Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If U are referring to balcony without window... then I will prefer full length window... because I don't like my balcony to be wet...

I vote for full height windows...balcony need maintenance if it is raining....

I have full height windows in my study room, but not in my living room. Wat a

pity...Tats y I like my study room v much,......

If U are referring to balcony without window... then I will prefer full length window... because I don't like my balcony to be wet...

ya, refer to balcony w/o window but w/sliding doors. if w/windows then should be the owner oneself install liao. :D

full height windows are nice too but balocny is also not bad b'cos can display water feature and swing chair. :sport-smiley-004:

I vote for full height windows...balcony need maintenance if it is raining....

I have full height windows in my study room, but not in my living room. Wat a

pity...Tats y I like my study room v much,......

for me, i like both full height windows and balcony. haha. the pro with balcony is will get wet during rain then will ruin the painted walls. :unsure:

i vote for balcony for a more practical reason.. got place to hang clothes out to dry.. cannot stand handing out of the house..

I vote for both if it's possible :( A balcony with full height windows. When rain close the windows. when not raining can take a beach chair & relax at the balcony with all windows open 8| & i vote for balcony coz i dun have 1 8|8|8|

Edited by FSP

i vote for balcony for a more practical reason.. got place to hang clothes out to dry.. cannot stand handing out of the house..

ya, a balcony can hang clothes but you can't do that at a planter. :P

my current house is full height windows so now got tired of full height windows liao. hoping for a balcony now. :(

Prefer full height windows in the living room. Don't need a balcony as my living room is on the ground floor. :(

Anyway, I think a balcony is not that functional. It is subject to the elements, and thus, the floor needs cleaning more frequently. Yes, a balcony can allow you to hang clothes, but would you want to do this in your living room? I would prefer to hang clothes in the balcony of the kitchen/wash-area as I would like to keep the clothes out of sight. Also, Singapore's weather (the rain) can be very heavy, so clothes in the balcony also gets wet.

Prefer full height windows in the living room. Don't need a balcony as my living room is on the ground floor. :P

Anyway, I think a balcony is not that functional. It is subject to the elements, and thus, the floor needs cleaning more frequently. Yes, a balcony can allow you to hang clothes, but would you want to do this in your living room? I would prefer to hang clothes in the balcony of the kitchen/wash-area as I would like to keep the clothes out of sight. Also, Singapore's weather (the rain) can be very heavy, so clothes in the balcony also gets wet.

balcony will cause a pro when comes to end of the year where it's raining season. :(

hmm...can add in window? Mine is a balcony w half height window

if i were to have a balcony then i'll not install windows liao b'cos will spoil the overall look. :lol:

if i were to have a balcony then i'll not install windows liao b'cos will spoil the overall look. :)

:P but i must add in window leh...cos i got no sliding door between my living rm and balcony... :good:

I thought a balcony is a floor projection from a wall that is surrounded by a railing/balustrade/parapet. Installing windows and closing it up will no longer be called a balcony.

I prefer balcony.. cos can put my guinea piggies there.. :(

been to my new house during stormy rain.. no rain coming into the balcony leh~

actually I prefer those balcony with full open view.. not like my balcony.. it is covered by a low wall.. if the wall is replaced with deco grilles, it will be very nice!! but.. will kana the rain loh :unsure: