Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
d3n

Our Scandi-Industrial Inspired Love Nest!

Bought Philips hue light for my pendant light and kitchen cabinet! my friend working in Philips so got staff 40% discount.

IMG_7862.JPG

IMG_7864.JPG

IMG_7861.JPG

IMG_7860.JPG

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

BSC informed me that the defects all cleared except for the new defect I found... so went down to check through all previous defects while BSC check out the leakage problem...

IMG_7884.JPG

Aircon trunking installation same day today! Today is first installation, second installation will be towards end of renovation.

Aircon bought from Tim Wong -

The materials.

IMG_7873.JPG

IMG_7872.JPG

Installers at work!

IMG_7881.JPG

IMG_7893.JPG

IMG_7874.JPG

IMG_7892.JPG

IMG_7902.JPG

Work in progress...

IMG_7896.JPG

IMG_7898.JPG

IMG_7905.JPG

Finished installation! The exterior workmanship looks good! But whether any faults later... can only review much later when moved in to our new place...

Master bedroom, will box up this section later.

IMG_7912.JPG

IMG_7910.JPG

Piano/study room.

IMG_7909.JPG

Guestroom

IMG_7908.JPG

Drainage in master toilet.

IMG_7914.JPG

A friend advised to give some allowance between piping and floor so that there will be no dead area for cleaning later.

IMG_7903.JPG

Outside service yard.

IMG_7915.JPG

Edited by d3n

Bro - is it tough / challenging for Tim to coordinate with your ID? Or can just straight away ask Tim's guys to start installing trunking before actual reno starts?

Thanks.

On 4/5/2017 at 10:21 PM, d3n said:

Bought Philips hue light for my pendant light and kitchen cabinet! my friend working in Philips so got staff 40% discount.

IMG_7862.JPG

IMG_7864.JPG

IMG_7861.JPG

IMG_7860.JPG

Hey. how much was the price before discount for the 1st pic you posted? 

9 hours ago, swirl360 said:

Bro - is it tough / challenging for Tim to coordinate with your ID? Or can just straight away ask Tim's guys to start installing trunking before actual reno starts?

Thanks.

Quite easy in fact... don't really need to liase with the ID on this, just check with your ID on the reno timeline... 

you can do the first installation (trunking and piping installation) before the reno starts or after the reno starts, just need to know when your ID is starting the painting process. In my case I don't mind some of the surface areas below the trunking not painted so I opt to do the first installation before reno starts.

Then towards end of renovation during the touch up phase before handover by ID, you can ask Tim now to do the second installation (compressor and air con unit)

Edited by d3n

10 minutes ago, vxnne said:

Hey. how much was the price before discount for the 1st pic you posted? 

$289. after discount becomes $173.40.

My ID sent me carpentry design & measurement for confirmation before fabrication starts on saturday.

Kitchen cabinet

IMG_8036.PNG.19c752bd71759f38c7bddad3ce99c0b3.PNG

Shoe cabinet

IMG_8037.PNG.d1113669c89ec5efae4db561293691a3.PNG

Master bedroom wardrobe

IMG_8035.PNG.63c2543552ece1396b0783f6d3b17ae9.PNG

Master toilet vanity & full length mirror

IMG_8034.PNG.ef2b919549cc709883be89c05b1cafac.PNG

On 4/7/2017 at 8:37 AM, d3n said:

Quite easy in fact... don't really need to liase with the ID on this, just check with your ID on the reno timeline... 

you can do the first installation (trunking and piping installation) before the reno starts or after the reno starts, just need to know when your ID is starting the painting process. In my case I don't mind some of the surface areas below the trunking not painted so I opt to do the first installation before reno starts.

Then towards end of renovation during the touch up phase before handover by ID, you can ask Tim now to do the second installation (compressor and air con unit)

Thanks bro!

19 hours ago, d3n said:

My ID sent me carpentry design & measurement for confirmation before fabrication starts on saturday.

Kitchen cabinet

IMG_8036.PNG.19c752bd71759f38c7bddad3ce99c0b3.PNG

Shoe cabinet

IMG_8037.PNG.d1113669c89ec5efae4db561293691a3.PNG

Master bedroom wardrobe

IMG_8035.PNG.63c2543552ece1396b0783f6d3b17ae9.PNG

Master toilet vanity & full length mirror

IMG_8034.PNG.ef2b919549cc709883be89c05b1cafac.PNG

Hi d3n,

For the kitchen cabinet, did u request to increase the height of table top? As per my carpenter, the standard height is 86cm

14 hours ago, CJES said:

Hi d3n,

For the kitchen cabinet, did u request to increase the height of table top? As per my carpenter, the standard height is 86cm

didn't really ask for height extension... that is the default height they are using even at their office demo. we tried standing at their demo kitchen cabinet and feels ok. i suspect, it could be due to the kitchen cabinet cement base that is raising the height.

1 hour ago, d3n said:

didn't really ask for height extension... that is the default height they are using even at their office demo. we tried standing at their demo kitchen cabinet and feels ok. i suspect, it could be due to the kitchen cabinet cement base that is raising the height.

Hi d3n, thanks for these info. Do u mind to share your height and your wife's height? My carpenter said that we are not tall so 86cm standard is good for us. Still considering whether to go with their "standard" cabinet height