Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Wow .... are you trained in China or something .... China so powderfool ....

But amazing to learn that your total renovation costs is less than $10k. Well done! :dunno:

Haha....no lah...I where got 墨水 :~ ....actually it's quoted from some chinese blogger and I find it nice so copy and edit a bit....keke...hope I'm not violating any copyright law... :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wow .... are you trained in China or something .... China so powderfool ....

But amazing to learn that your total renovation costs is less than $10k. Well done! :unsure:

My renovation only covers homogenous tiles for whole house, window grilles for all windows and kitchen cabinet...less than 10K for all these is actually reasonable...

My renovation only covers homogenous tiles for whole house, window grilles for all windows and kitchen cabinet...less than 10K for all these is actually reasonable...

My unit renovation costs abt $22k+, covered almost everything (relocation of switches). To me also reasonable. Got free grilles and living hall curtains from him. Cheers.

Haha....no lah...I where got 墨水 :dunno: ....actually it's quoted from some chinese blogger and I find it nice so copy and edit a bit....keke...hope I'm not violating any copyright law... :unsure:

By any chance you stay >38 floor? Cos I got a friend staying in 316 high floor too. Cheers.

Edited by skyspectrum

My reno budget is also about $10k, gonna do basic stuff like ceramic flooring, kitchen cabinet, windows, ceilings. Intend to DIY other things like feature walls, painting etc.

My unit renovation costs abt $22k+, covered almost everything (relocation of switches). To me also reasonable. Got free grilles and living hall curtains from him. Cheers.

By any chance you stay >38 floor? Cos I got a friend staying in 316 high floor too. Cheers.

Don't think your grills and curtains are free though. Most likely that your ID has marked up on certain items, so as to factor those in as freebies. We all know how IDs can come up with all sorts of marketing gimmicks. :unsure:

Nope, I stay low floor, some of my neighbours here know where I stay. :unsure:

Nope, I stay low floor, some of my neighbours here know where I stay. :)

Coolz .... of course your neighbours would know where you stay lar ... sigh :furious:

Btw, i got the following for sale:

A brand new Sandisk 4GB thumbdrive, specially designed by a famous MotorGP company in Italy.

Comes with original packaging and a recovery CD.

More details:

http://digital.asiaone.com/Digital/Reviews...1103-34027.html

http://www.sandisk.com/Products/ProductInfo.aspx?ID=2408

Retailing at $169.00. Letting it go at $100nett. Any Tanglin Haltians interested, let me know soonest.

Thanks. :furious:

Coolz .... of course your neighbours would know where you stay lar ... sigh :furious:

Oops, I mean forumers....keke :furious:

Oops, I mean forumers....keke :bangwall:

Whahaha ... now its make sense. Coming to end of Thursday soon. Tmr is Friday ... yeah!

月亮明又圆,

元宵甜又圆,

家人健康又团圆。

ΘΘ●● Θ●● Θ●● Θ●●

元宵节送你一碗汤圆,

圆起一场事业的美梦,

圆出温暖如春的爱情,

圆来新一年精彩的运程!

:bangwall:

How abt playing badminton? Can play couple double at the nearby CC or Sports Complex. :wub:

badminton... good idea too but i'm not really good at it. but it's a good form of exercise too. let's ask our chairman to organise something. btw, i haven get to see our chairman yet.

Oda, u seemed so secretive about where you stay. Scared that some of us might come to stalk you middle of the night is it? :bangwall:

Yah lor.... :)

So countrylover, which unit you stay?

My reno budget is also about $10k, gonna do basic stuff like ceramic flooring, kitchen cabinet, windows, ceilings. Intend to DIY other things like feature walls, painting etc.

Don't think your grills and curtains are free though. Most likely that your ID has marked up on certain items, so as to factor those in as freebies. We all know how IDs can come up with all sorts of marketing gimmicks. :)

You are 50% correct and 50% incorrect. All contractors, by default, are businessmen (i.e. they do markup ALL items in their quotations). Some of them marked up higher and some marked slightly lower.

As for my case, I did a comparsion with many several contractors and I strongly believe he is one of the lowest ( I wont say lowest). The curtains and grilles were actually pestered by me, and if not, they wont be given anyway. His quote was itemised and this allowed me to compare easily with others. Anyway, I have been staying here since Sept07 and I am happy with his workers workmanship. Thanks. :bangwall:

badminton... good idea too but i'm not really good at it. but it's a good form of exercise too. let's ask our chairman to organise something. btw, i haven get to see our chairman yet.

Ya man .... nice to play games together .... we can organize one too if he is busy. Yet to see him here recently.

Yah lor.... :yamseng:

So countrylover, which unit you stay?

I know .... hahaha 30x

Jialark!

skyspectrum = potential stalker :P

Your ang mo very powderfool .... if people have read your msg trails, they would know also lar. Anyway, what's wrong for forumers (as mentioned by Oda) to know where you stay ... eventually we will know too ... so secretive .... chey!

:dunno:

Hmm .. been very quiet these few days. Cant imagine my last Friday's msg was still the last message when I login this morning. Guys .... where are you? All playing mahjong???

Yeah! Man U won 5-1 and Spurs won League Cup 2-1 after extra time!

Cheers.