Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

has anyone tried speaking to indian administrative staffs at building service centre... really can make my blood pressure shoot just talking to them becoz can't comprehend wat they're trying to say at times. haha... i filed a list to spoilt items and they called me today but sadly i really couldn't comprehend their powderfull england with indian accent. really had a hard time and kept saying HUH!:bangwall: all the time and in the end they kept mentioning bout main gate. which my main gate obviously has no problem at all.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
has anyone tried speaking to indian administrative staffs at building service centre... really can make my blood pressure shoot just talking to them becoz can't comprehend wat they're trying to say at times. haha... i filed a list to spoilt items and they called me today but sadly i really couldn't comprehend their powderfull england with indian accent. really had a hard time and kept saying HUH!:notti: all the time and in the end they kept mentioning bout main gate. which my main gate obviously has no problem at all.

Hi,

You may want to request to talk to the Chinse guy, Mr Yiu. Think he is the in-charge in that miserable office. Talking to those Ind*** staff will make you boil, for sure. I tried it previously and gave up too. They are the foreign workers who may be good in labour work but not in communicating with residents here. Unless you can locate one Indian supervisor, slightly plump .... he is quite useful though.

Just my opinions. What others think? :bangwall:

Hi,

You may want to request to talk to the Chinse guy, Mr Yiu. Think he is the in-charge in that miserable office. Talking to those Ind*** staff will make you boil, for sure. I tried it previously and gave up too. They are the foreign workers who may be good in labour work but not in communicating with residents here. Unless you can locate one Indian supervisor, slightly plump .... he is quite useful though.

Just my opinions. What others think? :bangwall:

oh i see.... i did saw a chinese guy the other day. didn't know he's the supervisor though. shall try locate him. but i dono if he'll be following up my case anot. shall go bug him again if no one calls me tml.

btw, has anyone here noticed that the showerhead stand's stem turn dark yellowish after some time? is it normal? i had cleaned it with a scorching pad before but seems like it's coming back again.

oh i see.... i did saw a chinese guy the other day. didn't know he's the supervisor though. shall try locate him. but i dono if he'll be following up my case anot. shall go bug him again if no one calls me tml.

btw, has anyone here noticed that the showerhead stand's stem turn dark yellowish after some time? is it normal? i had cleaned it with a scorching pad before but seems like it's coming back again.

Hi Armani, I did not pay much attention to the showerhead stand. Maybe I will check it tonight and update you again. But what I know is that both my showerheads were damaged once its hit the ground. They are obviously of poor quality. But fortunately, my contractor replaced both for me, citing the same reason.

In fact, in the recent town council's survey, I feedbacked that our toilet bowl flushing system is terrible. There are threads in this forum stating that we need to flush twice/thrice to ensure our big business are totally flushed. I think they shd replace our bowls FOC with better quality ones.

I also feedbacked about the rubbish bins provided at the void deck @ lobby. They are too small and shd have upgraded to a size bigger. The sight of rubbish overflowing to the ground is common. SIGH. :D

Erm, have to defend the building services centre here; when I went there with my problems, I was attended by a bangala too, but he was quite friendly and command of english is ok.

Whatever he cannot understand, he will ask me to write down and will pass to his supervisor later. The very next day, two workers came up and rectified my problems quickly.

Thumbs up!!

The one in my common bathroom turned yellowish-brown (seems like rust spot) during my reno stage, feedbacked to the building service centre and they got it replaced without que. And yes, the quality is not good.

The one in my common bathroom turned yellowish-brown (seems like rust spot) during my reno stage, feedbacked to the building service centre and they got it replaced without que. And yes, the quality is not good.

I think we have no choice but to use them for a while and if they turn worse, replace with better quality ones at our own costs. Anyway, take it as wear & tear. HDB's quality is below average. Maybe next time we shd feedback to Minister when they walk ard .... next GE? hehehe ... sigh again.

I think we have no choice but to use them for a while and if they turn worse, replace with better quality ones at our own costs. Anyway, take it as wear & tear. HDB's quality is below average. Maybe next time we shd feedback to Minister when they walk ard .... next GE? hehehe ... sigh again.

here got GE meh? :bangwall: tot forever walk over.... just enjoy polling PH :P

:notti: errr.... polling in this area? :dunno: think not very possible. hehe.... maybe in another 20yrs time then perhaps we'll get a chance to vote.

back to the showerhead... can tell from one look that it's low quality. obviously those cheapo plastics that's akin to those in use for children's toys(e.g. handle of those china made light sabre, remote control car). perhaps some children toys are of better quality. but then.. wat to do they are provided "free". just needa bear with them till they spoil. i'm not so concerned about the shower head becoz quite easy to replace but then the shower stand is the problem. imagine if i were to take them out then they would leave visible holes in my wall tiles and it's not easy finding shower stand with holes in the same orientation n position.

haha.. too lengthy liao... maybe i think too much. :drunk:

oh ya.. nice meeting chairman at the mailbox in the evening. my apology for not chatting too long becoz a bit tired and needa go up to use the toilet. :deal:

alrighty... needa oink oink now. :seeya:

there shouldn't be any issues finding shower stand to fit the holes. i changed mine and it fitted perfectly. apparently, all these shower stuffs are done acccording to international standard. so all the holes, alignment etc are standard size.

lagi best is my master bed room 2 shower stand holes are not align :deal: . installed new tap for my bathtub when look from afar, can see that the tap is slanted. very amazed that the tap i bot can be adjusted till its align, even though the holes is not balance :notti:

oh ya.. nice meeting chairman at the mailbox in the evening. my apology for not chatting too long becoz a bit tired and needa go up to use the toilet. :bangwall:

alrighty... needa oink oink now. zz

Who chairman??? But nice meeting you also...hehe... zz

there shouldn't be any issues finding shower stand to fit the holes. i changed mine and it fitted perfectly. apparently, all these shower stuffs are done acccording to international standard. so all the holes, alignment etc are standard size.

lagi best is my master bed room 2 shower stand holes are not align zz . installed new tap for my bathtub when look from afar, can see that the tap is slanted. very amazed that the tap i bot can be adjusted till its align, even though the holes is not balance :bangwall:

Ya, should fit as I changed 1 set to RainShower.

Who chairman??? But nice meeting you also...hehe... zz

Cos tell them Khriz, they dont know who, but mention Chairman, they know who rightaway.

lagi best is my master bed room 2 shower stand holes are not align zz . installed new tap for my bathtub when look from afar, can see that the tap is slanted. very amazed that the tap i bot can be adjusted till its align, even though the holes is not balance :bangwall:

Cool! You actually managed to put a bathtub in the small toilet? zz

oh i see.... so good to have this forum. great to know all shower stands are the same. yeah... btw, the bangla didn't call me up today. shall go bug them this weekend again. haiz... but then any idea whether they do maintenance after 6pm or on saturdays? else i needa apply off again...

Ya, should fit as I changed 1 set to RainShower.

Cos tell them Khriz, they dont know who, but mention Chairman, they know who rightaway.

actually i know who's khriz but reaction a bit slow that day. hehe... but actually chairman not bad also too since u started this thread and kept it going and made this thread a place where we exchange informations and reno ideas. Therefore do accept this chairman title but then no paycheck hor... :unsure: just joking... no offence. but i guess the rest of the patrons here would agree with me isn't it?