Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mist

Our Living Space

Hi thereee! oh heh heh actually my home has already been renovated for about a year. been living there for about 3 months now.. havent really posted photos yet.. so here are some photos for u guys to view...

we're starting to cook nowadays .. so thought i'd better post the kitchen photos first... before the mess... !!

diningkitch.jpgkitchglassdr.jpgsvcbalresized.jpg

kitchglassdr2.jpgkitchencounter.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi thereee! oh heh heh actually my home has already been renovated for about a year. been living there for about 3 months now.. havent really posted photos yet.. so here are some photos for u guys to view...

we're starting to cook nowadays .. so thought i'd better post the kitchen photos first... before the mess... !!

diningkitch.jpgkitchglassdr.jpgsvcbalresized.jpg

kitchglassdr2.jpgkitchencounter.jpg

Your kitchen looks cool.... !! Love the combi..

Nice flowers design you have there on the wall. Are they from Wink?

Did you design and paint them yourself? Is it difficult to do it? My gf interested to get them also.

Sorry for asking so many ques at one go.

wow, nice! did you draw those flowers yourself? i wanna try to do something to my walls too but will need a lot of time and effort.

:rolleyes:

Hi guys, thanks for your sweet comments :D

Hi TYM, no the flowers are not from wink. i drew and painted it myself. i wanted to get some of the wink designs though, to stick on my kitchen and balcony glass door... coz my guests seem to keep walking into the glass :yamseng: right now i only have a black sticker that i cut out myself for my balcony glass door but it didnt seem to help. pple are still walking into it. arrh.. y huh. is the sticker too small.. i posted the photos in my blog=> http://oh-so-nice.blogspot.com/2007/03/boi...glass-door.html

Hi Storeberry, my ID is Nhaza, from simply creative..

Hi Joyz, me and hubby took about 5 hours, painting the orange wall (2coats) and paintig the white flowers on it (need abt 3 coat of paint).. including waiting for paint to dry :notti: so its not too bad. u should try it! and post pics for us to see when its done!!

Hi guys, thanks for your sweet comments :notti:

Hi TYM, no the flowers are not from wink. i drew and painted it myself. i wanted to get some of the wink designs though, to stick on my kitchen and balcony glass door... coz my guests seem to keep walking into the glass :D right now i only have a black sticker that i cut out myself for my balcony glass door but it didnt seem to help. pple are still walking into it. arrh.. y huh. is the sticker too small.. i posted the photos in my blog=> http://oh-so-nice.blogspot.com/2007/03/boi...glass-door.html

Hi Storeberry, my ID is Nhaza, from simply creative..

Hi Joyz, me and hubby took about 5 hours, painting the orange wall (2coats) and paintig the white flowers on it (need abt 3 coat of paint).. including waiting for paint to dry :notti: so its not too bad. u should try it! and post pics for us to see when its done!!

i really feel like trying that out. been toying with this thought even b4 reno started. let's hope i will do it. hehe. yours is fantastic. :yamseng:

hi mist, i went to your blog and saw that sticker you cut out. it's very nice :jawdrop: saw from one of your post that you bought a bench from bangkok, can i know how you bring it back in sg? i thought of buying a similar bench from bangkok chatuchak market but it's so bulky so in the end never buy it. :D

hi mist, i went to your blog and saw that sticker you cut out. it's very nice :bow: saw from one of your post that you bought a bench from bangkok, can i know how you bring it back in sg? i thought of buying a similar bench from bangkok chatuchak market but it's so bulky so in the end never buy it. :jawdrop:

Hi jessi! thats where i bought it from. chatuchak! its one of my fav shopping places.. minus the hot & sticky weather there..

we saw and love the benches so decided buy 1 back.. . its really bulky but if carry for a short distance (from the shop to the cab.. then from the cab to our hotel room..), its pretty manageable. The legs are detachable and the shop owner help us pack it in a box, so we can just check it in at the airport.

i just came back from bkk again. hehe. will post the new stuff i got from there when i get down to downloading the photos :)

I luv the Kitchen is veri neat. :D

hehheh thats b4 we start cooking. now different liao lo.