Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Hmm...I like the hacking part. :paint:

Wah .... i realise you also changed the toilet bowl. I think you have spent a lot of customising all these, esp the hacking and furniture. Well done!

Cheers. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi neighbour!:paint: long time din post in the forum liao...

Too busy with my thesis recently....

sakae sushi cool men.. your house on mag

just read through recent posting on the thread... kind of sporty neighbours!! last sunday just met Oda at the lift lobby early in the morning, he and his wife goin for a morning jog.. Healthy leh... i think time for mi to keep fit too...

Btw anyone like bowling??? Try to find some kaki here.... Got time can organise morning jogging session...

Recently massimmo post some of my living room pic in their website, they got them from my t-blog... Just want to share with my neighbour first... :yamseng:

massimmowebupdate.jpg

Do you have some kind of blind for the glass partition? If not, hmm...no privacy huh? :yamseng:

:bath: got no blind. so whatever and anything you do can be seen loh. :yamseng::unsure:

Hi neighbour!!! long time din post in the forum liao...

Too busy with my thesis recently....

sakae sushi cool men.. your house on mag

just read through recent posting on the thread... kind of sporty neighbours!! last sunday just met Oda at the lift lobby early in the morning, he and his wife goin for a morning jog.. Healthy leh... i think time for mi to keep fit too...

Btw anyone like bowling??? Try to find some kaki here.... Got time can organise morning jogging session...

Recently massimmo post some of my living room pic in their website, they got them from my t-blog... Just want to share with my neighbour first... :paint:

massimmowebupdate.jpg

hey cartoon. great to have u back here :rofl: wa cool man. on website. wa tanglin halt not bad. khriz's sofa got zoe tay butt bump, my flat on mag and yours on website :rofl:

Wah .... i realise you also changed the toilet bowl. I think you have spent a lot of customising all these, esp the hacking and furniture. Well done!

Cheers. !!

yeap. changed all. cos think it will be long lasting in long run. i want the place to look less cluttered. so the only way is to custom everything to fit in the space lor.

Can I check if we still have to pay haulage fee to the main contractor? Or pay directly to my reno contractor? Called the office at Blk 89 but the guy said he doesn't know! :)

Ya the BSC won't know because its between you and the contractors mah.

Who to pay, then depends on your arrangement. Some people pay direct to the main con, while some people pay to their own reno guy (who will pay the main con in turn), while also got some own reno guy include this haulage charges in the ID package.

For me I pay my ID and he pays the main con, then he got a receipt from the main con to show me that he paid. :(

Can I check if we still have to pay haulage fee to the main contractor? Or pay directly to my reno contractor? Called the office at Blk 89 but the guy said he doesn't know! :)

Mr Yiu @ 6479-8903

Will any of you guys be having any kopi session tomorrow afternoon? i should be free leh.. can I join you guys? :sport-smiley-004:

hello something to share with tanglin halt neighbours. from march home and decor. :)

page1rf1.th.jpg

page2et1.th.jpg

page3db2.th.jpg

wah swee swee.. especially like the use of lots of glass to make the place big and bright.. think will *ehem* copy your mbr's toilet concept when i have enough time and $$ to remake my toilet... :sport-smiley-004:

Will any of you guys be having any kopi session tomorrow afternoon? i should be free leh.. can I join you guys? :)

Wahh finally!!

Tomorrow maybe about 3pm? We usually walk across the open carpark (opp our flats) and to a coffeeshop at left side of the carpark, towards the rubbish dump side.

My wife's relatives are coming over, but I should be able to come out after lunch because they want to play mahjong and I duno how to play... :sport-smiley-004:

Wahh finally!!

Tomorrow maybe about 3pm? We usually walk across the open carpark (opp our flats) and to a coffeeshop at left side of the carpark, towards the rubbish dump side.

My wife's relatives are coming over, but I should be able to come out after lunch because they want to play mahjong and I duno how to play... :notti:

ermm.. are you referring to the coffeeshop at blk 46-1? if yes, i like that coffee shop too, nice and windy. should be there at 3pm after i manage to cox my wife to sleep and tiptoe myself out of the house.. haha

anyone else free for kopi, tea or me?

hello something to share with tanglin halt neighbours. from march home and decor. :notti:

page1rf1.th.jpg

page2et1.th.jpg

page3db2.th.jpg

Wow Sakae! ur bathroom veri swee leh. :notti::rofl: And of course the feature wall in the living room too. :rofl:

ermm.. are you referring to the coffeeshop at blk 46-1? if yes, i like that coffee shop too, nice and windy. should be there at 3pm after i manage to cox my wife to sleep and tiptoe myself out of the house.. haha

anyone else free for kopi, tea or me?

Can't really remember the exact location, if you can't find you can just call me.

Usual kakis like jule, cartoon_wayne and sakae sushi should be there... otherwise :notti:

More participation, pls!! :notti:

hello something to share with tanglin halt neighbours. from march home and decor. :furious:

page1rf1.th.jpg

page2et1.th.jpg

page3db2.th.jpg

Browsed thru the march home and decor in bookshop just now, very swee :bleah:.

:D got no blind. so whatever and anything you do can be seen loh. :furious::D

hey cartoon. great to have u back here :bleah: wa cool man. on website. wa tanglin halt not bad. khriz's sofa got zoe tay butt bump, my flat on mag and yours on website :good:

yeap. changed all. cos think it will be long lasting in long run. i want the place to look less cluttered. so the only way is to custom everything to fit in the space lor.

my name is also joseph. :o anyway, nice reno done up. i guess u really a lot of time, effort and money on ur reno. Btw, nice dining table.. is it custom made? Clutterfree and very spacious.