Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Luxexplorer

42 Years Old Getting A New Look

ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL? I AM TIRED OF WAITING FOR MY NEW HOME!

2uxwsvl.jpg

Beautiful house and beautiful cavalier! What a beautiful breed! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey Twinkelcloud, here is the view of the WC from the kitchen where we will be doing dishes..The WC can be seen but shower is not because we changed the angle of the shower entrance.
So you see if we dont add the frosted glass doors, it will be quite an open view :) In this photo, you can also see that the frosted glass door is opening into the ktichen.

156p8r6.jpg

j0w5r9.jpg

Luxexplorer, i am still curious on you "open" concept toilet.. do u have a pic to show? does that mean that if someone walks to the yard then one will b able to "see" the open toilet or anyone using it? :notti:

Edited by Luxexplorer

owlNbear & Reiki, Milo was adopted by us when he was 6 years old and he is quite old now at about 11 years old. Thats his sleepy eyes after a shower ... not wistful..hahah. We are still unpacking so the dogs will still stay with my parents till we are done!

Beautiful house and beautiful cavalier! What a beautiful breed! :)

Not an eyesore at all! I love the word that fatcat used. It's made of pure decadence :wub:

Aaaand check out those wistful longing eyes. Or is it sian 1/2 eyes. Can't really tell....hahaha

Edited by Luxexplorer

Hi there! Completely in love with your bathroom, :dribble: may i ask what tiles are used for the walls and where you got them from and also the cost? Tried to go back a few pages but couldn't find it, i apologise if it's been mentioned. Thanks in advance!!

at the last count, probably about closer to 320 CDs over a long period of time , I think when CD took over cassettes :) At my last home, I had a TV console customized for them but I didn't bring it along because its too big for my smaller flat now.

I have tried converting them and sync them to ITUNES which is then sync to my old 60GB Ipod. But problem is my laptop doesn't have enough space for all the CDs as it was totally full and when I deleted them and sync again on Ipod, it will have all the exclamation mark appearing at the side of itunes which means the original have been removed.

So the main problem is i dont know of any device with such a big storage. Do I use one of those 1TB HDD?

On a side note, I think there is a quality difference listening to MP3 and CD and I still love my dinosaur CDs.

if u drop by the audiophile forum most of us over there are on cd/vinyl ...i own over1k-2k pieces at the moment..CD rack is a must piece of furniture for me. u can build ur own music server and rip all ur cd... go for FLAC format at least...if mp3 anything below 320kbps can just forget it.... 1 cd if avg 10 songs will cost about 220-250Mb disk space for Flac format.

Thanks Kara! The toilet happened to be sitting in the yard area so with an open concept the separate WC and shower is able to appear bigger.

By the way , my kitchen sink tap is just from Wasser Bath ..that was the time when I was really tired to choose so many items that I decided to buy everything from there . I like the clean cut look but I am sure it is copied from some brand as well ;)

Any reviews on your items in your home?

Your bathroom looks huge :) very pretty

Edited by Luxexplorer

Thanks Kara! The toilet happened to be sitting in the yard area so with an open concept the separate WC and shower is able to appear bigger.

By the way , my kitchen sink tap is just from Wasser Bath ..that was the time when I was really tired to choose so many items that I decided to buy everything from there . I like the look as clean cut looking but I am sure it is copied from some brand as well ;)

Any reviews on your items in your home?

Really looks huge and luxurious!! Enjoy soon ;)

Hmm anything in particular you're interested in? So far everything's working very well... No issues with my overseas and local purchases. No regrets as well which is saying a lot since I can be quite fickle!!

That said I've been havin a bit of problem with my air con trunking (sucks, I know). Will call the installer when we have time... So busy these two weeks sigh, then CNY already.

Are you able to move soon? When's the deadline now?

Thanks for dropping by to the blog .. the copper toilet wall tile is from hafary and cost about $3.50 = $4.00 ( I am sorry but I don't really remember now) We fall in love with it at first sight even though the initial plan was to use it for the floor but we changed it as we wanted to camou the copper piping.
Looking forward to reading your reno process soon.

Hi there! Completely in love with your bathroom, :dribble: may i ask what tiles are used for the walls and where you got them from and also the cost? Tried to go back a few pages but couldn't find it, i apologise if it's been mentioned. Thanks in advance!!

Edited by Luxexplorer

Finally one part of the house is totally ready and can sit down and relax after a hard day's cleaning

• Full Grain leather sofa from Kuka carried by Picket & Rail. The backrest can be adjusted and by pushing it backwards and one can fully stretched out
  • Venetian Blinds from Malaysian contact Steven Shee. Very nice of him to rush before CNY (whatsapp +60167728102)
  • LD OLED (Gain City)
  • Brickwall from Craftstone
  • Rocking Chair from Comfort Design
  • Pendant cage lamp from TB

2zzkhop.jpg

287j293.jpg

Edited by Luxexplorer

Hey Twinkelcloud, here is the view of the WC from the kitchen where we will be doing dishes..The WC can be seen but shower is not because we changed the angle of the shower entrance.

So you see if we dont add the frosted glass doors, it will be quite an open view :) In this photo, you can also see that the frosted glass door is opening into the ktichen.

156p8r6.jpg

j0w5r9.jpg

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: it's so nice!!!:good::good: it does look very very huge.. totally in love but i do not have the courage to have "open concept" hehe

Went over the flat yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that no workers there and everything has been cleaned up. Fo the first time, I stepped in without shoes.. hmmm so nice!

The tiny living room knocked out from bedroom 2. 30% of the room went to the WIW. My monstrous 2 meter teak wood table from Origin Asia.

x44zzs.jpg

The brickwall finally is up. I contemplated for a long time over this because I wanted to keep cost low but yet wanted to hide the wires so final decision is here along with LG OLED

v8e92t.jpg

One of my TB loot.I bought a few lights and this is one of the 2 which is usable

2ewe1oi.jpg

the TV is gorgeous!!

May I know when did u have your TV delivered? Installed by your ID or the delivery guy? care to share pls?

twinklecloud, I bought my LG OLED from Gain City @ Marina Square and they were able to hold my purchase till i need it which is great because all the other furniture arrived and were sitting in the cloud of dust. I had it delivered to my new flat one day after my contractor handover because the LG installer will be the one fixing it (which I much prefer to give me a peace of mind that the TV is not going to fall off)

BTW, the pricing is really attractive and you can consider to make the purchase at Gain City. I have been enjoying it for 2 days and loving it.

the TV is gorgeous!!

May I know when did u have your TV delivered? Installed by your ID or the delivery guy? care to share pls?

Edited by Luxexplorer

Changbp, thanks for the heads-up as I didn't think of that and glad to know I will not be scratching the new tiles

Hey lux, you might want to get a rug or some floor protection under your rocking chair.