Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Nice nice, got other color? Isit drawers or open doors? wah...39kg?

I bght a chest of drawers frm ikea b4, oso **** heavy & lug hme den....Nw I want to bring over to my new hse but duno how to un-do & lug back manz.... :(

it's all drawers, total 4

don't like doors coz can't see what's behind :curse:

think just get a mover and shift the whole thing over

ikea things cannot dismantle, once dismantled and reassembled will be shaky :wub:

Wah page 118 liao!:good:!

missed 40 over pages~

I'm back im back~ sorry MIA so long. hehe

Val playing back wow liao ar?

hello angelwrath, you MIA so long

all of us missed you leh :(

Your place still got place to put? :o

my room, still got a space beside the wardrobe

now my room is completely full liao, don't even have much walking space :(

no choice lah, me mere mortal so hanging on to my every material possession :deal:;)

tis is nice! :)

BUY BUY BUY

it's $100 off the retail price with the ikea sale going on :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Apple-jie, rem u had a very gd mover last time...do u still haf the contact & hw much huh? Thksya!! :curse:

I still got an L-shape Ikea wardrobe & chest of drawers (thk bigger size than the 39kg drawer) at my mom's place.....if cant dismantle hor, den mabbe I jus get mover to move whole thing to my new hse bah.....

The white color laminate oredi turn yellowish but throw away I will b heartpain le....actually dis set of ikea thg oredi last me 4yrs ored liao....thkg of putting in BB-room..... :notti:

Skywolf---Got gold bar + Sheepcat the guard wor.... :good::wub:

BUY BUY BUY

it's $100 off the retail price with the ikea sale going on :wub:

no space to put in my MBR leh.. wat's the dimension?

nw my hubby beri tempted to get a mini fountain to put at the balcony.. he always goes to astoria to bio the fountains whenever we go compasspoint. :good:

no space to put in my MBR leh.. wat's the dimension?

nw my hubby beri tempted to get a mini fountain to put at the balcony.. he always goes to astoria to bio the fountains whenever we go compasspoint. :rofl:

it's not very wide, so won't take up too much space :good:

dimensions = W79xD48, H103cm

Apple-jie, rem u had a very gd mover last time...do u still haf the contact & hw much huh? Thksya!! :)

I still got an L-shape Ikea wardrobe & chest of drawers (thk bigger size than the 39kg drawer) at my mom's place.....if cant dismantle hor, den mabbe I jus get mover to move whole thing to my new hse bah.....

The white color laminate oredi turn yellowish but throw away I will b heartpain le....actually dis set of ikea thg oredi last me 4yrs ored liao....thkg of putting in BB-room..... :)

Skywolf---Got gold bar + Sheepcat the guard wor.... :bangwall::P

that one introduced by ranval9, very careful with my stuff :good:

they charge $310 for one full 10ft lorry load

good thing is they wrap up all the furniture with cling wrap to minimise damage

call paul wee at 8282 2323 :deal:

can still use don't throw lah, esp if you've got space for it

just get the mover to move everything over first, can use to store those unused stuff as well :notti:

it's not very wide, so won't take up too much space :bangwall:

dimensions = W79xD48, H103cm

liddat the width izit same as the door? any longer also cannot coz my wardrobe is juz 1-2inches short fm the door. dats the oni space we haf, reserving it for a set of BB drawers

Apple-jie, rem u had a very gd mover last time...do u still haf the contact & hw much huh? Thksya!! :good:

The white color laminate oredi turn yellowish but throw away I will b heartpain le....actually dis set of ikea thg oredi last me 4yrs ored liao....thkg of putting in BB-room..... :)

Skywolf---Got gold bar + Sheepcat the guard wor.... :bangwall::P

Hmm... true... dunno hubby can charm sheepcat bo... he always charm the cats then he call me to let me hear the cat go 'meow meow'. Teban now got 1 kawaii cat leh. Cannot tahan coz i dun get to pet it - the cat just whd not be there when i'm there on sats. And he knows hw annoying it is to me. Did it on purpose. :good:

Apple, amk here raining like cats n dogs leh. Those tt w/o raincoat cannot last one. :rofl:

PB ah... my side here promo ceremony on 26th. Normally by tt day will know. But my boss will know 2molo. Too bad he's on leave... wanna know if my kaki get her promo or not. :notti::deal:

liddat the width izit same as the door? any longer also cannot coz my wardrobe is juz 1-2inches short fm the door. dats the oni space we haf, reserving it for a set of BB drawers

should be around the width of the door, coz i'm not sure how wide is our doors :P

you go back and measure the space better, coz got to take the skirting into consideration :notti:

Hmm... true... dunno hubby can charm sheepcat bo... he always charm the cats then he call me to let me hear the cat go 'meow meow'. Teban now got 1 kawaii cat leh. Cannot tahan coz i dun get to pet it - the cat just whd not be there when i'm there on sats. And he knows hw annoying it is to me. Did it on purpose. 8|

Apple, amk here raining like cats n dogs leh. Those tt w/o raincoat cannot last one. :dunno:

PB ah... my side here promo ceremony on 26th. Normally by tt day will know. But my boss will know 2molo. Too bad he's on leave... wanna know if my kaki get her promo or not. :(:bangwall:

still got to wait until 26 zz zz zz zz

but good also, just in time for my GZ trip :yamseng:

sheepcat not easy to charm wor, think girls more effective

that day it was your husband who was making kitty so shiok right, sayanging her on her head while she was on my bed?

or was it greycat's hubby? :good:

should be around the width of the door, coz i'm not sure how wide is our doors :bangwall:

you go back and measure the space better, coz got to take the skirting into consideration :(

oh.. got time i go n measure the available space i haf behind my door

anyone koes where we can get the laundry drying rack like the one we had in our service yard? i wan to install an extra one coz dun wan to dry clothes in my balcony liao :furious:

should be around the width of the door, coz i'm not sure how wide is our doors :P

you go back and measure the space better, coz got to take the skirting into consideration :P

still got to wait until 26 zz zz zz zz

but good also, just in time for my GZ trip :furious:

sheepcat not easy to charm wor, think girls more effective

that day it was your husband who was making kitty so shiok right, sayanging her on her head while she was on my bed?

or was it greycat's hubby? :furious:

Mine lor... dunno where i posted it... on e part he held his hp near to the teban cat and let it go meow meow and then i dun get to see or pet. :(:bow:

hello angelwrath, you MIA so long

all of us missed you leh :furious:

I also missed u all, missed all the gatherings siah. sad

been busy with AD and my mum's hospitalisation lor.

everything's alright now. back to forumming during office hours, lol

I also missed u all, missed all the gatherings siah. sad

been busy with AD and my mum's hospitalisation lor.

everything's alright now. back to forumming during office hours, lol

Oh dear... is yr mum ok liaoz?

Congrats on yr AD! Hope you had fun! :furious: Did yr jiemeis tekan yr hubby @ main gate? :furious: