Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Letterbox

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, any1 change the HDB letterbox b4? How do we change the lock for HDB flat letterbox?

call those locksmiths - many locksmith stickers all over letterbox..

can change meh? I was told cannot... :( I'm still using the previous owner one...

was told by locksmith there is only a few types of hdb letterbox, that they cant change.

call this uncle 97709770, i engaged him 2 times already. reasonable price and fast, good skills.

i'm looking for letterbox (those people who stay at terrace houses and they hang those letterboxes outside the gate). anyone know where to buy? :sport-smiley-003:

saw them in

1) homefix

2) www.homely.com.sg

3) thomson nursery(selling flowers, plants..etc)

Thanks for the tel. i will call to arrange.

Cos I was shock when I call my agent that ex-owner had some letters with us, and then the agent replied: The ex-owner had the spare key, ask us to put their letter back to the letterbox, ex-owner will come to open the letterbox to collect it. Faintz!

Cos I was shock when I call my agent that ex-owner had some letters with us, and then the agent replied: The ex-owner had the spare key, ask us to put their letter back to the letterbox, ex-owner will come to open the letterbox to collect it. Faintz!

wah like dat also can??? :bangwall:

what about your 150kg SAFE, can I have the spare key too? :lol:

saw them in

1) homefix

2) www.homely.com.sg

3) thomson nursery(selling flowers, plants..etc)

where is thomson nursery? homefix? don't have lor. which outlet? :bangwall:

homely is selling hardware stuff leh. no letterbox. :lol:

where is thomson nursery? homefix? don't have lor. which outlet? :sport-smiley-004:

homely is selling hardware stuff leh. no letterbox. :good:

i saw in homefix, but cant remember which homefix.....i think it's thomson plaza.

i might go there this week, if you are not in a hurry, wait a while.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/HDB-Letter-Box-Lock...4QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by MaCe

Yeah, sekali they have spare key to my unit too, cos my reno had not start, and ID only change the lock when completion. So, tentatively will get a lock to lock the gate 1st.

Oh, I check my town council homepage, they do provide changing of letterbox lock service at $21.

Yeah, sekali they have spare key to my unit too, cos my reno had not start, and ID only change the lock when completion. So, tentatively will get a lock to lock the gate 1st.

Oh, I check my town council homepage, they do provide changing of letterbox lock service at $21.

better change now, cos after your reno starts.....you will be very very busy.

My previous owner had the spare key as well since the sales completion in Nov. Coz they were buying a new flat which wasn't ready yet. So far so good and they returned the key 1 April. I guess depends on how trustworthy you find them.

i saw in homefix, but cant remember which homefix.....i think it's thomson plaza.

i might go there this week, if you are not in a hurry, wait a while.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/HDB-Letter-Box-Lock...4QQcmdZViewItem

i'm not looking for the items you've shown in the link. :sport-smiley-004: all the while, you've been talking about this item?? :unsure:

jw041ok6.th.jpg

i'm looking something like this one above. :D

i'm not looking for the items you've shown in the link. :( all the while, you've been talking about this item?? :P

i'm looking something like this one above. :)

the link for those who ask about hdb letterbox locks lah.

i might pass by thomson plaza today.

those locations are the places i always go, just couldnt remember which place i saw the letterbox.

the link for those who ask about hdb letterbox locks lah.

i might pass by thomson plaza today.

those locations are the places i always go, just couldnt remember which place i saw the letterbox.

oh, i see. i've misunderstood you liao. :P

so can you pls help me to see when you go thomson plaza today? thanks in advance. :)

update me tonight, ok. :(