Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubblepearl

Home For Us.. :yamseng:

HSH21, Dun say till like that leh...:D

I hope to join the "k" club...but...personal perference lah..keke..:P

Don worry, who knw u may form ur own club. :bow:

Happy Reno!! :paint:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HSH21, Dun say till like that leh...:paint:

I hope to join the "k" club...but...personal perference lah..keke..:bow:

Don't worry lor... just joking with U...

Actually I am by chance to get K to be my ID... and I am happy with his service.. so wish to c more to join the K's club ...

I'm considering between Ideal House and another company... heard of K's club... but my ID contact in Ideal House is not Mr K leh... dunno whether overall experience will be as good if i were to sign with Ideal House... headache ah...

Allo, overall i think Ideal House is still not bad...Ur is Mr "M". I have a forum friend using Ideal House and his experience is great...but he is with Mr "K"...which is ur another company u looking at? Btw, urs place should be a new house?

Edited by bubblepearl

Allo, overall i think Ideal House is still not bad...Ur is Mr "M". I have a forum friend using Ideal House and his experience is great...but he is with Mr "K"...which is ur another company u looking at? Btw, urs place should be a new house?

There are two Mr M in Ideal House. Mine is M****n.

Any1 got experience to share?

There are two Mr M in Ideal House. Mine is M****n.

Any1 got experience to share?

Only can find two members using Max... not sure who is using your ID....

HSH21, chk w u ah..where u got ur shoe cabinet cum divider cum shelfing..how much is it?

I got it from Red Apple... $850...

HSH21, Oh...thanks thanks!

I have signed up with my ID liao! Tml i will be going to choose our tiles! Yeah...:notti:..hope can get something my bf and i like..!!

Oh ya...we are still deciding if we want the 3ft shoe cabinet c/w settee and the 4ft divider..which gog to cost us abt 1.5k...:yamseng:, Any comments?

Will post up my 3D diagram when it is done..Will be starting hacking either coming wed or following next monday..depends how fast can the permit be approve.

HSH21, Oh...thanks thanks!

I have signed up with my ID liao! Tml i will be going to choose our tiles! Yeah...:notti:..hope can get something my bf and i like..!!

Oh ya...we are still deciding if we want the 3ft shoe cabinet c/w settee and the 4ft divider..which gog to cost us abt 1.5k...:yamseng:, Any comments?

Will post up my 3D diagram when it is done..Will be starting hacking either coming wed or following next monday..depends how fast can the permit be approve.

Congratulations!! I've just sign with an ID today!

For the divider, isit bcos of Fengshui, decoration purpose or u really need it to 'divide' the rooms?

Allo..CONGRATS to u too..at last...both of us have something settled liao..so i assume u sign up w that other ID?

The divider is just like a deco lor..not other meaning one..not really divide the room leh...

Allo..CONGRATS to u too..at last...both of us have something settled liao..so i assume u sign up w that other ID?

The divider is just like a deco lor..not other meaning one..not really divide the room leh...

Thanks! I tink ur reno progess will be faster than mine... cos im stil in the stage of waiting for Perspective Drawing and deciding on theme and layout.

Since u dun really need the divider, unless u have budget for it, otherwise u can give it a miss lah... quite expensive.

Thanks! I tink ur reno progess will be faster than mine... cos im stil in the stage of waiting for Perspective Drawing and deciding on theme and layout.

Allo...Yeah...cos we cannot wait liao..actually we dun have much built-in stuff, I will hacking all my living room, balcony, kitchen, storeroom and 2 toilets tiles and the bedrooms will be overlay. As for kitchen, i will have a 18.5ft long worktop and vanity top for both kitchen and toilet. Kitchen vanity will be resulted from the excess soild surface cut out from hood and hob, 'cos i will be doing an "L" shape worktop..if take a look at my floorplan, the walkway to the toilet might be a bit "congestion" if i am expecting guest, so i decided to have a little washing area at the kitchen. Hmm...maybe i post up and see if there is any feedbacks to improve.

floorplanmyidea-1.jpg

Since u dun really need the divider, unless u have budget for it, otherwise u can give it a miss lah... quite expensive.

Hmm..maybe dun need that divider hor..abit waste money leh.. What the shoe cabinet leh...i dun really need full height leh..saw something at Star Furniture ytd...it is a slim shoes rack whereby u can mount on to the wall. I will take the measurement today and see if it can fit it? It can fit in maybe i will not do the shoes cabinet liao...

Hey bubblepearl, I really wanted a divider too but in the end Mudster (FH) and I decided against it cos of the cost factor as well. Save where you can, and maybe use the money somewhere else to get something better or useful? :)