Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubblepearl

Home For Us.. :yamseng:

koikoi...if not..he have to ask his guys to remove the false ceiling and redo...plastering again...and then L-box..haha..

Now kinda of think of it...that guy which come to do plastering over last weekend..kinda of wasting his effort leh..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

A bit of Anfield, Liverpool Fan?

Oh no! My ID told me that he just done a false ceiling for me...**** room...he say he will absorb the cost...but asking if i am ok with it?? What do u guys think..? I will be visiting my place tonite..to see if it is ok? he say false ceiling will do nice ....dunno true or not?

You mean you dun know you going to have a false ceiling? Tot you should know the design :) .

A bit of Anfield, Liverpool Fan?

You mean you dun know you going to have a false ceiling? Tot you should know the design :( .

TYM, not me lah..my bf lah! One of the room is convert to "OFFICIAL LFC" :) for him...haha...so he will not disturb me when i am watching my TW/KOR Drama...

I know i will be having a L-Box..but not a false ceiling ...i am not that sotong lah :)

Anyway...he done a false ceiling at my dining area..where..i wanted to do..at least...but due to budget constraint..i give up the idea..end up..i got it at the price of the L-Box...hahaha... :yamseng:

:wub: however...my aircon guy seems to spoil my mood today....the "hole" that old flat have to allow compressor to be placed....he actually boxup all the way to the floor and i still have not done my laminated flooring yet and also my skirting! I call up my ID and he told me he will be gog down to see tml...yet he told me what piping cannot be cover lah... 8| dun tell me all these craps..my parent's place is the actually the same layout as my place...Will see what is his reply tml :)

TYM, not me lah..my bf lah! One of the room is convert to "OFFICIAL LFC" :) for him...haha...so he will not disturb me when i am watching my TW/KOR Drama...

I know i will be having a L-Box..but not a false ceiling ...i am not that sotong lah :wub:

Anyway...he done a false ceiling at my dining area..where..i wanted to do..at least...but due to budget constraint..i give up the idea..end up..i got it at the price of the L-Box...hahaha... :yamseng:

Wah, same as me. I watch EPL/F1, my FW watch TW/KOR Drama.

Good lah, got free false ceiling.

koikoi...if not..he have to ask his guys to remove the false ceiling and redo...plastering again...and then L-box..haha..

Now kinda of think of it...that guy which come to do plastering over last weekend..kinda of wasting his effort leh..

bubblepearl,

see the effect first... if really very nice & free (best of all), keep it...

if you really dun like, then you can him to change to L Box lor.

anyway, cost he absorb... :) hehehehe...

so you like it anot??

Hi all...got a question to ask... is SUPER MAXILITE also ICI Nippon paint? I found that in my place...:bangwall:

If m not wrong, that's not ICI/Nippon. But normally used for painting ceilings....

Koikoi..the false ceiling at dinning area is good...i love it!

cool...

glad that you like it...

:lol:

rem to take pic for us to see huh... :yamseng:

Update w/o pix...cos my digicam is in my bf's car...argh...forgot to take back home :(

Sat:

Meet up w my ID and his aircon contractor regarding abt my aircon box up issue..he say that my flooring is higher due to the previous owner might have level up more:blink:...so no choice...have to accept that boxup!:~

Next issue: MY PAINT! Guess what he told me "Yup, those are ur paint" "Super MAxilite is under ICI" :yamseng: HENG! I did some research before i go and ask abt this problem...I replied:" Yah..i know it is bought over by ICI mah! But also cheaper mah!":yeah: HE is speechless...haha..he say he will ask his contractor to change for me...

Next issue: My flooring, i ask him why there is no covering for my flooring...he say he order liao...but dunno why nvr arrived..and he told me that he is gog to do painting next week...*trying to hint that there is no need to cover liao* AH! HE just call me and tell me that he is gog to wash the floor liao...hmm...if he nvr give me a good handover..i will :) him!

Sun:

I bought all my lights at Edison Lighting House at Balestier at a damage of 1.1k...:rofl:..broke liao...haha...but infact a good bargain..if u ask me..

Total items will be:

1) 18*13w*double tube glass PLC lights

2) 1 *black biscuit tin* 40W for mahjong room

3) 2 rectangle double fluorescent tube (total 72watts) glass ceiling light for study/guest room and MBR.

4) 1 22w halogen crystal light for balcony ( got nice nice effect leh..haha..the SA told me can let pple see see my balcony light nice nice..:yamseng:

5) 2 pcs of normal double fluorescent tube for my kitchen.

6) 2 circle metal ceiling light for my both toilets

7) 1 hamburger for my storeroom.

8) A hanging brown chandelier for my dining room

:lol: looking forward to my lights up...

Edited by bubblepearl

Update w/o pix...cos my digicam is in my bf's car...argh...forgot to take back home :(

Sat:

Meet up w my ID and his aircon contractor regarding abt my aircon box up issue..he say that my flooring is higher due to the previous owner might have level up more:blink:...so no choice...have to accept that boxup!:~

Next issue: MY PAINT! Guess what he told me "Yup, those are ur paint" "Super MAxilite is under ICI" :yamseng: HENG! I did some research before i go and ask abt this problem...I replied:" Yah..i know it is bought over by ICI mah! But also cheaper mah!":yeah: HE is speechless...haha..he say he will ask his contractor to change for me...

Next issue: My flooring, i ask him why there is no covering for my flooring...he say he order liao...but dunno why nvr arrived..and he told me that he is gog to do painting next week...*trying to hint that there is no need to cover liao* AH! HE just call me and tell me that he is gog to wash the floor liao...hmm...if he nvr give me a good handover..i will :) him!

Sun:

I bought all my lights at Edison Lighting House at Balestier at a damage of 1.1k...:rofl:..broke liao...haha...but infact a good bargain..if u ask me..

Total items will be:

1) 18*13w*double tube glass PLC lights

2) 1 *black biscuit tin* 40W for mahjong room

3) 2 rectangle double fluorescent tube (total 72watts) glass ceiling light for study/guest room and MBR.

4) 1 22w halogen crystal light for balcony ( got nice nice effect leh..haha..the SA told me can let pple see see my balcony light nice nice..:yamseng:

5) 2 pcs of normal double fluorescent tube for my kitchen.

6) 2 circle metal ceiling light for my both toilets

7) 1 hamburger for my storeroom.

8) A hanging brown chandelier for my dining room

:lol: looking forward to my lights up...

Luckily you did a research. :)

and gd luck to your reno...

rem to keep your cool and talk nicely to your ID...

wait he add in other hidden cost. :)

and upload your pic when you talk back your digi cam. :)

huh? Koikoi...what add in hidden cost? Haiz..he already add in a lot of hidden cost liao...one plank wood to divide my sink and my washing machine cost me $200, $150 for my changing new electrical cable..cos i want to lower my MCB and $180 to change my bedroom stupid small window! Haiz..

huh? Koikoi...what add in hidden cost? Haiz..he already add in a lot of hidden cost liao...one plank wood to divide my sink and my washing machine cost me $200, $150 for my changing new electrical cable..cos i want to lower my MCB and $180 to change my bedroom stupid small window! Haiz..

thus it's very impt to get the contractor to list every cost out.

so that there wont be any hidden cost.

in your case, there is hidden cost...

some ID tends to work that way...

so that they can cover back whatever they have miscalulate earlier. :lol: