Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha actually some of them are chosen by me :D like the fake plants etc. I was gushing over the cute little saucers too hahaha. Who can resist?! :P

Lucky Penguin (now I know who is who hahaha)!! Bear just sits one side and pooh-poohs whenever I show him something cute :bleah:

Oh my, love your house design! I'm also living at the same estate as you!

Will you be able to share your contractor's no and name as I am still searching for one

Lucky Penguin (now I know who is who hahaha)!! Bear just sits one side and pooh-poohs whenever I show him something cute :bleah:

Heh heh, indeed some chosen by him but this Puffin sometimes ah add add add so many things! I have to QC if not our bomb shelter also not enough to put liao!

Aww, I'm sure that's because Bear trusts your taste ^^v

Hi,

Your house reno looks amazing! Could you share the contract contact and quotation with me? Thank you.

Thank you so much! :D Puffin has pm-ed you~ Good luck with your search! Edited by gallopingpenguin

Oh my, love your house design! I'm also living at the same estate as you!

Will you be able to share your contractor's no and name as I am still searching for one

Hi lync, woo, which block? Puffin has pm-ed you! Excited to read your tblog ^^

Heh heh, indeed some chosen by him but this Puffin sometimes ah add add add so many things! I have to QC if not our bomb shelter also not enough to put liao!

Aww, I'm sure that's because Bear trusts your taste ^^v

Haha! Your house looks large enough to store everything comfortably!

Anyway, can't wait to see how you get them all organized and displayed. That's one of the most exciting parts of a house reno to me :wub:

Hi Sapphire, we thought so too heh heh! Looking forward to see your completed home! Maybe we can all visit one another's houses soon haha!

I haven't seen it yet and hopefully everything gets done this week and I can take nice photos to share! So agree that we should go visiting! I love the look of yours so far :D

Hello Puffin!

Your house looking really awesome, really good ideas!

Would you able to share with me your contractor details and your quotation, my flat will be ready in a few months time..can't wait :)

Thank you!