Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

W & P's Airy Home

Hi all

Me also staying in Sengkang and read about this bus pickup service, can someone send me the contact or provide me with details pls?

Thanks

ny1998

Err....me staying at Segar Road at Bukit Panjang...not sengkang....hehe.... !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Air!

Yr reno v nicely done leh! The kitchen is so stunning and nice wall colours too :notti:

The toilets…beautiful. Me doing epoxy coating also, but only on the floors. Do u hv any idea, before the workers coat the toilet floors…do we have to keep the toilet clean and dry for a day or two? Or perhaps no need to bother whether clean or dry? Cos in our case, we might hv to move in first, then only do coating of the 2 toilets.

We opted for a more rough non-slippery surface, but now thinking whether will it be more dirty as the surface is not smooth. Wht is yr toilet floor surface like, is it easy to store dirt (sorreee duno how to word it hehe hope u understand wht i mean)?

How do u maintain and clean yr toilet floors? What detergent, cleaning equipment do u use? Any other thgs to take note of?

Thks

Hi Air!

Yr reno v nicely done leh! The kitchen is so stunning and nice wall colours too :notti:

The toilets…beautiful. Me doing epoxy coating also, but only on the floors. Do u hv any idea, before the workers coat the toilet floors…do we have to keep the toilet clean and dry for a day or two? Or perhaps no need to bother whether clean or dry? Cos in our case, we might hv to move in first, then only do coating of the 2 toilets.

We opted for a more rough non-slippery surface, but now thinking whether will it be more dirty as the surface is not smooth. Wht is yr toilet floor surface like, is it easy to store dirt (sorreee duno how to word it hehe hope u understand wht i mean)?

How do u maintain and clean yr toilet floors? What detergent, cleaning equipment do u use? Any other thgs to take note of?

Thks

Hihi thanks!! :D

You would need to keep your floors dry and clean prior to the coating or else any dirt will get trapped in the coating...all my floor tiles are rough surfaces....abit regretted cos too rough, very difficult to keep clean...my mop can't move at all when i tried to mop my kitchen floor....the dirt gets stuck also....must manually kneel down to clean my kitchen floor.....for toilet tiles not so bad cos i can just spray water...i haven't moved in yet so my tiles are still in pretty good condition...haha....i dun quite dare to scrub the flooring though....at most just gentle scrubbing....i used normal floor cleaning detergents...dun think there's going be any adverse impact using normal detergents...jsut take care not to do hard scrubbing...

Hey Air, nice place!

wondering how much u paid for the chandeliar?

My chandelier cost 400+...got it from Dreams lights at balestier...:D

Hihi thanks!! !!

You would need to keep your floors dry and clean prior to the coating or else any dirt will get trapped in the coating...all my floor tiles are rough surfaces....abit regretted cos too rough, very difficult to keep clean...my mop can't move at all when i tried to mop my kitchen floor....the dirt gets stuck also....must manually kneel down to clean my kitchen floor.....for toilet tiles not so bad cos i can just spray water...i haven't moved in yet so my tiles are still in pretty good condition...haha....i dun quite dare to scrub the flooring though....at most just gentle scrubbing....i used normal floor cleaning detergents...dun think there's going be any adverse impact using normal detergents...jsut take care not to do hard scrubbing...

My chandelier cost 400+...got it from Dreams lights at balestier...!!

Thks for yr advice!

yr kitchen floor like that v mah fen leh...esp when v oily. So better mop everytime after an oily session. Or better steam, boil and microwave like me heheh :unsure:

Thks for yr advice!

yr kitchen floor like that v mah fen leh...esp when v oily. So better mop everytime after an oily session. Or better steam, boil and microwave like me heheh :unsure:

Ya lor very ma huan....very regret choosing matt finishing...too rough...spoil my mop...even my vacuum cleaner also dio stuck.....but i dun think i will do heavy cooking....i think most "cooking" will be done using microwave !!

Some updates:

My curtains are up!

Living room day & night curtains

dpp0922us5.jpg

By Airy, shot with Canon EOS 20D at 2007-07-25

Living room roman blinds

dpp0926zm6.jpg

Bar counter string curtains

dpp0927ec9.jpg

dpp0932ii2.jpg

dpp0956wr4.jpg

dpp0957pl6.jpg

Bedroom 2 roller blinds

dpp0937fb8.jpg

MBR roman blind dpp0943xy0.jpg

Wardrobe area curtains to hide the ugly air con vent below

dpp0944nn2.jpg

dpp0947yl4.jpg

Edited by Air

My fridge and washing machine!

dpp0951xw1.jpg

dpp0954rf1.jpg

Stools we bought for our kitchen breakfast table...haven't put up the breakfast table yet...hehe.

dpp0955ly1.jpg

Waiting eagerly for the rest of our furniture to come in...dining table, sofa and bed...can't wait to move in already....been reading the threads on novena furniture and red apple...kinda stressful reading so many bad comments....dining table from novena furn and sofa and coffee table from red apple...can only pray that my delivery doesn't screw up....tolong tolong :deal:;)

Edited by Air

Hi Air.. very nicely done.. cosy and classy at the same time.. really like your string curtains and wall paper.. great job.. :deal:

Hi air, nice job here, the string curtains is super nice lor! And where did you get you roman blijds from? How much did you get it for? Thanks!

Edited by storeberry

hihi...thanks for all your compliments!! :dancingqueen:

Storeberry, my curtains are all from Art Living. They did a pretty good job I must say. If you want, I can pm you the contacts :jawdrop: