Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

skywolf,

so tis is the price to pay for the eubiq?

Surface compact track - $127.60 (original price $145; retail price $270)

Surface data track - $134.64 (original $153, retail $260)

Kitchen track - $154 (original $175, forgot to ask abt retail price last time)

Adapter - $27.20 (original $32, retail $32.50)

Yep, plus $30 for his transportation. He said he normally charges $30/track for installation on top of the tpt cost, but he is willing to waive it for my orders... :) (which includes 1 of my hubby's fren + Apple)... You're keen also? :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
darrenelle, u r finally here liao ar... :furious:

welcome!:curse::notti:

Ya, i went a big round and finally i got my bearing right today...

Hello everyone.... :)

Edited by darrenelle

Hello everyone.... :)

hihi welcome to SK and renotalk , esp here :furious:

:curse:

Yep, plus $30 for his transportation. He said he normally charges $30/track for installation on top of the tpt cost, but he is willing to waive it for my orders... :jawdrop: (which includes 1 of my hubby's fren + Apple)... You're keen also? :~

i'm beri tempted coz the price is much much more cheaper than HomeFix. But my kitchen has those normal electrical points leh, so he'll remove it n put the eubiq over rite?

Hi Ranval9! Hi all Sengkangers.... Currently, I am also staying in SK with my parents. It's at blk 186B and it's going to be the 8th year. Perhaps, I should also say WELCOME EVERYONE!! :jawdrop:

Hi Ranval9! Hi all Sengkangers.... Currently, I am also staying in SK with my parents. It's at blk 186B and it's going to be the 8th year. Perhaps, I should also say WELCOME EVERYONE!! :bangwall:

haha, ya lor.. shd be u welcome us all. :bangwall:

saw fm ur reno blog dat u got HDB to hack the whole unit flooring. u nv get them to replace the tiles for u coz u can top up $ to their contractor for nicer tiles wor.

Hello everyone.... :bangwall:

Hi, welcome to SK. Which block you staying at? your floor plan's exactly the same as bluberri's, apple's, deathcoth's, gendon's and mine.

haha, ya lor.. shd be u welcome us all. :bangwall:

saw fm ur reno blog dat u got HDB to hack the whole unit flooring. u nv get them to replace the tiles for u coz u can top up $ to their contractor for nicer tiles wor.

Yup, you can top up some money for HDB to lay the tiles for your floor. You will be then saving some cash on the labour cost and the original HDB tile cost. Just have to pay the difference in tile prices. Workmanship - I personally rate mine fair.

Edited by compassvale

i'm beri tempted coz the price is much much more cheaper than HomeFix. But my kitchen has those normal electrical points leh, so he'll remove it n put the eubiq over rite?

I dunno lehz. Can I get him to call you? Can pm me yr no. and yr real name? Dun tell me you are like Apple... she said get him to call her meow meow. !! :D

Hi Ranval9! Hi all Sengkangers.... Currently, I am also staying in SK with my parents. It's at blk 186B and it's going to be the 8th year. Perhaps, I should also say WELCOME EVERYONE!! !!

I'm not from SK. :jawdrop: East side considered bo? :jawdrop: Heh heh... Welcome~! :jawdrop:

I dunno lehz. Can I get him to call you? Can pm me yr no. and yr real name? Dun tell me you are like Apple... she said get him to call her meow meow. !! !!

PM-ed u liao... u can tell him to ask for blueberry :D:jawdrop:

just kidding, got my real name in the pm la...

haha, ya lor.. shd be u welcome us all. :P

Do you all know how can we save roughly to get hdb's contractor to replace the tiles for us? Do we go shopping with them? thanks!!

I'm not from SK. :o East side considered bo? :curse: Heh heh... Welcome~! :unsure:

Sengkang is north east mah, so u are part of it... of cos considered loh... :good: nice meeting you all.

Do you all know how can we save roughly to get hdb's contractor to replace the tiles for us? Do we go shopping with them? thanks!!

fm what i koe hor, they oni top up $1k++ (apple n compassvale, pls correct me if i'm wrong) leh... much much cheaper lor. my tiles were changed before i got my unit (too fast action!! :sport-smiley-003:), i oni managed to get HDB to hacked my kitchen n service yard floor foc as they refused to replaced it though the grouting was terribly black. i paid $1.6k to my ID to lay the tiles for kitchen n service yard alone.

so u imagine how much u muz pay for whole unit to ur ID if u did not get HDB to change the tiles for u and top up to ur preferred tiles.

btw, was ur tiles the old pink ones or white ones? if white ones means already changed before.

Edited by bluberi

fm what i koe hor, they oni top up $1k++ (apple n compassvale, pls correct me if i'm wrong) leh... much much cheaper lor. my tiles were changed before i got my unit (too fast action!! :bangwall:), i oni managed to get HDB to hacked my kitchen n service yard floor foc as they refused to replaced it though the grouting was terribly black. i paid $1.6k to my ID to lay the tiles for kitchen n service yard alone.

so u imagine how much u muz pay for whole unit to ur ID if u did not get HDB to change the tiles for u and top up to ur preferred tiles.

btw, was ur tiles the old pink ones or white ones? if white ones means already changed before.

old pink ones. we are going to do homogeneous tiles. i told my fiance about it. he said, in case it may inhered some carpentry works, we shall leave it to the ID lor. Meaning to save trouble. ha....

old pink ones. we are going to do homogeneous tiles. i told my fiance about it. he said, in case it may inhered some carpentry works, we shall leave it to the ID lor. Meaning to save trouble. ha....

old pink ones ar.. den u shd have gotten HDB to change the tiles for u, if u dun like the replacement ceramic tiles they offered, u juz topped up to their contractor for homogeneous tiles. liddat dun need to pay so much to ur ID to do the tiling works

Hi applefreak, we bought a unit in your neighborhood. It's bluberi who introduced me here. Please to meet you all. =)

hi hi darrenelle, finally see you here :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

so you are at 7, 8 or 9 and a/b/c/d?

me at 7a :notti: