Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

abit off topic but could it be the sound of wind coming in through the gaps of the windows when they are improperly closed, since you mentioned that it also comes from the outside.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

No such problem also, using the citigas gas heater.

But bcos I built a cabinet to hide the gas heater, recently realised the top hinges of the cabinet doors are slighty rusty, probably due to the steam/moisture from the gas heater when in use.

No sound from my citygas heater also...

Maybe you can record the sound and share with us?:)

Regarding the COP thing, Khriz, is my timing Mon - Thur 8pm onwards ok with you? If really cannot, I shall come down personally to your home or TYM's for more info? :sport-smiley-018:

Already arrange for the vendor to come.. just wondering, cos the sound is really loud... and sometimes it's from outside the flat.

Hi Jule

I think I have the same problem as u. Does it sound like a high pitch screeching sound, ie like a child screaming? We heard it a few nights ago (it came from the MBR toilet) and my hb asked if my girl was crying?? Then he started joking that the toilet is haunted. Alamak... :bangwall:

Came back from dinner just now and found one Seng Siong Trolley in the lift of Blk 91. Wah lau eh, why are people so lazy. :furious: We pushed one recently from MSCP back to Sheng Siong and pocketed the $1, but today a bit pissed off, so did not bother. :furious:

Hi Jule

I think I have the same problem as u. Does it sound like a high pitch screeching sound, ie like a child screaming? We heard it a few nights ago (it came from the MBR toilet) and my hb asked if my girl was crying?? Then he started joking that the toilet is haunted. Alamak... :bangwall:

Yes! Mine, it seems to come from outside or somewhere. The water pressure is very high, even my friends who came over also comment so. The sounds are very obvious this few nights.. I think this is what is affecting my storage heater's pressure as well. Wonder who I call to feedback ? and should I still ask the heater people to come take a look.

No sound from my citygas heater also...

Maybe you can record the sound and share with us?:)

Regarding the COP thing, Khriz, is my timing Mon - Thur 8pm onwards ok with you? If really cannot, I shall come down personally to your home or TYM's for more info? :sport-smiley-018:

I am still trying to arrange the COP thingy with the police, but looks likely to be on Friday for the first time since most of us are okay with it. I will check with the rest if they are able to do Mon-Thu too; after all, we cannot everytime also do friday, otherwise we will be earmarked by those who want to do funny business to our estate.

What is probably going to happen is that we will decide the next COP session after we finished one session, instead of having it fixed on same day same time.

Yes! Mine, it seems to come from outside or somewhere. The water pressure is very high, even my friends who came over also comment so. The sounds are very obvious this few nights.. I think this is what is affecting my storage heater's pressure as well. Wonder who I call to feedback ? and should I still ask the heater people to come take a look.

Hey, maybe you can record the noise and share it with us .... hehe ... how often is the noise? Only aty night? Countrylover and Jule staying in same block but different units ... hence, cant be that the neigbhours doing something at the same time .... unless ... something amiss in the pipes in both the units ... i.e. 30x.

I am staying in 31x ... not so much of the noise ...

Maybe other couples staying in blk 91 ... can comment on this?

This is what my wife saw yesterday early evening...

Water leaking out of the Gas & Water service duct at #300

DSC01419.jpg

Wah... look kinda serious.. maybe u shld call towncouncil immediately

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

How can this happen? Leaking in the duct internal?

Looks to me that the pipes are leaking internally. Cant be the recent rainfall.

If not, ask the #300 to open and check before the worse comes.

*Digusted*

Wah... look kinda serious.. maybe u shld call towncouncil immediately

Yup, called the emergency number that day and they said they will check on it.

Yup, called the emergency number that day and they said they will check on it.

Has it been fixed? Whom you call ? Thinking of reporting the sounds from the pipes. too.

Has it been fixed? Whom you call ? Thinking of reporting the sounds from the pipes. too.

I'm not sure whether it has been fixed or not but the water stopped leaking around 6pm+, I didn't manage to see who came to fix it or where they fix it...

The number I called was the 24hr emergency number 1800 2755555, thanks to TYM, he gave me this number... :D

I'm not sure whether it has been fixed or not but the water stopped leaking around 6pm+, I didn't manage to see who came to fix it or where they fix it...

The number I called was the 24hr emergency number 1800 2755555, thanks to TYM, he gave me this number... :D

Doesnt this number look like the lift emergency number? Or its a different one?

But good to have one emergency number, in case something unexpected happens, e.g. pipe burst? Touchwood ... choy!! :P