Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

hi boys and girls. since we are hosting at cartoon wayne's place. it be nice if we can share and waive off the couples' buffet cost :dancingqueen:

Boys and Girls??

Share and waive couples' buffet cost? Your treat?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I have arranged for the food to be delivered at 7pm. Ya, we will drop by after work, bringing the chairs also :dancingqueen:

jule, is the mini buffet provide any drinks?? I scare not enuff drinks. Are we goin to buy some?

My hse left a few cans drink, maybe meet up tmr and decide.

jule, is the mini buffet provide any drinks?? I scare not enuff drinks. Are we goin to buy some?

My hse left a few cans drink, maybe meet up tmr and decide.

The buffet no drinks but got dessert. No worries lah, I will bring some down and get ice also. You just rem to open your door for us !! Also need to borrow ur fridge to keep the yusheng.

Boys and Girls??

Share and waive couples' buffet cost? Your treat?

i'm referring to wayne and wife, 2 pax = $30.

we using his place so its just right that they shouldn't pay for the buffet. thinking if every one chip in a few bucks should be able to cover their cost.

!!

The buffet no drinks but got dessert. No worries lah, I will bring some down and get ice also. You just rem to open your door for us :yeah: Also need to borrow ur fridge to keep the yusheng.

Ok then, i to9 got hm make some more ice...

tmr if drink not enuff maybe just go down buy...

I will reach hm by 6.30 latest... :P

i'm referring to wayne and wife, 2 pax = $30.

we using his place so its just right that they shouldn't pay for the buffet. thinking if every one chip in a few bucks should be able to cover their cost.

:notti:

Sakae lets enjoy the hou lei... i will still chip in money for the hou lei...

but hopefully no earthquake will happen.. as last nite my hse here have one... !!

I will reach hm by 6.30 latest... :P

but hopefully no earthquake will happen.. as last nite my hse here have one... :)

Wayne, please get your parents to join us for the food too.

Earthquake ???? From where???? :furious:

I will reach hm by 6.30 latest... :bleah:

but hopefully no earthquake will happen.. as last nite my hse here have one... :rolleyes:

:sport-smiley-004: earthquake from his downstairs neighbour lah. the infamous blogger that is never wrong always right :bleah:

Jule, my parents are away for dinner and got things to settle so not joining...

Sakae, Khris - Actually i use to it, just hopeful that thing may changes for the better...

Just for hope that, tmr the gathering can go on smoothly without any unnecessary disturbance..

8|8|:(

Jule, my parents are away for dinner and got things to settle so not joining...

Sakae, Khris - Actually i use to it, just hopeful that thing may changes for the better...

Just for hope that, tmr the gathering can go on smoothly without any unnecessary disturbance..

8|8|:(

they not staying in an island by themselves leh. you gt try calling police, hdb and town council? its help. if it was me they would have got it long long time liao :blink:

they not staying in an island by themselves leh. you gt try calling police, hdb and town council? its help. if it was me they would have got it long long time liao :sport-smiley-004:

Sounds really serious! Wayne, what is it your neighbour has done to you? :notti:

Sounds really serious! Wayne, what is it your neighbour has done to you? :deal:

They didnt do anything to mi, just some couple quarrelling session and have some loud banging sound..

But i think should be ok lah.. I live in HDB for so many year so i think, some time we have to compromise and i oso a bit bo chap person. Hehe.. Happy go lucky!:notti: :notti:

Sorry guys .... both my wife and I cant join tonight gathering session as both of us are having separate company events as well. If there are any future gatherings/outings, we will participate for sure.

Paiseh once again and you guys enjoy and have a happy lou hei! Huat AH!

Rem to buy the host's unit no hor ... cheeers.