Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JacAngel

Need Help For New House Feng Shui...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
nono, you must stay, infact best if you can invite as much pple as possible to come to your house(housewarming or weekend parties) to increase the HUMAN QI in your house. Always invite your best friends over to play mahjong, chitchat...

cos when there is more YANG Qi, Yin Qi will be weak.

if there is a toilet in the house that you seldom use, close the cover and plate of salt.

my common toilet(seldom use)

toiletbowl.jpg

Hahahaahaaaaaaaaa

nono, you must stay, infact best if you can invite as much pple as possible to come to your house(housewarming or weekend parties) to increase the HUMAN QI in your house. Always invite your best friends over to play mahjong, chitchat...

cos when there is more YANG Qi, Yin Qi will be weak.

if there is a toilet in the house that you seldom use, close the cover and plate of salt.

my common toilet(seldom use)

thanks for the advice and the pic

will follow your advice

Hi, new here...

Mind helping me look at my floor plan? ... :sport-smiley-018:

HouseFloorplan.jpg

I stood infront of my unit's door with a compass and North is <-----

what you wanna know? toilet is not at the centre no worries.

if the NW is missing, does it implies every male in the building has problems? unlikely.

probably not, other factors may come into play, it is almost impossible to get a regular shape house.

in fact, there is little feng shui improvement for apartments (probably why most remain middle class throughout their lives)

can u change the door location? stove and bedrooms?

environment is very important. check any ugly physical structures e.g. smoke stack.

the next important factors will be main door facing, house facing and building facing and window placement.

if you are adjacent the lift, it is not so good

keep the main door neat and clean and pls keep those smelly shoes in racks.

strategic placement of lights and waters will do more wonder as they are 'lively' with respect to static placements of decorative gadgets.

yo,

whats the salt suppose to do?

this salt water cure is an interesting idea to counter supposedly the effects of naughty 'five yellow'.

it is hygroscopic which probably explains the mess after a few months which most people believed it 'absorbed' the evil 'five yellow' energies :sport-smiley-003:

it does have some merits, however the closest association that i can think of is weak metal.

a clever method regardless.

I was told to sprinkle or place salt or tea leaves at all corners of the house ...any comments?why is this so?

I was told to sprinkle or place salt or tea leaves at all corners of the house ...any comments?why is this so?

tea leave = respect, like offering tea

salt = for cleansing - to chase all dirty/bad luck away.

th_71185_My_3NG_HDBresale_1_122_315lo.JPG

Yo pitung.. borrow your fp for sample k.. hehee :bangwall: everythime i go home forgot scan to pc leh.. :sport-smiley-004:

my new house is about this floor plan too. can help check what is the missing corner? my main door facing se..

Edited by greentea

I'm going collect keys this Tue..and plan to open door on wed noon...my FS master told us to open all windows when we went in...is sprinkle salt / tea leaves necessary? he said not necessary.

I'm going collect keys this Tue..and plan to open door on wed noon...my FS master told us to open all windows when we went in...is sprinkle salt / tea leaves necessary? he said not necessary.

depends on what kind FSM you got and also there are many conmen fsm nowadays.

depends on what kind FSM you got and also there are many conmen fsm nowadays.

ehh you seems to imply the FS master is a conman??

ehh you seems to imply the FS master is a conman??

depends on what kind of FSM you got and also there are many conmen fsm nowadays.