your eyes are very sharp! Yes they are Manuka Honey and I buy them from Honey World. Robinsons do sell Honey World honey, but I think the promo at Honey World stores are better. I buy 2 big bottles of the UMF 15+ and I get the small UMF 15+ free. Also if you use Citibank card to pay, there is rebates, you can off set for you next purchase.

Well this is a bit off topic, but I have been drinking manuka honey for a few years. It is really good. Boost your immune system. I feel that I don't get sick that often now!

Cheers!

Haha I bet you lead a somewhat healthy lifestyle besides consuming the honey?

I started drinking Manuka honey a year ago and didn't pay much attention besides knowing that UMF 15+ honey are great in boosting the immune system, the rest are table honey that doesn't have the same quality as Manuka. But I started to pay attention to what I am paying for after reading an article few months ago that over 80% of the Manuka honey sold in the market are not real Manuka honey.Honey World name doesn't appear in the UMF licensee list, that's why I am a little concerned.

I ended up buying online from an authorised UMF seller in New Zealand few months ago and my supply is running low now.

Edited by sarah833

Hey!

I guess they could have gotten their honey from one of the licencee. It seems that the licensed companies are all in NZ or Australia. I have to go do some research!

As for healthy lifestyle. I try. I used to jog a bit, but have a knee problem now. Also try to avoid fast food or deep fried food. :)

Haha I bet you lead a somewhat healthy lifestyle besides consuming the honey?

I started drinking Manuka honey a year ago and didn't pay much attention besides knowing that UMF 15+ honey are great in boosting the immune system, the rest are table honey that doesn't have the same quality as Manuka. But I started to pay attention to what I am paying for after reading an article few months ago that over 80% of the Manuka honey sold in the market are not real Manuka honey.Honey World name doesn't appear in the UMF licensee list, that's why I am a little concerned.

I ended up buying online from an authorised UMF seller in New Zealand few months ago and my supply is running low now.