Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JacAngel

Need Help For New House Feng Shui...

Hi all,

If you willing to spend $300k to buy a flat, $50k to do renovation. $5000 to buy a sofa.

I dun think you should be able to spend $500++ to get Professional and yet recommended with good testimonal to do an ACCURATE FS Auditing.

Right MACE ?

yalor...as long as it's not over $1k especially when it's for a hdb.

just leave out fulushou when you source for fsm.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello all

I'm new here...me and FH just got a repurchased unit from HDB.yes we are going to hire a FS master to help us but can anyone expertise in FS comment in our layout?Thanks alot. :sport-smiley-003:

layout.jpg

hello all

I'm new here...me and FH just got a repurchased unit from HDB.yes we are going to hire a FS master to help us but can anyone expertise in FS comment in our layout?Thanks alot. :sport-smiley-003:

layout.jpg

when door open, dun let ppl see you dinning table ..

I think I can speak for mace that u think he's a witch doctor?? No direction given ... hehe...

:bangwall::dunno::notti:

Wizard Mace .. where are you ...

:deal::~:~

I think I can speak for mace that u think he's a witch doctor?? No direction given ... hehe...

raincole is right, MUST first engage a bomoh to throw some coins with a turtle shell to find out where the sun rises for this house :sport-smiley-003:

but then, not matter where this house faces, the toilet is still at the centre of the house.. :bangwall:

Toilet in the center.... choy choy...

many such toilet-in-the-centre hdb houses in sg as well as triangular ghost houses....took me 1+ yr to find a square/rectangular house. yet still imperfect but at least 4 corners all there and toilet is not at the centre.

many such toilet-in-the-centre hdb houses in sg as well as triangular ghost houses....took me 1+ yr to find a square/rectangular house. yet still imperfect but at least 4 corners all there and toilet is not at the centre.

when free help to view my floor plan leh

Kay Siao = Gao Siao = make people laugh, no good mah?

Maybe I translate wrongly loh.... fail chinese one ler....

it is ok lah ...... :)