Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Junkay

Microwave Dual Functionality Lifestyle

Anyone has those fancy microwave ovens that can warm and grill chickens etc? How the food taste? Can those like make roast beef or is that soley the job of built in convectional ovens?

anyone knows of any stand alone oven or a good multifunctional microwave to recommend?

Much thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone has those fancy microwave ovens that can warm and grill chickens etc? How the food taste? Can those like make roast beef or is that soley the job of built in convectional ovens?

anyone knows of any stand alone oven or a good multifunctional microwave to recommend?

Much thanks

I am currently using the Panasonic CSNN56 (i think). Doubles up as a convection oven as well as a steamer.

So many functions that we are still discovering them.....

Cheers!

thanks Tazzie.... any price tag to that amount of gold its offering? think you might need to give me a more detailed model number, checked the website, lots of waves with the same CSNN 5*6's....

So it can grill roast bake steam make u a top closet hong kong chef? :(

sounds good man.. i just want my steak like steak man...the kind that makes u feel like u hunted the meat urself....hahahhhha

Edited by Junkay

Hi, I just bought one but only know how to use the microwave function. I am keen to bake esp. cheesecake and I do not know which utensil to use.

For such microwave convection oven, do I use the standard baking tray?

Thanks

For such microwave convection oven, do I use the standard baking tray?

Suggest you check the manual, don't use the wrong utensils else you may damage the microwave oven.

Suggest you check the manual, don't use the wrong utensils else you may damage the microwave oven.

Hi chew@pple, your oven is panasonic? Able to bake cakes + microwave functions?