Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Our friendly newspaper man is Mano, 96370583.

I usually get my papers at about sunrise (7-ish), but not sure if its because I am staying at #34; maybe they distribute from upper floors then downwards?

Thanks for the number. Just thinking if there would be any difference to order from Mano or from SPH online or through those promotion booths at fairs/roadshows. Am thinking to subscribe in Oct. Now still walk down and buy my own copy every day. Hahaha ... good exercise.

And it's true that they start distributing from the highest floor down ... so by the time it reaches at the mid-level, it shd be ard 730am liao. Hmm ... slightly late for me ... may check with them on the timing before subscribing. hehehe ....

Thanks and have a great weekend. Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Our friendly newspaper man is Mano, 96370583.

I usually get my papers at about sunrise (7-ish), but not sure if its because I am staying at #34; maybe they distribute from upper floors then downwards?

Chairman, number not in use, can confirm if the number is correct. Tks.

Chairman, number not in use, can confirm if the number is correct. Tks.

Hehe...TYM...if can only suscribe weekend. Do tell me too..I am also interested...weekday morning too rushed to read in the morning...

Oops, sorry should be 96730583.

Hehe...TYM...if can only suscribe weekend. Do tell me too..I am also interested...weekday morning too rushed to read in the morning...

Confirm can, that's what I am ordering... :sport-smiley-003:

Good news..I will subscribe after I move in October...

Thanks Khriz!

Edited by sohzai

Mano say he is not in-charge of Blk 91, but he will pass a message to his colleague in-charge of the blk.

So still can call him. :yamseng:

Mano say he is not in-charge of Blk 91, but he will pass a message to his colleague in-charge of the blk.

So still can call him. :yamseng:

Huh got lydat one ah, business so good got subsidiaries ah... :notti:

side track ya.

Anyone looking to buy mahjong set + table? I've one to let go. (mint condition)

add on to your advertisement....think moderator going to ban me here soon..haha

Me too! I got an authentic rosewood with mother of pearl altar table for sale~

add on to your advertisement....think moderator going to ban me here soon..haha

Me too! I got an authentic rosewood with mother of pearl altar table for sale~

Think the number of people responding are limited to this estate, and not many residents would login renotalk after they have completed their renovation and shifting. Would suggest using eBay or other B2B sites (e.g. st701 or mocca) to advertise your used products.

If not deals, you can donate the things to Salavation Army. :P

Cheers.

Think the number of people responding are limited to this estate, and not many residents would login renotalk after they have completed their renovation and shifting. Would suggest using eBay or other B2B sites (e.g. st701 or mocca) to advertise your used products.

If not deals, you can donate the things to Salavation Army. :P

Cheers.

hehe...yah...i did...but not easy to sell off such stuff nowadays when religion is not really as strong as before...

Just trying my luck...i can donate many things to salvation army...but an altar table?? no lahz...and it cost my parents a bomb...so i am helping them to recover some funds..

hehe...yah...i did...but not easy to sell off such stuff nowadays when religion is not really as strong as before...

Just trying my luck...i can donate many things to salvation army...but an altar table?? no lahz...and it cost my parents a bomb...so i am helping them to recover some funds..

Ic ... its true that nowadays youngsters dont have the altar table at home, esp so when our flats are so small .... 85-100sqm. Better to use the space for other things .... unless this owner is very into religion.

Perhaps you can try eBay or some other chinese religion websites (not sure which one though).

Cheers.

Recycling Bins at Tanglin Halt:

There are three recycling bins next to the CW mrt entrance, located just before the taxi stand, opposite the Kodak shop. But I realised that the bins are often full, cos the shop owners and residents desposit their unwanted things there. End up poeple just throw the rubbish/bags at the base of the bins .... quite a unsightly scene. ;)

Then last weekend, I went jogging at the Strathmore/Queenstown area. They have more recycling bins located at the void deck of some blocks. I snapped some photos of the bins (bigger than ours). Din manage to upload here. But can see the similar kind at this website:

http://www.sulo.com.sg/business/prb.html (the ones located at Strathmore/Queenstown area)

http://www.sulo.com.sg/business/recycle.html (the current ones we have)

If there are more recycling bins located at each void deck of 89, 90 & 91, then we can actively help tosave the environment ... e.g. can recycle jam containers, plastic bottles (bath, shampoo, sauce), papers and many others). Any one to support this idea? :dribble:

Edited by skyspectrum

Recycling Bins at Tanglin Halt:

There are two recycling bins next to the CW mrt entrance, located just before the taxi stand, opposite the Kodak shop. But I realised that the bins are often full, cos the shop owners and residents desposit their unwanted things there. End up poeple just throw the rubbish/bags at the base of the bins .... quite a unsightly scene. ;)

Then last weekend, I went jogging at the Strathmore/Queenstown area. They have more recycling bins located at the void deck of some blocks. I snapped some photos of the bins (bigger than ours). Din manage to upload here. But can see the similar kind at this website:

http://www.sulo.com.sg/business/prb.html (the ones located at Strathmore/Queenstown area)

http://www.sulo.com.sg/business/recycle.html (the current ones we have)

If there are more recycling bins located at each void deck of 89, 90 & 91, then we can actively help tosave the environment ... e.g. can recyle jam containers, plastic bottles (bath, shampoo, sauce), papers and many others). Any one to support this idea? :dribble:

Ok, support you.

COP guys, hear'ya!!

Sorry the delay, yesterday finally got an answer after raising this issue in the meeting. I was given the go-ahead to organise this, but because I myself also not sure what to do, I suggested to have the police from the NPC to brief us and/or follow us for the first time.

So now, we need to arrange a date/time to meet up, then I can make the necessary arrangements. Kindly suggest a few of your available dates this week or next week...