Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
strawberry02

Simply Belongs To Us

Hi hi....I have been in this forum for quite a time...Unfortunately i came in after my renos. I have seen a lot of house very nicely done....*If only i can re-do my hse* :P Im aso very happy with my lovenest located at amk.. :notti: Mine is a resale 20++yrs flat liao, we spend quite a lot on renos alone..Burn a big hole in our pockets, but worth it lah..kekeeee.... :) I didnt manage to take photos before renos. These are the "results" of my hb's design..Haaahaa..He is the "ID" for our house. :)

Edited by strawberry02

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow ur foyer are veri big, can place one more pool table. :rolleyes:

Do u guy throw the dice around when u are in the living room shld be veri fun. :notti:

Very Spacious. :lol:

hi strawberry! hehe you're like me. renovate already still feel like renovating the house. :rolleyes:

you have a bigg platform at your living area! we actually wanted to do it too but it cost more so stingy me decided not to. Hey no curtains yet? you just moved in only isit :notti:

Wow ur foyer are veri big, can place one more pool table. :notti:

Do u guy throw the dice around when u are in the living room shld be veri fun. :lol:

Very Spacious. :P

Thank u thank u!! Coz we hack away our storeroom (ard the dining table place) n one room, the platform supposed to be one of the room...My hb bought the dices de....I aso wanna to play the dice too hahaaa... :bangwall:

hi strawberry! hehe you're like me. renovate already still feel like renovating the house. :(

you have a bigg platform at your living area! we actually wanted to do it too but it cost more so stingy me decided not to. Hey no curtains yet? you just moved in only isit :)

Yah lor..Coz see other ppl hse nice nice...hehee..Just bought the curtains, they will come to my hse to install today... :P

280320071071.jpg

My kitchen..Sorry a bit messy

280320071073.jpg

Another view of my kitchen

280320071079.jpg

My simple toilet

280320071072.jpg

Love this tap to bits... :rolleyes:

odie spamming new blog! :lol:

welcome.. i like ur platform area! makes its cosy... :bangwall::notti:

is the sofa customed made or where did u get from? :P

ur toilet tap looks nice... will it splash water everywhere? :rolleyes:

odie spamming new blog! :D

welcome.. i like ur platform area! makes its cosy... :D:wub:

is the sofa customed made or where did u get from? :P

ur toilet tap looks nice... will it splash water everywhere? :unsure:

Thanks...Hmm..I bought from furniture mall...heheeee...Is a day-bed, aso sofa bed...Is quite ex actually, the frame alone costs $1k++..But we paid only $500.. :P Coz the person who deliver the sofa nv take the bal from us, we have lived in this hse for 1 mth plus liao, we stillhavent received any calls from them..kekee..(we "zhuan dao" lei) I think is called waterfall tap, i saw it in one of the blogs..Actually, yes if open the water too big, it will splash out...

:P

when they chase for it then pay them lor :unsure:

furniture mall have this? didnt notice it... quite nice!! maybe was not looking out for sofa :D

hee hee

oic.. its a quite nice design.. but my hubby says not to waste money on expensive taps... :wub:

Is that a glass or acrylic sliding kitchen door? How much did you pay for it? We're still wondering whether to reuse the sellers' one...but theirs is dark opaque glass. I prefer a see-through door.

:P

when they chase for it then pay them lor :P

furniture mall have this? didnt notice it... quite nice!! maybe was not looking out for sofa :P

hee hee

oic.. its a quite nice design.. but my hubby says not to waste money on expensive taps... :lol:

Yup...Initially we was hunting for L-shaped sofa...But couldnt a suitable, or rather a small one, bcos of our platform...Then we past by this shop, and my hb was saying is quite special so in the end we buy lor...Actually is quite ex coz the design is very simple mah, but there is storage area at the back..Yah, wait for them to call us...lol

Is that a glass or acrylic sliding kitchen door? How much did you pay for it? We're still wondering whether to reuse the sellers' one...but theirs is dark opaque glass. I prefer a see-through door.

Is not glass...Ermm..wat is acrylic ah? Im not sure how much is it lei..lol...I havent seen my final reno quote yet..Funny right? We have been chasing our contractor for the quote, coz we want to see the breakdown of our renos..