Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Our Home

Hi OOI

I love your kitchen layout, especially the glass panel! Wow very class!:)!

I dont know whether mine can have it or not.

Is it expensive??

I forgot how much eh.. Must go back and check my quote... This one also I copy from a fren's house who copied it from a home reno magazine. Just to look a bit nicer only... hehe !

Harlow oornik....mabbe can cham-siong with ur ID? Its bound to happen along the whole reno...

I oso picked the wrong color windows...thot its non-tinted, turns out my contract says tinted... in the end, we chamsiong to change the windows, at most pay transport fee for additional trip.... :help:

what item is wrong color? isit ur solid top? If so, isit for kitchen or toilet? but sure can work out an arrangement la...dun worry too much..must insist u were right n he write wrongly...

yah, it's the solid top that is the wrong color for BOTH kitchen and toilet. sigh... i very scared must pay the full amount. even half i scared eh. no budget already. :bow:

i looked back at the contract, it shows correct number; that one ID wrote and we both signed it. I see the materials list, code is off by just ONE number. also he write and we both signed it.

i also wan to insist but he quite resistant. If pay the transport amount only i dun mind.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Like dat must reali push for it liao....u hafnt pay him full sum rite? hold back ur pymts first bah....

My contracts write down descriptions but we oso neber check properly....and colors/materials we didnt even sign off, just told my contractor n he write dwn himself. It shd be their responsibility to check it is correct color b4 installation. Plus ur ID drawings all white color rite?

But solid tops quite exp and they prolly cant re-use, mabbe haf to work out an arrangement with ur ID bah....

be firm! and may the force be with u!

i looked back at the contract, it shows correct number; that one ID wrote and we both signed it. I see the materials list, code is off by just ONE number. also he write and we both signed it. Did he write WHITE beside the code?

i also wan to insist but he quite resistant. If pay the transport amount only i dun mind.

Hi oonik girl, great to see ur reno is finishing soon. :)

Maybe u can ask ur hubby to talk to ur ID and argue that both of u including him said is WHITE color and how would u knw the correct no. for that color moreover is only one number different.

U just be firm and I think ur ID jus trying to push his mistake to u guy to cover his lost. :help:

Thanks Greycat and Cantona7 for ur support. I realli hope that the issue can be resolved amicably. Other than this, we have no other issue with him.

In fact, we even have 3 other people who were impressed at the speed and work that he has done and considering taking him up for their reno.

Good news ! ID talked to FH and he will change the solid surface top without any charge ! :dancingqueen: Feel so happy about it ! But I wonder if someone is spying here and told him abt the recommendation... hmmmmmmmm... hahahaha ! :bleah:

Feel a lot better now that everything is back on track. But I'll still wait for the bill :yamseng: Thanks all for the support ! :P

ARGH ! Lorry broke down and no vehicle for tomoro :unsure:! Does anyone know where I can rent a lorry (no driver or movers needed) ? Thanks !

P.S. I searched online liao.. now frantically calling all

kekeke ! Thanks applefreak !

Me went to the house yesterday after a bit of shopping from Ikea. Wahhhhh ! they changed my solid surface liao eh ! I is so happy ! :sport-smiley-004: Definitely looks much much better !

Too excited and forgot to take pics ! hehehe ! I'll bring the cam tomorrow to take pics of the moving in and the new solid surface. Woo hoo ! :)

Alrightey ! Finally got some pics for u guys. Enjoy ! !!

my kitchen with the rectified solid surface:

1311633369_fef90f372b.jpg

my rinnai hob (haven had a chance to try it tho):

1312514516_f8f65df8d0.jpg

my oliveri double bowl sink:

1312515282_141483b6a7.jpg

my tv and tv console. does the console look familiar ? i bought it from a fellow renotalker: alfiemonster.. hehe !

1311637553_ab611aebb1.jpg

there's lots of unpacking and moving around to be had. and of cos .. cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. urgh !