Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Luxexplorer

42 Years Old Getting A New Look

KITCHEN:

I have purchased the Kraus Coriander which fits perfectly. I find it handy to use as a small dish dryer, to defrost frozen food, etc. In the photo, also the Simple Human sponge holder. good suction and looks stylish too. Yeah... a sponge holder can actually look sexy too!

Both items purchased from Amazon.

2ue5vs9.jpg

Teka Hob. This is the one item I have chosen the smaller one and I am glad as the kitchen is smaller than what I see in my mind. I bought this design because of the ceramic glass instead of the usual tempered glass and not only it is a stronger material, it also sits very thinly close to the counter-top giving it a sleek look

2d0kx80.jpg

Panasonic Fridge with the freezer at the bottom. My other half insist on this as he claim that freezer is lesser used and should be at the bottom and since I have no opinion on this. It is fine for me.

Fujioh oven

9pu90p.jpg

Magnetic clock from TB

vskrr6.jpg

Blum Pull Out Drawers filled with at least 1 years' worth of pasta

2wmfiww.jpg

Never ending cleaning as my crockery emerged from their storage boxes

1hf78l.jpg

Edited by Luxexplorer

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bykaraanne thanks for still coming by to blog and can't believe 2 months has just flew by. It has been a very interesting journey shared with kaki here and making new friends too.

Love the contrast of the flooring and the white cabinets! :)

Bykaraanne thanks for still coming by to blog and can't believe 2 months has just flew by. It has been a very interesting journey shared with kaki here and making new friends too.

Of course! Still excited and happy for you guys to move in. :) the kitchen looks gorgeous. I really can't say enough good things about your flooring choice for the kitchen! :) plus, I own a Panasonic fridge too! Hehe

KITCHEN:

I have purchased the Kraus Coriander which fits perfectly. I find it handy to use as a small dish dryer, to defrost frozen food, etc. In the photo, also the Simple Human sponge holder. good suction and looks stylish too. Yeah... a sponge holder can actually look sexy too!

Both items purchased from Amazon.

2ue5vs9.jpg

Teka Hob. This is the one item I have chosen the smaller one and I am glad as the kitchen is smaller than what I see in my mind. I bought this design because of the ceramic glass instead of the usual tempered glass and not only it is a stronger material, it also sits very thinly close to the counter-top giving it a sleek look

2d0kx80.jpg

Panasonic Fridge with the freezer at the bottom. My other half insist on this as he claim that freezer is lesser used and should be at the bottom and since I have no opinion on this. It is fine for me.

Fujioh oven

9pu90p.jpg

Magnetic clock from TB

vskrr6.jpg

Blum Pull Out Drawers filled with at least 1 years' worth of pasta

2wmfiww.jpg

Never ending cleaning as my crockery emerged from their storage boxes

1hf78l.jpg

wow!! i love love the amazon purchases- Kraus Coriander and the simple human sponge holder.. (i am tempted to order from amazon too!!)

love your blum drawers too!! I will look into it.. hehe.. thanks for the update! very nice!

Thanks Sarah! This is good information for everyone to know. I will usually thaw it in the fridge and bring it out before cooking or with cold water rinsing.

You know sometimes we are so used to doing it all our life's that never even thought of it.

But that's when the coriander ones in useful so in can just leave the wet packaging sitting in it

Hi Luxe,

Nice coriander! Defrotsting food at room temperature in our climitate might not be a good idea ?

http://www.stilltasty.com/articles/view/9

Congrats on your completed reno!

Your bathroom is so gorgeous! :dribble: Love the step-down you did to the shower area. Looks like some posh hotel bathroom!

Thank you ladies for being there through the ups and downs... cant believe we all ready to move into our new flat (except pankponk but we will be stalking your blog soon, I hope you have made your purchase ) :0 Yam seng!!!!

Yakult, the step-down was propose by by tiler, I wouldnt have thought of it :)

Congrats on your completed reno!

Your bathroom is so gorgeous! :dribble: Love the step-down you did to the shower area. Looks like some posh hotel bathroom!

Lux, your place is ahh-ma-zing... love all your tiles choice and your right the my idea keep changing :notti:

Lux your space looks fab! Can't wait to make my space mine like you did with yours! :)

Hey! This packet is for emergency late night snacking!

Kaki! Why got cheezels in your pasta drawer?

Edited by Luxexplorer

Dining Room

The original living room has been converted to a dining space to accommodate this 2 meter long table. I love this table very much for its raw untreated wood.

- Little Black cat tissue holder from Japan is a housewarming pressie from my little niece (Fatcat, i have a black cat too)

2v0evs4.jpg

Table runner from South Africa. Finally it got to see daylight after 1 year.

2mnhi6w.jpg

1z65tnr.jpg

Deer head which is put together like a jigsaw. Did anyone watch the TV series Hannibal? Reminds me of the dark shadows of the detective who is always besieged by the dark deer horns :)

23sw7ba.jpg

Niece enjoying the rocking chair. She said its her favorite spot

2zq6br9.jpg

Still trying to find space for them

120msxz.jpg

Our first meal cooked at home when we "open fire"!

2mgmja0.jpg

Edited by Luxexplorer

Love your table runner and painting, got a feel of unrestrainess to it, very energetic. Looking forward to your housewarming!!

Dining Room

The original living room has been converted to a dining space to accommodate this 2 meter long table. I love this table very much for its raw untreated wood.

- Little Black cat tissue holder from Japan is a housewarming pressie from my little niece (Fatcat, i have a black cat too)

2v0evs4.jpg

Table runner from South Africa. Finally it got to see daylight after 1 year.

2mnhi6w.jpg

1z65tnr.jpg

Deer head which is put together like a jigsaw. Did anyone watch the TV series Hannibal? Reminds me of the dark shadows of the detective who is always besieged by the dark deer horns :)

23sw7ba.jpg

Niece enjoying the rocking chair. She said its her favorite spot

2zq6br9.jpg

Still trying to find space for them

120msxz.jpg

Our first meal cooked at home when we "open fire"!

2mgmja0.jpg

Edited by Lazyfatcat007