Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Home Sweet Home

you bought your lights liao? if not go sungei road. place sound cheapo, shops looks cheapo but their things NOT cheapo, only the price is cheapo(thats good wat). :bangwall:

bought already bro.

from VLux... our ID managed to get us a nice little discount there, so was much appreciated.

Spent about $700+ in all over there

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bought your electricals yet? I called Everjoint 64582578 today...they seem to have the cheapest prices for most electricals.

electricals as in electrical appliances?

not yet bro!

will definitely check them out too

where are they located at?

Yar then we can both turn out loud so next Blk also can hear us. :D:P

But I really don knw wheather we will disturb them cos we pull down all the windows curtains and shut our door to prevent the noise from disturbing our dear neighbours. :dunno:

bro, low freq is FELT not heard, tremors from your subwoofer shakes the concrete floor.

I wish the negihbour below has a crystal chandeliar...then can see the chandeliar swaying...wahahahha

if we both blast together, the police will knock on our doors... zz

bro, low freq is FELT not heard, tremors from your subwoofer shakes the concrete floor.

I wish the negihbour below has a crystal chandeliar...then can see the chandeliar swaying...wahahahha

if we both blast together, the police will knock on our doors... :dancingqueen:

Yar that wat I think so, luckily my sub nt so powerful but will consider buy a carpet to absorb the freq. ;)

Are u a cats lover? see u keep on changing cats pics. :yamseng:

Edited by Cantona7

Yar that wat I think so, luckily my sub nt so powerful but will consider buy a carpet to absorb the freq. ;)

Are u a cats lover? see u keep on changing cats pics. :yamseng:

put carpet no use, must put spikes to reduce the tremors.(but sound no good liao)

love cats since young....but parent old brains say keep cats no good, will get asthma(i told them angmoh all si liao liao long time ago if can get asthma) plus 1001 bad reasons....blablabla...

Soon, will have my OWN house and hopefully when $$$ permits, I shall get my OWN cat.

electricals as in electrical appliances?

not yet bro!

will definitely check them out too

where are they located at?

go bestdenki, harveynorman, courts - take down all the model numbers.

then go to those recommended hdb estate electrical app shops to enquire, def sure cheap.

usually can save around $40-$100+ per item.(exluding light bulbs lah :dancingqueen: )

put carpet no use, must put spikes to reduce the tremors.(but sound no good liao)

love cats since young....but parent old brains say keep cats no good, will get asthma(i told them angmoh all si liao liao long time ago if can get asthma) plus 1001 bad reasons....blablabla...

Soon, will have my OWN house and hopefully when $$$ permits, I shall get my OWN cat.

go bestdenki, harveynorman, courts - take down all the model numbers.

then go to those recommended hdb estate electrical app shops to enquire, def sure cheap.

usually can save around $40-$100+ per item.(exluding light bulbs lah :yamseng: )

Hope to see ur own cats post in this forum. ;)

Yap must do alot of homeworks if u wan to save money. :dancingqueen:

After much shopping and hunting for bargains, here are some new items for the house we've bought. Delivery on the 15th of May.

1) Pioneer Home Theatre System - Cost: $540.

HTS.jpg

2) Samsung Fridge (RT-52EAMT) - Cost: $650

fridge.jpg

3) LG Washing Machine - Cost: $250

Washingmachine.jpg

We also bought the whole Elba set - Elba hood, Elba hob and Elba oven. Wanted to go for Cuizino actually, but in the end the wifey said that Elba oven was good enough, so we got that one instead

Nice fridge, is it stainless steel? What's the dimension? Where did you buy it from? Me sourcing around for pricing too :bangwall:

Nice fridge, is it stainless steel? What's the dimension? Where did you buy it from? Me sourcing around for pricing too :bangwall:

hi bro -

here goes:

1) 434L Nett Capacity

2) Silver Nano Health System™

- The silver nano coating in the inner lining of the refrigerator prevents propagation of bacteria, hence providing more hygenic storage area.

3) Multi-Air Flow

4) i-Touch

5) Twist Ice Maker

6) Chill compartment

7) Tempered glass shelves

8) Matt Silver in color

For the detailed specs, you can go here -

http://www.samsung.com/sg/products/refrige...er/rt52eamt.asp

I got it from Mustapha.

After going to Hong Liang, Maximum Credit, not forgetting the other big stores like Best Denki, BIG, Harvey Norman, it was most surprising to find the best deal at Mustapha.

hi bro -

here goes:

1) 434L Nett Capacity

2) Silver Nano Health System™

- The silver nano coating in the inner lining of the refrigerator prevents propagation of bacteria, hence providing more hygenic storage area.

3) Multi-Air Flow

4) i-Touch

5) Twist Ice Maker

6) Chill compartment

7) Tempered glass shelves

8) Matt Silver in color

For the detailed specs, you can go here -

http://www.samsung.com/sg/products/refrige...er/rt52eamt.asp

I got it from Mustapha.

After going to Hong Liang, Maximum Credit, not forgetting the other big stores like Best Denki, BIG, Harvey Norman, it was most surprising to find the best deal at Mustapha.

Ehh me not bro lah.... :good:

Checked out the specs liao...not bad....it's matt silver so not stainless steel....if stainless steel then i would be :bangwall: haha......but it looks sleek.....will shortlist this for my fridge selection...

By the way, the 3 little icons or buttons at the top freezer is what??

Ehh me not bro lah.... :P

Checked out the specs liao...not bad....it's matt silver so not stainless steel....if stainless steel then i would be :good: haha......but it looks sleek.....will shortlist this for my fridge selection...

By the way, the 3 little icons or buttons at the top freezer is what??

erm

sorry sis

my bad

ok, let me try to think.....

i know the bottom button is the door alarm. If you don't close the fridge door properly, within 2 mins or something, the door alarm will ring. Helps you to save money i think.

then there's quick freeze, the second button. quite understooded.

the top button is for temp control i think...

Yo Bro, jus came back from battle field (exam) har!

Can see u guy had enjoyed the shopping leh. :bangwall: Good Pionner Sys u got. :)

heh

no

that battle starts next friday.

but i just came back from a different battlefield - the flat at JW.

They're doing the aircon trunking and the toilet overlaying of tiles today so I had to be there.

Sand, concrete and tiles all over the place. *headache*

Is the system really good?

We tested it out and it sounded good to us, but I didn't know if it was because the system was good or because the salesman kept upping the bass.... but I can't wait to pop in the jacky cheung concert DVD and blast.... *melt*

oooo :)

there is quite cheap.. quite a good deal u got.. cant wait to see ur final house effect :)

thank yew thank yew

:)

will certainly be inviting you for the housewarming

Edited by kenmura