Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Love Odyssey

Erm...my wedding will be ala carte so I actually went around meeting different people and I have already lock on to the items that I want and paid deposit already. Yah I do agree on the album part, so I am still thinking what to do with it loh. I am thinking whether to do a documentation for my home renovation, wedding preparation and wedding into a book or magazine style then print and give to all my wedding helpers, relatives and closer friends. Still considering because of the cost factor, hopefully can get sponsored printing.

Err for wedding photos my wife alway said, once in a lifetime so must spend abit more on the album and keep for memory. Well somehw I agree with her cos indeed she look more beautiful in the wedding photos and of course with the handsome hd. 8|

Nw after 4 years, we still keep our wedding photos in the storeroom nicely but who knw 10yrs later we might bring out and show it to our kids. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Err for wedding photos my wife alway said, once in a lifetime so must spend abit more on the album and keep for memory. Well somehw I agree with her cos indeed she look more beautiful in the wedding photos and of course with the handsome hd. :)

Nw after 4 years, we still keep our wedding photos in the storeroom nicely but who knw 10yrs later we might bring out and show it to our kids. ;)

Haha...10ys later? Will my kids by then think that I am retro and should be sent to the museum?

Yah it is true that wedding is once in a lifetime, the time will not roll back once the time has passed. I love photos alot. So I feel like doing a book as a documentation for the whole preparation. Then this book can be used as a story book for my children in the future....Once upon a time, during your daddy and mummy's time....

Haha...10ys later? Will my kids by then think that I am retro and should be sent to the museum?

Yah it is true that wedding is once in a lifetime, the time will not roll back once the time has passed. I love photos alot. So I feel like doing a book as a documentation for the whole preparation. Then this book can be used as a story book for my children in the future....Once upon a time, during your daddy and mummy's time....

Great Ideas ur wife will sure love it. ;)

Totally understand your worries eh. I am also under going same thing here. ;)

Very stressed up on money issues. After reno and buying furnishings. Very broke liao. My banquet haven even book yet. Then now hotels asking more $$ for deposits. :)

Totally understand your worries eh. I am also under going same thing here. ;)

Very stressed up on money issues. After reno and buying furnishings. Very broke liao. My banquet haven even book yet. Then now hotels asking more $$ for deposits. :)

Well...probably all this is a passing phase for people like us! The BMT aka Basic Marriage Training period.

Maybe can consider to cut down the exp on furnitures, cos these can be spend must later part.

I also forgo alot of things tat I like to hv, due to my tight budget. ;)

Well tat the exicting part of it. :)

Well...probably all this is a passing phase for people like us! The BMT aka Basic Marriage Training period.

Ya.. maybe lor.. haiz.. now keep counting money... from now to my big day how much I can save. :(

Somemore we travel here and there to buy furnishings lah. Places selling furnishing mostly at ulu place. ;)

Maybe can consider to cut down the exp on furnitures, cos these can be spend must later part.

I also forgo alot of things tat I like to hv, due to my tight budget. :unsure:

Well tat the exicting part of it. :deal:

Same here. So far only bought sofa, dining table, fridge, washer and TV. Next thing i need is computer table. Haven't bought bed yet. Because of the chinese custom 'An Chuan'. Mean time sleep on the floor first. :P

Edited by xinyi_reiko

DO TAKE INTO THE CONSIDERATION OF GST HIKE 2% IN JUL 07 :deal:

Only expensive items hor, no pt rushing in to buy a $10 towel for the sake of it. :unsure:

DO TAKE INTO THE CONSIDERATION OF GST HIKE 2% IN JUL 07 :deal:

Only expensive items hor, no pt rushing in to buy a $10 towel for the sake of it. :unsure:

I know! :P

My wedding dinner is in jun 08.. too early to buy new bed.. ;)

This week is definately a hectic one for me because I am trying very hard to manage my work, going to gym regularly and on site to check on the renovation. Then Mrs SumoBear is sick and very busy at work too. I am so tired that I want to sleep so badly but whenever I am in bed, I feel so awake.

My room is equally messy as my life right now, I have piles of interior magazines, design books, my half-done DIY table and bags of stuffs which I cannot remember what is inside. Then Mrs Sumobear's latest craze for "Shopaholics" novels are piling up. Can't wait till the day that I can start moving in to my my new place and hopefully by that time, both homes will be neat and nice again.

This week is definately a hectic one for me because I am trying very hard to manage my work, going to gym regularly and on site to check on the renovation. Then Mrs SumoBear is sick and very busy at work too. I am so tired that I want to sleep so badly but whenever I am in bed, I feel so awake.

My room is equally messy as my life right now, I have piles of interior magazines, design books, my half-done DIY table and bags of stuffs which I cannot remember what is inside. Then Mrs Sumobear's latest craze for "Shopaholics" novels are piling up. Can't wait till the day that I can start moving in to my my new place and hopefully by that time, both homes will be neat and nice again.

Bro u still got time go for gym, me stop since my reno start nw slowly build up stamina. :D

For ur case since u choose contractor, u really must follow closely with them. :dunno:

KP Tips: Why dont u cut out the design u like in the interior mag and paste it on a file, cos tis will help u to focus more as there are really **** lot of ideas from diff mag and it also can help u put aside those mag u don like.

Bro u still got time go for gym, me stop since my reno start nw slowly build up stamina. :D

For ur case since u choose contractor, u really must follow closely with them. :dunno:

KP Tips: Why dont u cut out the design u like in the interior mag and paste it on a file, cos tis will help u to focus more as there are really **** lot of ideas from diff mag and it also can help u put aside those mag u don like.

I can't bear to cut my magazine because they are all overseas magazines that are quite costly. I even plastic wrap my magazines...hehe. Well...my form of clipping will be scanning and will show to my contractor using laptop.

I am very eager to see my finished floor but when I popped by to check on the renovation status, I only see a floor of mushy cement and there is no way that I can walk in to the flat to explore further more. Rang up my contractor to check on the renovation status and I was informed that the resident staying below my unit complained that his ceiling is having some water stain and renovation was suspended for a while by HDB in the afternoon. I am kind of worried with the situation but my contractor told me that the problem will be taken care by helping my neighbour paint the ceiling. Do not know if it is the appropriate way to solve the problem and whether should I pop by my neighbour's place to apologise for the problem caused....what should I do? Is the situation safe?