Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubblepearl

Home For Us.. :yamseng:

!!

nvm lah...let this reno faster completed...so i can get all these headaches ($$$) out of my mind...

:lol: prepare to start saving for wedding ...haiz.. :rolleyes: end of the year leh...just make some calculation last nite and realise...i am getting more n more broke.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:jawdrop:

nvm lah...let this reno faster completed...so i can get all these headaches ($$$) out of my mind...

:sport-smiley-004: prepare to start saving for wedding ...haiz.. :P end of the year leh...just make some calculation last nite and realise...i am getting more n more broke.

ya, everyone will be broke too...

me need to prepare for my wedding too...

super broke...

Apologies 1st....cos i think i am pretty upset w my ID now...i still saw that pirate "super maxilite" with the tin written PL2173...which is my living colour! I sms my ID liao since morning and till now no reply from him liao...dunno if he is trying to avoid me..haha...anyway....before i go to work today i went over my place and take a look 1st....ard 8am..those workers are over there liao...doing the clearing up....think they are gog to do the chemical washing today....will post up the pix tonite...my lappy got no card reader....argh

Apologies 1st....cos i think i am pretty upset w my ID now...i still saw that pirate "super maxilite" with the tin written PL2173...which is my living colour! I sms my ID liao since morning and till now no reply from him liao...dunno if he is trying to avoid me..haha...anyway....before i go to work today i went over my place and take a look 1st....ard 8am..those workers are over there liao...doing the clearing up....think they are gog to do the chemical washing today....will post up the pix tonite...my lappy got no card reader....argh

cool down...

have u pay him the balance payment?

If not, hold his payment first.

Think that a contractor/ ID/ homeowner cannot possibly forsee everything that is required before the reno. During the reno., if one party see something that has to be done that was not discussed or in the contract and cannot be absorbed 'cos too expensive, then it is only fair that the contractor/ID and homeowner agree on the additional work to be done and the price. This is known as a variation order. The additional work starts when both agree on the work scope and price.

But, if your contractor promised good paint and gave poorer substitute, think you can insist they repaint or give discount. Sumobear had similar experience.

Edited by Homeowner

actually think that the ID/contractor should foresee this kind of things

that's what the site visit is all about right?

unless it's something that was highlighted but wasn't included, then later the owner change their mind and wants to add it in...

they are in this line for so long, should already know what must be done mah

unless they purposely dun highlight then wait for you to realise, use the opportunity to ask for more money

Hi all...well, i just call him and sms him..to give me a call at his convenience time..just got to wait if he reply me...haiz...sian

Anyway..i pay him only twice, total 60% liao...therefore i still got 40% payment w me...:)

As promise....here are the pixs! But i am too lazy to upload all of them..haha... 8|

Place that we got our tiles :D

tilesfs2.jpg

My toilet wall tiles...its my fav..i love it than my MBR one...sometimes...really cannot trust my ID's taste.. :notti:

commontoiletwall1sw0.jpg

commontoiletwallxl4.jpg

My hob and hood :P

turbohobandhooden2.jpg

Anfield Room...but the colour dun looks right? A bit towards orange? :(

anfieldroomqr3.jpg

Anfield playground...my dear choose that colour...so dark...aiyoyoyo, surely kena scold by his parents when they saw it..haha :drunk:

mahjongroomat9.jpg

Study/Guest Room :P

studyroomflooryu9.jpg

MBR flooring. The painting is up...but i forgot to take pix..haha...will show u all tml

mbreo9.jpg

My Lightings! :P

Dining Room

chandeliereu6.jpg

Anfield Room

mahjongrmlighttk1.jpg

Balcony Light

balconycrystallightwb6.jpg

ooink_gal, thanks thanks..it was not in our list at 1st...cos we tot my budget is gog to burst...till the final calculation..we realised we still have some budget to play w..so we got it..hehe

hehe ! good for u then ! me dun have enuf budget for nice nice lights so gotta make do with just downlights or normal looking ones