Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Letterbox

mace, how is the finding at thomson plaza? :thumbs up:

yesterday went, they got no more stock.

maybe you want to check out homefix in marina sq.

Or those flower shops along upper thomson.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yesterday went, they got no more stock.

maybe you want to check out homefix in marina sq.

Or those flower shops along upper thomson.

no more stock?? but is the stock coming again? :thumbs up: which shop at thomson plaza you went? :)

Changed my letterbox lock yesterday, using the Handyman stated in the Town council homepage. But I was dis-sastify with his service.

Made appointment at 1030, but due to he reach early, he go n change the lock without waiting for us. He force open the letterbox causing the side had dented & scratches.

When we reach there, he claimed that the letterbox' lock already spoilted, and the key given by town council can't open it. WTF, i was opening it this few weeks without problem. And he also "act smart" by bending the stoper, said this will prevent the letterbox from losen, thus causing us abit hard to open the lock bcos stoper now touch the side of the letterbox. Will need to bend it straight again by myself.

Well, I already feedback to town council about him. :X

Changed my letterbox lock yesterday, using the Handyman stated in the Town council homepage. But I was dis-sastify with his service.

Made appointment at 1030, but due to he reach early, he go n change the lock without waiting for us. He force open the letterbox causing the side had dented & scratches.

When we reach there, he claimed that the letterbox' lock already spoilted, and the key given by town council can't open it. WTF, i was opening it this few weeks without problem. And he also "act smart" by bending the stoper, said this will prevent the letterbox from losen, thus causing us abit hard to open the lock bcos stoper now touch the side of the letterbox. Will need to bend it straight again by myself.

Well, I already feedback to town council about him. :X

did he ask for EXTRA $$$ from you?

seems that all those contractors by hdb or town council always like to come up 1001 excuses asking houseowner to cough up cash... :sport-smiley-018: just kena a few hours ago.

Edited by MaCe

Nope, the website already said $21.

Town council called me, said he had take a look at our letterbox, and "counsel" that handyman guy.

BTW, he give u how many keys ? Mine only got 2 keys...hmm...cos normally lock got 3 spare keys. funny!

Edited by kensanctuary

Nope, the website already said $21.

Town council called me, said he had take a look at our letterbox, and "counsel" that handyman guy.

BTW, he give u how many keys ? Mine only got 2 keys...hmm...cos normally lock got 3 spare keys. funny!

hmm, i got also 2 keys nia leh. maybe it's a standard for mailboxes? :lol:

KOREA! saw the outdoor mailbox in 5B pte ltd. 46 JOO CHIAT ROAD.

KOREA! saw the outdoor mailbox in 5B pte ltd. 46 JOO CHIAT ROAD.

5B pte ltd. 46 JOO CHIAT ROAD?? where is this place? :)

Korea, saw the letterbox but in red at toyogo at TPY industrial park 2.

5B is in Joo chiat road, unit no 46.

how come you know this place has letterboxes? is it a factory or what? :P

Outdoor mailbox? go M'sia should have alot.

:( no, manz. all the way goes m'sia for a letterbox. i bet spore has too. :dancingqueen:

how come you know this place has letterboxes? is it a factory or what? :)

:P no, manz. all the way goes m'sia for a letterbox. i bet spore has too. :good:

you singaporean or wat? :P

toyogo dunno, joo chiat road dunno....buy a street directory lah or check out www.streetdirectory.com

you singaporean or wat? :bleah:

toyogo dunno, joo chiat road dunno....buy a street directory lah or check out www.streetdirectory.com

!! 8| of course i know the place lah! our car even has the GPS device if really don't know the way. i just wonder how come buy letterbox must go to such place. is it a factory that manufactured letterboxes?? :D

Korea...toyoga is a warehouse place where u can get a lot of things over there...like plastic items and they are like Wu Jin shop lor...p/s: 5B stuffs are overprice but they have everything lor! BIG BIG WOK!