Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Danmify

A little bit of Muji, Modern Barn and Cat House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just dropping by again to say you are so cool with your t-blog. Haha! Short and Sweet. 

Just wondering what material are you using for your kitchen counter top? Also what is the brand of the w/c? Flushing and everything good? Mind sharing the price?

iQuartz White Pure (need to top up a bit, i think about $50 more pfr for vendor pricing)

Can't rem the brand of the W/C. But you can find at Jalan Besar that stretch. About $260 for one and $280 for the other. It will be good if you are able to measure the distance between the wall to the center of the w/c piping. For bto, usually need to buy the "s-neck". I didn't add $50 to $80 more for the gerbil flush upgrade.

So far, the flushing still Ok for me. 

Edited by Danmify

• Like 1

wah that's quite cheap for toilet bowls..the cheapest i saw so far was at heritage for baron w-888 with geberit flush system for 300 plus i think - i shall reconsider changing my toilet bowls now haha.

may i please ask where you got your cow stool/bedside table beside your bed? looks cute! 

Apologies. I went to check and confirm that it is $549 for both my W/Cs, including GST and delivery and excluding the geberit flush system. You can opt for that later if you find the flush is not powerful enough. I bought the s-necks as my distance was 5 inches and need to offset for these 6 inches W/Cs. I recommend GR Link Marketing along Jalan Besar.

The cow stool is from Taobao. We use it as the bedside table to go with the barn theme. :)

Type【有所·哞哞坐墩】设计师可爱趣味极美家具|小牛造型脚凳换鞋凳

Edited by Danmify

thank you i will check out both the WCs and taobao!

yes it definitely suits your theme haha and the cow stool stood out because it's so cute and i have not seen something like that before! loved how you used different decor/furniture and yet it all goes so well together. :wub:

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply.

Can you send me the link of the stainless steel water pipe from Taobao ? :D

Is your iquartz White Pure the same as the Snow white from Lian Hin?

quartz.jpg

Edited by Starrain

Hey, the earlier link is no longer available. You can find something similar through these key words.

全铜/不锈钢小便斗下水器S弯下水管小便器排水管小便池弯管配件

But note that the height of the pipe need to compensate for the pvc piping from the ground. (Look closely to mine.) Unless your plumber willing to do it all the way for you. But there's always Rustoleum spray paint :)

Nope. It is different from Lian Hin's. iQuartz iPure almost have no visible stone within. But I think the Lian Hin series looks just fine :)

CiF is effective when it comes to cleaning against curry, metal rust, kimchi, etc

:rolleyes: hmmm.. I was hoping to get  the link because I'm afraid if I get from other seller, the dimension etc would be different and can't be used. So I'm not sure if there's anything I should take note of? What dimension? Any advice? Then another things is, why must it be S shape? Got other shapes? :sport-smiley-004:

I like white counter-top, it looks clean and bright but can't decide to get it or choose a dark color ones. Have you ever notice some laminate, or say the aircon unit turning yellow after sometimes? Do you think quartz will turn yellowish also?

Thanks for answering my questions once again! :yamseng:

Alamak.. I no longer have the original link. The dims should be standard but getting the longer one is always better since it can be cut. Otherwise, it will mean a lower basin counter. It is usually S shaped, think it is something to do with pressure too, haha.. my physics borderline kind.. 

I liked white countertop too! But with 4 naughty cats wanting to show off their paw print artwork daily can be a challenge haha.. important that it fits your theme and is practical and functional too.

We are light cooker so it fits us well. Quartz is after all man made and can't compare to actual stone but I still think it is less porous than granite. I haven't had the yellow pale stain so far.. but I heard it can turn yellow. So better to get warranty from your supplier or contractor.

Haha! 4 cats that would be 16 paws.

;) Guess I will email to quartz's supplier to see what they say.

I've found some links using the key words you gave me. Thanks for that!!:D

• Like 1