Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Planning to buy either playstation or wii. Which one is better?

Asked around and was told Playstation offers better picture but wii controllers are cooler.

With Sony winning the battle with the blue-ray HD format, is it better to go for Playstation?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Planning to buy either playstation or wii. Which one is better?

Asked around and was told Playstation offers better picture but wii controllers are cooler.

With Sony winning the battle with the blue-ray HD format, is it better to go for Playstation?

it depends on the type of games u wan to play. i've got nintendo Wii. can sell to you if u wan. It's more interactive becoz you get to exercise while you play. and it's very fun especially when playin in a group. can link up to 4players if i'm not wrong. you can come to my hse to try it too. but i only have a few games only.

my name is also joseph. :) anyway, nice reno done up. i guess u really a lot of time, effort and money on ur reno. Btw, nice dining table.. is it custom made? Clutterfree and very spacious.

hi joseph :)

thanks. yeap the table is custom made. can seat 5pple and when extend can seat 9 people. we like having thngs all hidden away, so create lots of storage space to hide everything. pop by if you have time.

cheers

Browsed thru the march home and decor in bookshop just now, very swee :dunno:.

thanks TYM. the photographer from the mag not so good photo contrast bad and angle distorted :wub: the art director junior olso :wub: if u noticed all the home that she art directed look the same! bolws or tea pot on table. magazines on side table :dunno:

8|

it depends on the type of games u wan to play. i've got nintendo Wii. can sell to you if u wan. It's more interactive becoz you get to exercise while you play. and it's very fun especially when playin in a group. can link up to 4players if i'm not wrong. you can come to my hse to try it too. but i only have a few games only.

Tks for the invitation, will let u know again.

thanks TYM. the photographer from the mag not so good photo contrast bad and angle distorted 8| the art director junior olso :( if u noticed all the home that she art directed look the same! bolws or tea pot on table. magazines on side table :good:

:notti:

Really ah, me too amateurish for this type of photography thing. Anyway, like the "doggy pee" diy decor in your bathroom, cute!

hello something to share with tanglin halt neighbours. from march home and decor. :sport-smiley-003:

page1rf1.th.jpg

page2et1.th.jpg

page3db2.th.jpg

Hi sakae sushi,

Your home looks great! The concept is impressive. You must have spent a lot of time/efforts on every detail. Very admire you.

Edited by GTeton

Hi sakae sushi,

Your home looks great! The concept is impressive. You must have spent a lot of time/efforts on every detail. Very admire you.

thank Gteton. you from tanglin halt estate also?

hi sakae sushi,

hw much did you spend on your reno if you don't mind sharing?

thank Gteton. you from tanglin halt estate also?

hi sakae sushi,

hw much did you spend on your reno if you don't mind sharing?

hello lets say we can buy a honda stream with COE with a trip for family to 3 to hong kong for 6 days 5 nites :yamseng:

cheers

Hi neighbours

Just to update all that I'm FINALLY starting my reno today after loads of hiccups and boos-boos. Yippee!! Can't wait for everything to complete and move in. :yamseng::(

hello lets say we can buy a honda stream with COE with a trip for family to 3 to hong kong for 6 days 5 nites :)

cheers

Cool! That's at least $30 to $40k at least? :yamseng:

Hi neighbours

Just to update all that I'm FINALLY starting my reno today after loads of hiccups and boos-boos. Yippee!! Can't wait for everything to complete and move in. :yamseng::(

Cool! That's at least $30 to $40k at least? :yamseng:

I reckon $80K

wah... a honda stream would cost around 78k and hongkong trip for 3 will be 3k at least.

so total is ard 81k i guess. you have confirmed topped the chart on highest amount spent on renovation in our neighbourhood.

Edited by armani

hello lets say we can buy a honda stream with COE with a trip for family to 3 to hong kong for 6 days 5 nites :(

cheers

:yamseng::yamseng:

Dear neighbors-soon-to-be,

We’ll be moving in on 29 Mar. Can anyone recommend a good moving company that supply boxes with reasonable charge? We have a few small pieces of furniture and many boxes.

Thank you.