Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubblepearl

Home For Us.. :yamseng:

Allo...Yeah...cos we cannot wait liao..actually we dun have much built-in stuff, I will hacking all my living room, balcony, kitchen, storeroom and 2 toilets tiles and the bedrooms will be overlay. As for kitchen, i will have a 18.5ft long worktop and vanity top for both kitchen and toilet. Kitchen vanity will be resulted from the excess soild surface cut out from hood and hob, 'cos i will be doing an "L" shape worktop..if take a look at my floorplan, the walkway to the toilet might be a bit "congestion" if i am expecting guest, so i decided to have a little washing area at the kitchen. Hmm...maybe i post up and see if there is any feedbacks to improve.

floorplanmyidea-1.jpg

Hmm..maybe dun need that divider hor..abit waste money leh.. What the shoe cabinet leh...i dun really need full height leh..saw something at Star Furniture ytd...it is a slim shoes rack whereby u can mount on to the wall. I will take the measurement today and see if it can fit it? It can fit in maybe i will not do the shoes cabinet liao...

that is alright too bubblepearl... i think it's even better to find something that fits off the shelves. afterall, custom making means more $$$.

:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If u decided to go for custom made shoe cabinet.... then shoulder level and below for shoes, above use to store bags lor... i think women has no lack of Bagsssss. :)

For room divider, if u give it a miss... in future, if u see the needs then buy those foldable/moveable divider screen... oso can. Or u can buy bar counter cum cabnet to use as divider.

Allo, HAHA...i got a big storeroom for me to place my bags leh..hmm..i dun have alot of big bags..but small bags yes...:thumbs up:..I just did the measurement and i think i will be gog down to star Furniture coming week to do a better measurement..think i am not going to do the shoe cabinet. As for the divider my bf decide not to do it liao. By the way, i will not be doing my reno so fast..decide not to be too rush..we will wait for the 3D diagram out 1st..keke

Hi, bubblepearl. Dunno if you believe in fengshui, but in another Renotalk thread, someone said it's not good to put shoe cabinets directly opposite the front door...

Hi Homeowner, i got what u mean liao..

These are the shoes racks that i am thinking of, can place the gap between the door opening and the wall.

cambi4xt4.jpg

cambi44cm0.th.jpg

lagolz3.jpg

Edited by bubblepearl

:D Nice. What are their widths? Maybe I can get for mine too. But the distance between my door and the wall is very small, maybe about 31 cm.

Oh, in another thread...probably the same one, someone said that the shoes should point upwards or horizontal but not downwards...another fengshui thingy...dunno whether you believe or not.

Yeah...today start hacking liao..ytd my 2nd bro and my dad go and dismantle those taps and lights that they want...they say still in good condition..my bro want use to replace his place if they are spoil...

Ytd late evening....my same bro told me that he want my MBR basin...i was like..:huh:" how to remove" but he got some DIY knowledge..he say can be removed one..so..i call up my ID and ask him to keep that aside for me. :bangwall: sibei jialut...the basin so ugly..he still want..but the basin's condition is good lah...keke.

Just came back from my place..(2 blks away nia). Well..they hacked quite fast:yeah: ..the dining + living +walkway to storeroom were hacked! But i think they accidently hack away one Boxup..area...:( . Need to tell my ID when we meet him up tml or wed:deal:

Edited by bubblepearl

Oh no! My ID told me that he just done a false ceiling for me...**** room...he say he will absorb the cost...but asking if i am ok with it?? What do u guys think..? I will be visiting my place tonite..to see if it is ok? he say false ceiling will do nice ....dunno true or not?

Oh no! My ID told me that he just done a false ceiling for me...**** room...he say he will absorb the cost...but asking if i am ok with it?? What do u guys think..? I will be visiting my place tonite..to see if it is ok? he say false ceiling will do nice ....dunno true or not?

isn't it nice if he absorbs the cost?

I guess you'll see it tonight - PICS PLEASE. heh