Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubblepearl

Home For Us.. :yamseng:

TYM, not me lah..my bf lah! One of the room is convert to "OFFICIAL LFC" :wacko: for him...haha...so he will not disturb me when i am watching my TW/KOR Drama...

Hi bubblepearl,

hehe.. :huh:

Aiyoh another LFC supporter. I thot my hubby onli got thinking want to set one of the room as "LFC room". hehe.. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

(1) i tell u, my mother-in-law oso super cheapo, everything oso wan lor!

(2) I LOVE YR DINING LIGHTS! i was looking at those lights and totally fell in love with it at the shop and keep bugging my ID whom say its does not fit into my theme lor. no matter how much i pestered him, he refuse to let me have that. hahahaha.. he says i'll spoil the look.

where u buy yr lights har? i gg to buy mine tmr, gg jln besar and balestier with my ID tmr afternoon.

LinDa, i got from Edison Lighting House...look for Tony, he is v good..haha..he actually did 2 trips down to my place as one of the light a bit fault...and he did the trips within an day...on time as well...total damage 1.1k

LinDa, i got from Edison Lighting House...look for Tony, he is v good..haha..he actually did 2 trips down to my place as one of the light a bit fault...and he did the trips within an day...on time as well...total damage 1.1k

at balestier? near which part? if i today got bypass can pop by.

will update with my DAMAGE tonight. need to buy today for installation this wk.. my ID says we are the progress is too slow for his comfort. i got exam this Thursday lor, sighs, supposed to be studying but gg to see light. feel so guilty!

ey, not all the pics i cannot see lei (only the light one and tile shop i can see actually), how come har? any other way to view?

Edited by LinDa

at balestier? near which part? if i today got bypass can pop by.

will update with my DAMAGE tonight. need to buy today for installation this wk.. my ID says we are the progress is too slow for his comfort. i got exam this Thursday lor, sighs, supposed to be studying but gg to see light. feel so guilty!

ey, not all the pics i cannot see lei (only the light one and tile shop i can see actually), how come har? any other way to view?

Edison Lighting House: 575 Balestier , Look for Tony :62522081, near Tao Sha Biscuits there...end of Balestier

huh? Cannot view meh...hmm...i can see all leh...

Edison Lighting House: 575 Balestier , Look for Tony :62522081, near Tao Sha Biscuits there...end of Balestier

alamak i tell u i cuckoo lor!

i was confused with yr lighting shop and xinyi reiko's lighting shop.

she bought hers at singapore lighting mart.

then i went today to singapore lighting mart thinking its yr shop.

HENG, i go in nv ask for tony can!

still tell my ID say that i met a forummer whom bought a very nice light here and overall lighting cost only $1100, somemore svc super good, same day deliver and exchange.

when i asked the price for the similar light at singapore lighting mart, it cost $1600! :bangwall:

then my ID still ask me, sure correct shop anot? i still proudly say 'YES, maybe she got another design but looks similar!'

hahaha..

i tink i did bypass edison lighting house, maybe tmr pop by..

WAH....Sis...u steady leh...hahaha....my lighting shop is further down...u will see sim siang jun and then further down...or u saw my tiles shop rite? it is opp w sim siang jun...but the lighting hse is in the same side as sim siang jun...hope u dun sotong again today...haha btw..good luck to ur exam!

WAH....Sis...u steady leh...hahaha....my lighting shop is further down...u will see sim siang jun and then further down...or u saw my tiles shop rite? it is opp w sim siang jun...but the lighting hse is in the same side as sim siang jun...hope u dun sotong again today...haha btw..good luck to ur exam!

haha, me is one big blur sotong one la.. my son is my victim! i did not manage to go down today but hubby and ID saw something nice at light craft at jln sultan.. see if can delay my lights purchase till weekend, if can then i go down to look see at edison..

very stressssed now.. paper in 8 hours and i havent memorise AND i'm still surfing net = DIE! :P

Edited by LinDa

yoz bubblepearl ... i also cannot see ur pics leh .....

Hi...me MIA and I am back..haha..

no lah...just simply lazy to take pix and do the uploading... :notti:

Over the weekend, both me and my dear dear are seriously burnt....we bought a 42" samsung plasma tv from audio house at $1999, his aunties and uncles getting that as our housing warming gift..Thanks! :) We gotten a L shape sofa, something like storeberry's sofa, but we gotten it from K&D furniture at $799 with 5 FOC small cushion..did not make extra cover..cos dunno want to make or not..haha...then we pay for our wedding bridal package...2nd payment... :notti: Broke liao!

Taken from main door --> foyer

foyer2ab7.th.jpg

foyer1nn1.jpg

Paiseh...a bit tired...continue tml...:P

Hi...me MIA and I am back..haha..

no lah...just simply lazy to take pix and do the uploading... :notti:

Over the weekend, both me and my dear dear are seriously burnt....we bought a 42" samsung plasma tv from audio house at $1999, his aunties and uncles getting that as our housing warming gift..Thanks! :) We gotten a L shape sofa, something like storeberry's sofa, but we gotten it from K&D furniture at $799 with 5 FOC small cushion..did not make extra cover..cos dunno want to make or not..haha...then we pay for our wedding bridal package...2nd payment... :jawdrop: Broke liao!

Taken from main door --> foyer

Paiseh...a bit tired...continue tml...:)

my place oso got those top structural beams like in yr foyer and i hate it!! :curse:

so good save so much moolah $$, i must do house warming then maybe got people will buy gifts for us, but by that time, i would have furnish it fully so cash gifts preferred to heal my heart.. but i still don't know if want to do house warming anot coz not much sitting space in the house to accomodate many people..

sounds like lots of progress on yr new home and marriage preparations.. so exciting!! more updates when you can girl.. !!

going to sleep soon myself.. nites!! :)

my place oso got those top structural beams like in yr foyer and i hate it!! :dancingqueen:

so good save so much moolah $$, i must do house warming then maybe got people will buy gifts for us, but by that time, i would have furnish it fully so cash gifts preferred to heal my heart.. but i still don't know if want to do house warming anot coz not much sitting space in the house to accomodate many people..

sounds like lots of progress on yr new home and marriage preparations.. so exciting!! more updates when you can girl.. :yamseng:

going to sleep soon myself.. nites!! zz

Wah....u steady leh...

I am thinking to have housewarming before AD or what? :(

Oh...hold on...the pixs are on the way!