Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Recommended Posts

On 10/11/2016 at 9:01 AM, slashmylove said:

I see... thanks for your quick reply! maybe cos study room also not as near the aircon ledge as compared to MBR hence suggested to use the thicker ones. :) 

Yup, we think that's the case as well! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Good choice for the Ikea butcher blocks.

aircon pipe laying to the just beside the drain seems to be some industry standard/regulation

 

I'm not sure how resistant the laminate is but generally Matte white may more be difficult to maintain then gloss white.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there!

May I know in the end did you managed to sell away your sink, taps and door? Because I will also be changing and thought it's a waste to throw away. But do people really buy them?

Lola <3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Changbp said:

Good choice for the Ikea butcher blocks.

aircon pipe laying to the just beside the drain seems to be some industry standard/regulation

I'm not sure how resistant the laminate is but generally Matte white may more be difficult to maintain then gloss white.

Thanks :) we dont know anyone using ikea butcherblock and so, are anticipating to see how it'll turn out! 

Yes, seems to be. Online doesn't have much info on whether it's a necessity though. The aircon installers had no qualms trimming it for us and we trust our contractor so we are okay with it. 

Noted! Will be prepared to develop some muscles doing cleaning haha :sport-smiley-003:

Edited by kingandbin
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LolaBun said:

Hi there!

May I know in the end did you managed to sell away your sink, taps and door? Because I will also be changing and thought it's a waste to throw away. But do people really buy them?

Lola <3

Hello Lola! So far only the sink is pending, we decided to keep the tap for our own use. I think I haven't tried hard enough (to post on other platforms) to sell these items so.. Anyone who's reading this, the doors and toilet bowl are still available!!!! 

Yes, sucha waste to just throw :( according to my contractor his client managed to sell a toilet bowl for $50 before. So yes, possible :P

12 hours ago, Xr Lee said:

Hi KingandBin!

Loving the contents..so informative & interesting.. 

E seems like a good contractor..Pls share his contact. Thanks!  

Thank you! It's a pleasure sharing the journey cause we are still learning the ropes to renovations as well! Have PMed you his details (:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bykaraanne said:

That client is moi. Hahaha.

i sold on carousell :)

Hahaha 原来是你! how long did it take before you managed to sell it off ah

5 hours ago, Griplee said:

hi Kingandbin,

Can I have the number of Contractor E?

Thanks in advance

Sure, PMed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2016 at 9:05 AM, kingandbin said:

Hello Lola! So far only the sink is pending, we decided to keep the tap for our own use. I think I haven't tried hard enough (to post on other platforms) to sell these items so.. Anyone who's reading this, the doors and toilet bowl are still available!!!! 

Yes, sucha waste to just throw :( according to my contractor his client managed to sell a toilet bowl for $50 before. So yes, possible :P

Thank you! It's a pleasure sharing the journey cause we are still learning the ropes to renovations as well! Have PMed you his details (:

Thank you! I will try my luck to sell  =)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, woodtaurus said:

Hi KingandBin,

Appreciate your help to PM the contacts of the 4 contractors that you spoke to. Thanks in advance!

Hello! Have sent you a PM with their contact details (:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Aura Sink download renotalk renovation guide


×