Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hwaa

5rm resale scandi-industrial.

37 minutes ago, hwaa said:

too bad i ordered 2 different basins and they cant find one of my order so i ended up only ordered 1 basin from ezbuy...

huh? got refund u? 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi hwaa, I saw an air-con compressor in your service yard. Why didn't you install it outside of a window?

By the way, I like your bathroom wall tiles too.

6 minutes ago, KFC1189 said:

Hi hwaa, I saw an air-con compressor in your service yard. Why didn't you install it outside of a window?

By the way, I like your bathroom wall tiles too.

cos mine is system 4 + system 1..

my single unit for living room the compressor is at the service yard.

system 4 compressor is outside the window with bracket.

hdb dont allow 2 external compressors.

37 minutes ago, hwaa said:

cos mine is system 4 + system 1..

my single unit for living room the compressor is at the service yard.

system 4 compressor is outside the window with bracket.

hdb dont allow 2 external compressors.

Actually, HDB allows two air-con compressors even for a resale flat. But both compressors cannot be installed on the same wall outside of a window. So you can have one compressor outside the window of master bedroom and the second compressor installed outside of study room window. 

For BTO flats with air-con ledge, both compressors must be installed there.

Edited by KFC1189

6 minutes ago, KFC1189 said:

Actually, HDB allows two air-con compressors even for a resale flat. But both compressors cannot be installed on the same wall outside of window. So you can have one compressor outside the window of master bedroom and the second compressor installed outside of study room window. 

For BTO flats with air-con ledge, both compressors must be installed there.

maybe its different at your side.

cos my area, no one hang 2 external compressors at all. 

my service yard below has a small window, it's for the compressor to blow out hot air, the sy is a designated spot for the 2nd compressor.

all units does that, for those that has 2 compressors.

i went around and check and confirm before deciding whether to purchase a system 5 or split sys 4 + sys 1.

cos at my service yard i can see opposite blk, quite a number has 2nd compressors also at the yard area..

that's how they do it... cos initially i went around few blks and see nobody install 2 external compressors so i was wondering its impossible that no unit is having 2 compressors.. unit i see their service yard..

thank god cos i almost went for system 5.

Edited by hwaa

1 minute ago, hwaa said:

i went around and check and confirm before deciding whether to purchase a system 5 or split sys 4 + sys 1.

cos at my service yard i can see opposite blk, quite a number has 2nd compressors also at the yard area..

that's how they do it... cos initially i went around few blks and see nobody install 2 external compressors so i was wondering its impossible that no unit is having 2 compressors.. unit i see their service yard..

thank god cos i almost went for system 5.

Some ignorant contractors may not know that a resale HDB flat can have 2 condensing units installed and give you the wrong advice. Please refer to HDB air con installation guidelines as follows:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/residential/living-in-an-hdb-flat/renovation/guidelines/air-conditioner-installation-works#.WNp6WBjrwDg.gmail

17 minutes ago, KFC1189 said:

Some ignorant contractors may not know that a resale HDB flat can have 2 condensing units installed and give you the wrong advice. Please refer to HDB air con installation guidelines as follows:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/residential/living-in-an-hdb-flat/renovation/guidelines/air-conditioner-installation-works#.WNp6WBjrwDg.gmail

its not that the ignorant contractors not knowing anything.

i been to the link u posted before also.

its just that my surrounding blks, including my blk..everyone placed their 2nd compressor at the service yard.. i believe there must be a reason behind it.

cannot be all their contractors is ignorant right?

anyway im alright with the compressor being placed at the service yard, my yard is quite big.. i have my washer side by side with my compressor i still even got space to walk and hang clothes.

Edited by hwaa

1 minute ago, hwaa said:

its not the ignorant contractors not knowing anything.

i been to the link u posted before also.

my surrounding blks everyone placed their 2nd compressor at the service yard.. there must be a reason behind it.

cannot be all their contractors is ignorant right?

You will be surprised that many contractors don't refer to the latest guidelines and still think of the old way. My own contractor did not know it either until I told him about the latest guidelines. So my resale flat does have two condensing units one at master bedroom window and the second one at study room window.

I believe HDB has updated this guidelines quite recently because in the past only one condensing unit is allowed.

Just now, KFC1189 said:

You will be surprised that many contractors don't refer to the latest guidelines and still think of the old way. My own contractor did not know it either until I told him about the latest guidelines. So my resale flat does have two condensing units one at master bedroom window and the second one at study room window.

I believe HDB has updated this guidelines quite recently because in the past only one condensing unit is allowed.

i see. but its okay lah, he did consult me and im okay with it.

my service yard has the space for it so i just gave the go ahead.

as long as i have 2 compressors, its good enough for me already.

3 hours ago, hwaa said:

common toilet.

IMG20170320134847_1.jpg

rubine instant heater, jin shiok.

IMG20170321090136_1.jpg

This is awesome. So nice the combination of tiles color. May I know which tiles supplier you source from? And your mirror is from where? 

I hope to get something smiliar too. 

2 minutes ago, CZL said:

This is awesome. So nice the combination of tiles color. May I know which tiles supplier you source from? And your mirror is from where? 

I hope to get something smiliar too. 

thanks!

tiles is from lian seng hin at balestier.. and mirror is from ikea.