Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JacAngel

Need Help For New House Feng Shui...

Kay Siao = Gao Siao = make people laugh, no good mah?

Maybe I translate wrongly loh.... fail chinese one ler....

kay siao = 假 傻

he knows fengshui yet said want me to see his floorplan... = kay siao lor :)

kay siao = 假 傻

he knows fengshui yet said want me to see his floorplan... = kay siao lor :furious:

you both beri beri HIONG hor...dare to post in the fengshui consultation subforum.

it's for pros lah...

Fengshui Consultation

For home-owners who like to have a fengshui, Bazi consultation for yourself, home, office etc

Subforums: Bazi Consultation by Mr Chong

Forum Led by: RenoTalk Forum Moderators

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
when door open, dun let ppl see you dinning table ..

thanks for the reply.I plan to buy a small dining table which standing at the entrance, one should cannot see the dining table but there's a window at the kitchen that can see the dining table..is that ok?

I know toilet in the centre of the hse is bad, any way to rectify it? !! there are not many better units ,others are either weird shape, or main entrance facing sharp edges , got one even facing a Ba Gua hung by opp neighbour , and facing rubbish chute somemore :sport-smiley-018:

some pics of my new hse http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9156

Edited by spikedoll

thanks for the reply.I plan to buy a small dining table which standing at the entrance, one should cannot see the dining table but there's a window at the kitchen that can see the dining table..is that ok?

I know toilet in the centre of the hse is bad, any way to rectify it? 8| there are not many better units ,others are either weird shape, or main entrance facing sharp edges , got one even facing a Ba Gua hung by opp neighbour , and facing rubbish chute somemore :P

some pics of my new hse http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9156

try your very best to KEEP the toilets CLEAN + DRY + AROMATIC at all times.

toilet seat cover should be closed at all time, with a plate of salt sitting on the cover.

try your very best to KEEP the toilets CLEAN + DRY + AROMATIC at all times.

toilet seat cover should be closed at all time, with a plate of salt sitting on the cover.

how abt air plant in the toilet ...

how abt air plant in the toilet ...

must put Mr BEAN's yellow rubber duckling also :rofl:

PAB2188.jpg

Edited by MaCe

why must put salt? then after whenever I finish my "biz", I must lay a plate of salt on the toilet bowl cover?

can I keep plants in toilet?

Thanks

why must put salt? then after whenever I finish my "biz", I must lay a plate of salt on the toilet bowl cover?

can I keep plants in toilet?

Thanks

salt to keep dirty things away.

go ikea buy those cheap plastic dog food bowls, then go aquariums to buy SEA salt(normal salt also can).

change salt when it's dirty or every few days. toilet seat cover must be closed at all times!(except when using lah :yamseng: )

put plants that doesnt rely on sunlight, they can help absorb lots of moisture.

or fix a ventilator on the toilet windows to keep toilet dry and odourless.

salt to keep dirty things away.

go ikea buy those cheap plastic dog food bowls, then go aquariums to buy SEA salt(normal salt also can).

change salt when it's dirty or every few days. toilet seat cover must be closed at all times!(except when using lah !! )

put plants that doesnt rely on sunlight, they can help absorb lots of moisture.

or fix a ventilator on the toilet windows to keep toilet dry and odourless.

u mean house with toilets in centre is a ghost hse or attract dirty things ah? :P

I told my ah lau i don't dare stay alone at home for 1st few mths...

must put Mr BEAN's yellow rubber duckling also :)

PAB2188.jpg

y har ?

powerful Mace in action. Keep it up .. bye

u mean house with toilets in centre is a ghost hse or attract dirty things ah? :D

attract dirty things + FLOURISHING dirt through the house(machiam a water fountain).

dirty things come thru the toiletbowl.

the centre of the house is considered as a very important location cos it's the HEART of your house, a centre to hold/store/distributes all the positive Qi(provided there isnt a toilet there).

y har ?

powerful Mace in action. Keep it up .. bye

rubber duckling to entertain you while bathing...best fengshui ornament around!:):bleah:

u mean house with toilets in centre is a ghost hse or attract dirty things ah? :bangwall:

nono, you must stay, infact best if you can invite as much pple as possible to come to your house(housewarming or weekend parties) to increase the HUMAN QI in your house. Always invite your best friends over to play mahjong, chitchat...

cos when there is more YANG Qi, Yin Qi will be weak.

if there is a toilet in the house that you seldom use, close the cover and plate of salt.

my common toilet(seldom use)

toiletbowl.jpg