Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My wife will be in too....

I anything also can... potluck, buffet... i think all have work on fri... so buffet will be hassle free for everyone... hehehe...

Ya.. potluck is difficult since most of us are working. How about we order from the Zhi Char Stall downstairs?

Or this is one of caterers my friend used before. Charges are reasonable and min 20 pax required.

http://www.meihao99.com.sg/buffet/minia.asp

My vote for neo garden; their choice is wide, food is good and lesser requirement for min pax. :drunk:

mi too... and i find their price quite reasonable. we could have just order high tea menu. :jawdrop:

mi too... and i find their price quite reasonable. we could have just order high tea menu. :unsure:

Ehhh, if you had seen my size you will know that hi-tea menu is not enough for dinner... :notti::notti:

Think the mini buffet would be more suitable... :)

Ehhh, if you had seen my size you will know that hi-tea menu is not enough for dinner... :unsure::notti:

Think the mini buffet would be more suitable... :)

Your size ok mah... just a little chubby... :X hahaha...

Regards to all from Bangkok..... :notti:

sorry.. i forgot to browse the menu of http://www.meihao99.com.sg/buffet/minia.asp

the Buffet Menu B looks quite good. and priced at 10bucks is really quite reasonable but the problem is that need a minimum of 30pax. i guess we'll have some problem gathering 30pax to come for the gathering unless we ask our frens along too.

Very impt to consider the min pax also; the caterer always very smart to price it low but give a high min pax, so as to look cheaper.

Eg at $15/pax with min 15 pax, the total is $225. But at $10/pax with min 30 pax, the total is $300.

IMO the latter is more ex; those who are 'experienced' in ordering catered food will know that nobody orders the exact number of people, just ah-ga ah-ga. So I always look at the final figure to see which one is cheaper... :furious::dunno:

Edited by zirhk3355

Very impt to consider the min pax also; the caterer always very smart to price it low but give a high min pax, so as to look cheaper.

Eg at $15/pax with min 15 pax, the total is $225. But at $10/pax with min 30 pax, the total is $300.

IMO the latter is more ex; those who are 'experienced' in ordering catered food will know that nobody orders the exact number of people, just ah-ga ah-ga. So I always look at the final figure to see which one is cheaper... :furious::dunno:

I think the mini buffet with min 10 /15 pax onwards more suitable for us.

Yes, me here, but new year me really can't make it. Next time? :D An advance Gong Xi Fa Cai to all.

haha, welcome!! :dunno:

Meet us for kopi?? I am already staying in the new flat, though quite a few of us are not. However, sat is always the meeting day - make yourself free this sat for kopi??

haha, welcome!! :dancingqueen:

Meet us for kopi?? I am already staying in the new flat, though quite a few of us are not. However, sat is always the meeting day - make yourself free this sat for kopi??

Normally what time's the kopi? I've to work till 7pm... :)

My vote for neo garden; their choice is wide, food is good and lesser requirement for min pax. :)

well thats my vote too (check out my surename)...

btw, i am really not too much into caterred buffet, some time the 'zhee cha' downstairs are even cheaper and better than the catered stuff..

But the question is: who is going down to buy and 'da bao' those stuff.. i belief we cannot just let the chairman do all by himself... volunteers? if no volunteers then cater lor..

(paisey, better dun speak too much just in case i cannot make it myself !! )