Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JacAngel

Need Help For New House Feng Shui...

depends on what kind of FSM you got and also there are many conmen fsm nowadays.

he should be quite good lah..was sourcing around for FSM but couldn't decide till finally decide on my friend's FSM who is also her cousin.There's also a forum which he's the moderator and many people look for him..he was also invited to talks etc..he quote me $368 :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
he should be quite good lah..was sourcing around for FSM but couldn't decide till finally decide on my friend's FSM who is also her cousin.There's also a forum which he's the moderator and many people look for him..he was also invited to talks etc..he quote me $368 :jawdrop:

usually i look at the price. a hdb flat no matter whether it's a exe or 2 room, should not exceed $1k.

many conmen out there packaging themselves as GOOD MUST BE EXPENSIVE.

usually i look at the price. a hdb flat no matter whether it's a exe or 2 room, should not exceed $1k.

that's crazy price to pray

mine only $368

Can help me to look at mine.. btw, any good fsm to recommend.. can pm me if nto convenient to put here. Thanks.

hmmm let me email my floor plan to you.. coz my office blocked all these upload pictures site.

Thanks.

Can help me to look at mine.. btw, any good fsm to recommend.. can pm me if nto convenient to put here. Thanks.

hmmm let me email my floor plan to you.. coz my office blocked all these upload pictures site.

Thanks.

My floorplan

finally uploaded.. please help me to see and and some basic advice. Thanks.

My floorplan

finally uploaded.. please help me to see and and some basic advice. Thanks.

if you are dead sure about the directions(compass) then i will proceed when i am free tomolo..

but if you took the wrong compass readings...then sorry liao.

if you are dead sure about the directions(compass) then i will proceed when i am free tomolo..

but if you took the wrong compass readings...then sorry liao.

hmmm isnt tt the standard way of drawing the compass and direction? coz many pple taught us that.. we did use the compass outside the house and it was qte similar.. we are gg to collect our keys this thur, thus no chance to go in yet.

Thanks.

hmmm isnt tt the standard way of drawing the compass and direction? coz many pple taught us that.. we did use the compass outside the house and it was qte similar.. we are gg to collect our keys this thur, thus no chance to go in yet.

Thanks.

that means you are only taking the compass reading for your DOOR facing.

not house facing. Unless your door has the same facing as the whole building.

Edited by MaCe

that means you are only taking the compass reading for your DOOR facing.

not house facing. Unless your door has the same facing as the whole building.

hey.. i understand what you trying to say. The direction indicated is correct.

Edited by gladysbeyond

??

hi... can you explain more? thanks

i think best to hire pro FS master to see your hse.They will give u more details and solutions.

hmmm.. finally i see what you all meant.. sorry coz my office block all pictures.. so i thot mace replied with an empty message..

anyone has anyidea how to overcome this? coz my dad v against engagin fs master to see fengshui..

thanks all