Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Home Sweet Home

erm

sorry sis

my bad

ok, let me try to think.....

i know the bottom button is the door alarm. If you don't close the fridge door properly, within 2 mins or something, the door alarm will ring. Helps you to save money i think.

then there's quick freeze, the second button. quite understooded.

the top button is for temp control i think...

Hey bro, thanks for the info! Will check it out! :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Rem to get ur electrician to lay the surrond cables for you before the TV console is up hor. :yamseng:

oh.

yah hor.

heh

luckily got you looking out for me - if not, sure die sia.

will remind them.

one last thing - what's surround cables? :D

oh.

yah hor.

heh

luckily got you looking out for me - if not, sure die sia.

will remind them.

one last thing - what's surround cables? :yamseng:

The cable is for ur surrond speakers, U need to hide it in the false ceiling. Maybe u have to check with Pionner hw long they will provide u the cable for surrond spks? :D

Great deal you got there...am surprised you got such a big fridge at $650...was busy jotting down the details :) Is the LG washer 6.5kg or 7 kg?

Great deal you got there...am surprised you got such a big fridge at $650...was busy jotting down the details :notti: Is the LG washer 6.5kg or 7 kg?

6.5 KG

bro

just the two of us. :dunno:

Thanks! :)

BTW, hubby was saying the cheaper fridges may need more ventilation space, so do check out the manual for the ventilation space required so that the fridge won't spoil easily.

Edited by Homeowner

The cable is for ur surrond speakers, U need to hide it in the false ceiling. Maybe u have to check with Pionner hw long they will provide u the cable for surrond spks? :thumbs up:

nevermind the specs, just tell electrician to run 2 pair of speaker cable from tv console location to sofa sitting location.

for surround speakers, cheap cables can liao. no need simi kimberkable.

nevermind the specs, just tell electrician to run 2 pair of speaker cable from tv console location to sofa sitting location.

for surround speakers, cheap cables can liao. no need simi kimberkable.

just like that he will know is it? GREAT!

but ok, some logistical nightmare issues - i'll have to pass him the cables BEFORE he puts up the false ceiling right?

just like that he will know is it? GREAT!

but ok, some logistical nightmare issues - i'll have to pass him the cables BEFORE he puts up the false ceiling right?

you need to decide WHERE to mount your surround speakers first.

wall mount or floor placement.

then, if possible ask your electrician how long you need to buy.

then go simlim tower, not simlim sq, 2ndfloor and get your speaker cables cut to length.

you need to decide WHERE to mount your surround speakers first.

wall mount or floor placement.

then, if possible ask your electrician how long you need to buy.

then go simlim tower, not simlim sq, 2ndfloor and get your speaker cables cut to length.

ah wonderful

thanks for the advice.

am planning to go to simlim sq on sunday anyways

cheers!!

Hey Ken, does the surrond speaker comes with wall stand for mounting? Can't really see from picture..If not, uwill need to find the bracket to mount the speaker to the wall.. have fun ..

Singapore Airlines (SIA) is offering $60 return fares to each of these six destinations: Amritsar, Bangkok, Guangzhou, Jakarta, Penang and Perth.

The national carrier announced this as part of its 60th anniversary celebrations.

The ticket prices are per person for a minimum of two-to-travel for the entire itinerary, not inclusive of airport taxes, fuel and insurance surcharges.

Seats are limited and on certain flights only.

Conditions, including no refunds and no changes permitted, apply, and customers are advised to check the booking conditions carefully before paying.

The tickets can only be bought online at the airline's website - singaporeair.com.sg - from May 2 to 5, 2007 or when seats are sold out (whichever is earlier).

Travel dates out of Singapore must also be between May 7 and 24, 2007.

http://news.asiaone.com.sg/a1news/2...1_story3_1.html

Anyone else in here going?

Jan and I booked our seats to Bangkok already! Going there to buy some stuff back.

My exams end on Wed 3 pm so after that, I can focus on reno - AGAIN! :good:

Cantona, You and mrs cantona wanna go too? :P

go to the weekend market call simi chatuchup....

we bought a few bedside lamps from there, singapore sells them too but at 3times the price.