Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Home Sweet Home

what do you mean "might incur up to 30%"? you need to compensate them???

yup

apparantly, if we voluntarily cancel, we might have to compensate them up to 30%

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yup

apparantly, if we voluntarily cancel, we might have to compensate them up to 30%

u signed any black n white? agreement got state that? or just verbally? :curse:

u signed any black n white? agreement got state that? or just verbally? :curse:

nope, nothing signed except the quotation.

the $100 deposit was for them to start on the prospective drawings. (which we still havn't seen and it's been a month)

no agreement of any sort.

the 30% is what kelvin said we MIGHT incur if we cancel with our original choice

nope, nothing signed except the quotation.

the $100 deposit was for them to start on the prospective drawings. (which we still havn't seen and it's been a month)

no agreement of any sort.

the 30% is what kelvin said we MIGHT incur if we cancel with our original choice

no blacknwhite meaning they got no case against you. they can sue but can never win without a blacknwhite.

but sometimes it will work by just telling them NICELY you over-budget and cant commit.

mace t-blog spammer didnt spam enuff?? :jail: spam more :curse:

didnt sign anything thing yet right? just a receipt of 100 bucks?

as long as u didnt sign the reno quotation and contract, nothing to worry about...

if u sign the contract with an ID, usually they will already ask u for 10% deposit liao..

like 19K right? then u already have paid up 1,9k already.. did u?

mace t-blog spammer didnt spam enuff?? 8| spam more :lol:

didnt sign anything thing yet right? just a receipt of 100 bucks?

as long as u didnt sign the reno quotation and contract, nothing to worry about...

if u sign the contract with an ID, usually they will already ask u for 10% deposit liao..

like 19K right? then u already have paid up 1,9k already.. did u?

nope, dun haf...

the only thing we paid was the $100 which they said was a token sum of interest so that they could start work with us. wonder what's been done so far? :dunno:

mace t-blog spammer didnt spam enuff?? 8| spam more :lol:

I speek da truth all the truth n nothin butt da truth leh....

inspiring to be a spammer but still far from it. :dunno:

then nothing to worry about.. u can approach other IDs liao... no black n white they cant do anything...

one thing u have to note, never to pay any $$ to any ID/ contractor unless u are really interested in them to do ur place.. if not, u can just move on to another ID/contractor..

some more 1 month didnt get back to u? try to look for IDs or contractors... 100 maybe painful but they are not really interested to get back to u? that is really bad... 8| them man...

HO BEE also quite popular... forgot the ID name liao... maybe others can help.. :lol:

:)

haha spammer must spam more 8| that is the true blue spammer~ :dunno:

nope, dun haf...

the only thing we paid was the $100 which they said was a token sum of interest so that they could start work with us. wonder what's been done so far? :lol:

the only thing that has been done is your $100 has been used to pay for dunno how many SYSTEM7 for tonight's 10million TOTO. 24.gif24.gif24.gif

then nothing to worry about.. u can approach other IDs liao... no black n white they cant do anything...

one thing u have to note, never to pay any $$ to any ID/ contractor unless u are really interested in them to do ur place.. if not, u can just move on to another ID/contractor..

some more 1 month didnt get back to u? try to look for IDs or contractors... 100 maybe painful but they are not really interested to get back to u? that is really bad... :) them man...

HO BEE also quite popular... forgot the ID name liao... maybe others can help.. 8|

:)

haha spammer must spam more 8| that is the true blue spammer~ :dunno:

hobee, impress21 and a few others quite reliable

I have so far met 8-9 ID/contractors, 2 didnt even bother to quote, most have too many hidden costs, didnt know about hidden costs(traps) until I met hobee.

odie, cant you see now me working beri hard to spam kenmura blog.....ehhehe

wah...didnt know you just join here...me also newbie.

I too find this forum is of great help. at least help me got my honest contractor.

if you know what you want to do - get a contractor

if you are tight on budget - get a contractor

if you have plenty of $$$$ and everythingalsodontknowdontcare attitude - then get a ID.

$100 is nothing compare to all those horror stories in this forum.

most ID has no time for pple like us (lessthan20k).

haha i think u are right... the IDs we approached all quote us astronomical sums when we told them our budget is $12k haha... perhaps it's all a ploy to turn us away... hehe

haha i think u are right... the IDs we approached all quote us astronomical sums when we told them our budget is $12k haha... perhaps it's all a ploy to turn us away... hehe

some lowbudget forummers kena WORSE...kena sarcastic remarks from the IDs :dunno:

the only thing that has been done is your $100 has been used to pay for dunno how many SYSTEM7 for tonight's 10million TOTO. 24.gif24.gif24.gif

:dunno::lol:8|8|:)

Tonight I strike toto, i set up my own ID firm.

:):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joking.

some lowbudget forummers kena WORSE...kena sarcastic remarks from the IDs 8|

sigh

what to do?

I wasn't born Tommy Goh's son what.....

nair mind.

after tonight, got 10 million liao.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

ya hor, can also setup a FENGSHUI SHOP too...and use your DIVINE powers to analyse a floorplan that has got NO north no south bearing for MISSING CORNERS

wahahahahahahaha

ya hor, can also setup a FENGSHUI SHOP too...and use your DIVINE powers to analyse a floorplan that has got NO north no south bearing for MISSING CORNERS

wahahahahahahaha

:dunno::lol:8|

ooi.

you mocking my query in the other thread izzit?

:dunno::lol:8|

ooi.

you mocking my query in the other thread izzit?

a mocking cat....

no offense lah....but you must state the bearings on the floorplan. or else, nobody can tell which corner is miissing.

it took us more than a year to find a square/rect house..... 8|