Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Love Odyssey

wah! u mean the framemaker frames it for u or u make the frame urself?

those wooden frame with the canvas wrapped around them seems easier to make.. but havent really tried yet. i have loose canvas sheets that i bought for my painting.. thinking of getting my hubby to make the wooden frame bhind so that i can wrap & staple the canvas onto it.

wow applefreak , what will u be doing for ur house? post pics when its done!

No lah...I have to go to some art shop like art friend to customised the frame, no time to do the frame myself. Anyway artfriend do sell some standard length of canvas frame strips which you can mix and match to form the frame. Stretching the canvas over the frame is not an easy task, must know the correct technique to pull the print and staple. Some artists even have their own special techniques with mounting canvas...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
No lah...I have to go to some art shop like art friend to customised the frame, no time to do the frame myself. Anyway artfriend do sell some standard length of canvas frame strips which you can mix and match to form the frame. Stretching the canvas over the frame is not an easy task, must know the correct technique to pull the print and staple. Some artists even have their own special techniques with mounting canvas...

hmm then maybe i'll just try 1 first.

yay 545.. about time to knock off fr work...

I did something stupid earlier this afternoon by sending the wrong SMS to my contractor. It was supposed to be a SMS to Ms SumoBear informing her about the meeting with my contractor's boss tomorrow to do the final renovation round up. I added some comment about my contractor saying he has washed his hands on my flat since he has moved on to the new company and I have also commented that the renovation is "Crappy"

A few minutes after sending out the SMS, my contractor called to inform me that I had sent out the wrong SMS and he read my comments. I think he was kind of upset with my comments and tried to explain that he will be responsible for my flat's renovation even if he has moved on. Then he asked me "What is Crappy?" Haha...

Well..I do feel sorry that I have mis-sent the SMS but deep in my heart that it is a fact. I do feel crappy with the renovation and management of my contractor. The truth hurts! Sorry dude...

I did something stupid earlier this afternoon by sending the wrong SMS to my contractor. It was supposed to be a SMS to Ms SumoBear informing her about the meeting with my contractor's boss tomorrow to do the final renovation round up. I added some comment about my contractor saying he has washed his hands on my flat since he has moved on to the new company and I have also commented that the renovation is "Crappy"

A few minutes after sending out the SMS, my contractor called to inform me that I had sent out the wrong SMS and he read my comments. I think he was kind of upset with my comments and tried to explain that he will be responsible for my flat's renovation even if he has moved on. Then he asked me "What is Crappy?" Haha...

Well..I do feel sorry that I have mis-sent the SMS but deep in my heart that it is a fact. I do feel crappy with the renovation and management of my contractor. The truth hurts! Sorry dude...

Be careful he may take revenge on u. :lol:

Be careful he may take revenge on u. :furious:

Well...it is his fault from the beginning and everything is a fact. I think I should be the devil who take serious revenge on him.

just ignore him lah. anyway, u told him many times liao. not say first time

Well...I am planning to give him the last payment tomorrow even he has not complete the things that he promised to do. It is up to him whether he still has his conscience. I want my home and move on. Just tough luck having him as my contractor.

Well...I am planning to give him the last payment tomorrow even he has not complete the things that he promised to do. It is up to him whether he still has his conscience. I want my home and move on. Just tough luck having him as my contractor.

Har if you gave him the full payment wat abt the remaining jobs??? :)

Hi Cantona & oonik grl,

Thanks for your concern! :)

Yesterday is the official hand over as I do not wish to push on any further and yesterday was Ms Sumobear's birthday too, so I think it will be a significant day to get our new home.

Well...I made the full payment to my contractor and I did gave him some negative comments that he is quite unhappy with and got very defensive. There are still some things which I am not really happy but Ms Sumobear asked me to let go and do not argue with him any further

We did a quick clean up but it is still very dirty as expected for a newly renovated home...probably a few rounds of cleaning. IKEA furnitures are in and have started to unpack and fix up, thank god that I have the electric screwdriver to help me. Can wait for the weekend to come and continue doing up the place.

hi there,

congratulations on the handover

can't wait to see pix of your home when you are done cleaning

must really be nice :(

esp if you are going to put up those pix that you have taken :)

hi there,

congratulations on the handover

can't wait to see pix of your home when you are done cleaning

must really be nice :(

esp if you are going to put up those pix that you have taken :)

Thanks! Hope that I have the budget to print those pictures. We are having a very tight budget and there are still things like mattress, tv and curtains have not buy.

Thanks! Hope that I have the budget to print those pictures. We are having a very tight budget and there are still things like mattress, tv and curtains have not buy.

congrats on the handover ! so excited for u.. cos i still nt yet .. haha ! build up the things slowly and source only fr the best for ur house ! hehe... :yamseng:

ummm, maybe can ask your friends to give you vouchers during house warming

then top up a bit can get tv liao

mattress buy seahorse one, cheap and good

curtains... not sure coz me going to get roller blinds :dancingqueen:

or you invite everyone from renotalk to go to your house warming

then we contribute and print one pix for you :yamseng: